I am getting these parameters when trying to do offline backtest:
- MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_LOTSIZE): 100.000
- MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_MINLOT): 0.1
- MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_LOTSTEP): 0.1
- MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_MAXLOT): 100
After I login to an account it goes to 100.000, 0.01, 0.01, 99.999, and keeps these values even if I delete the account.
But this MT4 instance is just for backtesting, so it should stay offline, right?
- Is there a way to change the initial values without login to an account?
- The backtest is affected if I login and delete the account after that?
P.S. By the way, I am getting only 25% in the 1 minute time, and 90% in the others. Is this normal or can I fix it?