MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 820

Hi All, Can anyone help me create a script that can, 1. Close Partial Order + Move SL to Break-even 2. Close remaining order if, P drops 12 pips below indicator EMA (10). It should be fairly simple but I do not know how to program. Thank you! Ravi
  Lost in the code  (8)
What is going on? This is an Easylanguage port of John Ehlers MESA Stochastic indicator on page 22 of S&C Jan 2014 Am I using the buffers as arrays correct? Are the arrays initialized to 0.0? The Code: <REMOVED> Here is a picture of the output. Please help
  MQL4 Vertical Line  (10)
Hi guys Could you please advise me about the below case? i want to draw some VLINE to seperate the whole week in H4 in 3 par t could you please advise how can i do that? i can draw fix VLINE with ObjectCreate(), but i dono how can i set it to draw for current week
Hi How can I get a random number between two numbers ie. 1 and 100 with mql4 functions? And how do you shuffle an array with mql4 with random seed. Thanks
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                SELLMoveLines.mq4 |//|                        Copyright 2012, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |//|                                        http://www.metaquotes.net...
I want to modify Heiken Ashi Indicator. When I attach Heiken Ashi Indicator I want the background to be blank ( Candlebar change to line chart, and the line chart color to be black). What must I to put in Init Section ? So I only see the clean Heiken Ashi in my chart. And I want do it without...
[Deleted]
When timeframe is changed, position is changed.
Hi, tired of trying to make working EA. Wish to have RSI EA which opens position on particular time. It initializes, no errors are found, but it does not open position. Loaded code on EUR/JPY at 2pm and RIS was at around 50 in 5min chart. What is the problem with that code:
Hi! Im writing a custom indicator and it's going to MIMICK keyboard shortcuts. Now I'm SO frustrated because I can't find the NUMERAL value for each KEY. So far all I know is: CTRL = 17 Q = 81 Please help me. SURELY there is a list of them all somewhere? Far out!
I need a inner and outer trend line breakout MTF indicator based onprice points. Plz Help
How do you make a variable variable in mql4 ie. int count=0;count++;double calc = high*var{count};Where var variable would be var1
  What is Close[0]  (2)
What is close[0], since it represents the current tick,it must be the current quoted price, so: Is it the current Bid or the Ask price, and how does the MT4 choose which one? Or is it the average of them? For example currently on my broker Bid=Close[0], but why not the Ask ? Please explain, thanks!
[Deleted]
  weird strategy tester results  (22   1 2 3)
I hope I am not overloading the forum with my noob topics, but though I cannot overcome the issue on my own on the image below are the results of my EA strategy testing order #3 (blue line on the graph) is a buy order opened at price 16.800 and closed at price 20.124 with lot size 32.46, which...
I don't know what is the chance for "(TimeCurrent()-Time[Bar_Low])" or" (TimeCurrent()-Time[Bar_High])" to become 0      int Bar_Open = iBarShift(NULL,0,OrderOpenTime(),0)      ,   Bar_High = iHighest(NULL,0,MODE_HIGH,Bar_Open,0)      ,   Bar_Low  = iLowest(NULL,0,MODE_LOW,Bar_Open,0)      ,...
Is there any mql4 programmer to make this EA Details Buy Stop: previous Day candle High + 5 PIP Sell Stop: previous Day candle low - 5 PIP SL & TP 30 PIP. SL & TP Will be modify manually on settings If previous Day Candle close green then only open Buystop and If previous Day Candle close red then...
Hi guys, I coded a simple indicator that will send me an email when: 1) Open of Current bar < Low of Previous bar - 0.0005 (5pips) But This does not work for JPY crosses as it is 0.05 for JPY crosses. How do I solve it? Can I make it work for 3 and 5 decimals too?
Hello, I've been working on creating some indicator which will be working on Renko Charts. I need to access the Open value of the 1st bar for today on RENKO CHART. I Can access open with "PERIOD_D1", but that gives me Open value according to normal chart not according to Renko Chart. I dont...
Dear all, Thanks to your unselfish and effective help, the developement of my first EA is coming to the optimization phase. Would you please recommend me a series of articles on optimization, so that I can read them one by one and prepared myself for the EA optimizaion work? I have searched...
[Deleted]
Hi all, I am new to this forum and MT4 !!! I would like to ask if anyone knows if there is any PLUGIN to send certain parameters in REAL TIME via a network from MT4 to another software and back to MT4. What I want to do is the following. Export various parameters in real time to a Max-MSP patch via
On my desktop I upgraded to the latest mt4 build so test out the market tab. Worked fine but now here comes the issue, on my vps (which I have administrator control) I do the update but after it finishes there is still no market tab, I have confirmed on start up that it did indeed upgrade to 574....
I got some picture like this, this is not my. I want these message on the left and top also like the picture I don't want the order information,just self define informatio. example : status1:true status2:true status3:true status4:true ObjectCreate I dont't konw how to use? anybody can help me?
Long ago I stumbled across an indicator - no idea where, or what its file name was. My computer died and I'm setting MT up from scratch on a new one - and I can't find the indicator anywhere! Maybe someone can help. A long shot, yes, but web and forum searches give me nothing. After being installed
I open a file with handle right then this happens FileSeek(handle, DOUBLE_VALUE, SEEK_CUR); Price = FileReadDouble(handle); The Price that I get here on backtesting is correct but once I go and test it on live trading the filereadDouble returns a number from the beginning of the file and not the...
Hi every one, I have written an mql4 program which scans all shares and returns some statistics based on their typical price and etc. However, there are always some shares which temporarily blocked because of some governmental policies i.e., they are not traded for some days or weeks. I want to...
[Deleted]
Hieverybody, I am building a system and i need a specific indicator.Thisindicator must take “n” bars and calculate for every bar (open price –close price)and I need it to add the positivs and show it and the negativs and show it (seperatly). I need also this indicator to move back in time so there...
[Deleted]
Hello, i get the error message wrong parameters count because i think i have to many parameters in the icustom function, does somebody know how many parameters are maximal allowed? I am trying to call the icustom function here with over 60 parameter settings.
relative newbie trying to code an indicator that marks bars that are completely below the 20 EMA (i.e. high below 20 EMA) and only mark the first instance since there was a whole bar above the MA (i.e. low above MA) and alos the opposite (ie first whole bar above the MA). When I put in while loops...
Hi all, I have another query. I am using the following code to retrieve the stochastic value at the 0000hrs mark: iStochastic(NULL,PERIOD_H4,14,3,3,MODE_SMA,0,MODE_MAIN,0); The above code gives me a value of 12.136685 However, on my chart with the same plotted as above, it is different from the...
Hi could you please advise me how can i add an horizental line on the chart? i tried ObjectCreate("حد بالا", OBJ_HLINE, 0, Time[0], TL, 0, 0);ObjectCreate("حد پايين", OBJ_HLINE, 0, Time[0], LL, 0, 0);     but, i dono how can i change the color and size of line
[Deleted]
Hi, I am looking for some brokers with non-standard forex sysmbols, such as _EURUSD, EUR.USD, EUR_USD.fx, ... for testing purposes. Thanx.