Off quotes for pending orders ?

Have you guys experiencing it with your broker? Because mine happens a lot recently and until today still happens.

Is it to be expected or the broker is trying to lower the winning streaks so that eventually it will become losing trades ?

Of course the requested price is correct at that moment of orders.

Years have been on MT4 and this is pretty much a new chapter for me.

Well, I need more info. What kind of Pend.Orders. Can you provide a screenshot of the chart?

It even could be that your broker is using the wrong error message e.g. instead of sending a too-close-error (MODE_STOPLEVEL)

Happens to buystop and sellstop at that moment.

Well, its ok. I will try to find a way to workaround it instead of complaining.

I guess that the markets getting fast which means Ask rises strongly while Bid only slowly (spread increases) and all of a sudden your buy stop is too close or less than Ask.

Or because of the situation (News?) the broker stops accepting or effecting orders and after that your order is off quotes.

gooly:

I guess that the markets getting fast which means Ask rises strongly while Bid only slowly (spread increases) and all of a sudden your buy stop is too close or less than Ask.

Or because of the situation (News?) the broker stops accepting or effecting orders and after that your order is off quotes.

You nailed both. XD
Reason: