MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 741

Hello, I have a Wordpress-page with a member section. I would like to create an EA where the Users can login with their member details and will be able to recieve a trade signal with my predefined parameters . Is there a possiblity to connect Metatrader with my Wordpress-Plugin so that the EA only
[Deleted]
Hi folks, I've got a signal indi which refers to each session open, and then flashes red or green, based on whether price is below or above the session open. Eg; trading during the Asian session , my MT4 platform time is Time[i] = 3:30 and the Tokyo Session started at 3:00. I've got each session as
  Order Commission  (8)
How can i get Symbol Commission? I need to calc Commission for order, no issues with OP_BUY and OP_SELL, but with pending orders (OP_BUYSTOP, OP_BUYLIMIT, OP_SELLSTOP, OP_SELLLIMIT) OrderCommission() return always 0. Any solutions?
Hi,   I would like to ask question regarding to error 4109 when i try to use the function OrderSend. I keep getting this error even though i checked the 'Allow live trading' tickbox. Do someone know? I'm a newbie to MQL 4 coding so please bare with me =)  Here's the code by the way.  I just put the...
Is there any way to know the list of all ticks in the current bar? My EA lasts a lot of time, so several ticks can appear while my EA is running. Therefore, I need know the list of appeared ticks in the current bar. Is it possible in MQL4? Thank you very much!
Hi there, I tried to subscribe to a signal but when trying from the terminal it returns the following error message - any ideas? I tried the broker and they pointed me to support at MQL - so I tried them and they just pointed me to the FAQ sheet, which I had already read, so now I am at a loss....
I am looking for the ADXW (Wilder) Indicator for MT4. I know it is available in MT5 but require this for an EA calculation in MT4.
Hi all, I found a trailing stop EA, but I want to modify it for some specific expert advisor whose magic numbers let's say between 1000-2000. Please can you help? <code removed by moderator>
Hello, Does anyone have code for this? By searching google in previous topics I found something like this but it doesn't seem to work: for (int k = 0; k < OrdersTotal(); k --)    {      OrderSelect(k, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES);      if(OrderType() <= OP_SELL &&  OrderSymbol() == Symbol())...
I'm using build 646 v4.00. Alert("TimeHour(TimeCurrent()) = ", TimeHour(TimeCurrent()));  //works  Alert("TimeMinute(Time[i]) = ", TimeMinute(Time[10]));  //works, alert displays minute value 10 mins ago Alert("TimeHour(Time[i]) = ",     TimeHour(Time[4])); //Doesn't work, alert displays current...
[Deleted]
Hello MQL4 folks - I've been coding in MQL4 for a long time... this morning I was writing some code and noticed some very weird behaviour...... in the end I wrote a billy basic test routine and quite frankly I can't explain what on earth is going on here...   Try this:-  int OnInit()   {...
I need to draw line segment to show buy open and close position, I've found ObjectCreate but there is no such segment available only Trend which is infinitive line which doesn't fit my needs. So is there such line segment in mql4, to clarify I want to make lines as in tester visual mode where it...
I am in the process of developing a signals service. Before the MT4 600 build the Master EA was able to send trading signals to the SLave EA between two different computers located in two different places. However, this has stopped working after the MT4 600 build upgrarde. The relevant changes have...
I can read and write files OK in one terminal, but they appear to be filed relative to the terminal. I want to be able to read a common file from any terminal/account. Can anyone show me in the 600 build how to file an absolute path or otherwise access a common file from other terminals/accounts?...
[Deleted]
Hi, i am with dukascopy. They allow conversion of mql4 indicators to java to use with them, and as i am familiar with mql4 i like to code my indicators in that and then have dukas compile it in jfx. Now, dukas allows you to trade in individual units, e.g 1000 units is 0.01 lot. Now if i wanted to...
Thanks for your assistance. I placed orders to open short on the NZDUSD daily TF. The entry was just below the bar low and I wanted my code to close the orders if price invalidated the trade by moving above the bar high. It appeared that my code closed the orders before price moved above the bar...
Hi Guys, having issues with displaying the current spread (Bid - ask). It works fine for up to 4 decimals, but I need the spread to be displayed as 0.00005 for example. My code is quite simple (please see below) int start(){        double ask_price = MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_ASK);        double...
possible find gartley indicator for mt4?
Hi, I still have to say this that I am still new to Expert Adviser. I would like to Thanks for anyone in advance to read/reply my topic regarding with calling a custom indicator. I have to say first, I bought this indicator from some dude, it was a well written program that you need to install the...
[Deleted]
Hi, does anybody knows a lib for Client-Server-Socket Communications with MetaTrader4 > Build 600. In former times I used a dll-lib, but after my update I only get the message "Cannot load ..." :-(
[Deleted]
Hello,  I don't know why but I have in some trades (not all) the error 130 when I'm doing a backtest. The error 130 is invalid StopLoss but here is my OrderSend:   BuyTicket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYSTOP,Units,BuyPrice,SlipPage,0,0, comment,MagicNumber,TimeCurrent()+expiration,clrYellow);...
[Deleted]
Hi folks, I've made a signal indi which works (sort of!), currently for the Australian Opening Range, my code is referring to the Opening Range price of *yesterday*... Any ideas on how to get the code below to read the OR time/price *today*? // Opening Range combined with if...{        int...
Hi all Does anyone know how to get Metatrader 4 running successfully on a Synology NAS?
[Deleted]
Hello, I suggest that we develop together a semi-automatic strategy EA. Developing each of his side your answer, then post it here. It is me who post the statements of EA to develop. First step EA to develop : The First step EA to develop is described by an attached drawing in PDF. If points are...
[Deleted]
Hello guys, I want to ask how to do to let the ea increase the lotsize every time when a new order gets open ? Greetings 
Is this how to print when a new order opens?   if(OrdersTotal() ++)Print(“a new Order has opened, OrdersTotal() is now = “+OrdersTotal() );     thanks pros  :)   
Hi everybody. I have a .net app that I use for to connect the mt4 and get data and others functions. When my pc sleep or suspend and after sometime resume again, the mt4 auto update the data in charts. Including a small sound play. The problem is that my app not detect it. I do it detect when my pc...
[Deleted]
Hi there,  I am having a problem opening my MT4 platform. After having downloaded it about a year ago I uninstalled it but I have recently reinstalled it. I am using a Mac OS so I used Wine to install it. It all seemed ok but every time i try to open the terminal it comes up with a message saying...
Hey, im looking for a method  to read out bars, and how can i check them for bull or bear bar etc. I coudnt found something helpfull in the mql4 references, just    int Bars and iBarShift but i dont know how to check with these function  for single values.
I have a file abc.csv and there are multiple variable value pairs in there separated with a "#" character -  a#4 b#3 c#4.67 and so on. Here is the code : string listcsv="abc.csv"; string listarray[500]; filehandle=FileOpen(listcsv, FILE_BIN|FILE_READ|FILE_WRITE); int t=FileReadArray(filehandle,...