MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 738

----------------------------
[Deleted]
Hello, I start with an indicator (The FIRST PART). It works fine, when changing time frame. Then I add the Second Part which is: If Close[i]-Close[i+1] is less than the median of the last 100 bar difference value, I will assign value 0 to all buffer. Now the combined indicator works fine in 1 chart
I want to Test a Trailing stop EA. I want to Buy or Sell a position and test to see if my Trailing stop EA works with my settings.  Any links PLEASE. Cheers!
Hi, I am new in metatrader 4, I come from prorealtime, but I think that metatrader 4 is better than prorealtime and I would like to learn to program in Metatrader4.  The problem is there are a lot of funcitons of prorealtme that don't exist in metatrader and I think that I have to program them....
Hi,  I'm trying to use templates in my program, however compiler produces error 'template functions overloading is not supported yet'. My code is following: template<typename T> void Create(T arr[])   {   }     I have metatrader version 4.00 build 646. As I have understood from documntation this...
I know day of week returns today https://docs.mql4.com/dateandtime/dayofweek How do I get yesterday day of week ? 
[Deleted]
I need one of these indicators to alert when a new "leg" has been formed.   Plese pm me with your parcel..
[Deleted]
Hi. At first I would like to say hello to everyone as it is my firs post ;) I have a question, which I can not find answer for few days already :( Is there any way to obtain amount of bars between two bars. I mean something like iBarShift() function with two arguments. Alternatively how to obtain...
[Deleted]
Hello everyone.   I am having major issues optimizing as of late. It seems the optimizer for mt4 build 646 is not functioning properly. I have a lot of experience´performing backtests and optimizing however in the last few weeks I have noticed some disturbing things. All of the optimization results...
[Deleted]
Anybody can help me how to create rank function for example I have some double value's like theese: a=3.0; b=4.0; c=5.0; d=2.0; e=1.0; f=6.0; g=0.0; from higher to lower value (6.0, 5.0, 4.0, 3.0, 2.0, 1.0, 0.0) or the value of (f,c,b,a,d,e,g) So the rank's should be like this rank number: (th) f=1...
  EX4 WRITE ERROR  (8)
Hi, I am using the MT4 version 4.0.0.610 (build 610??). But every time i add a new indicator to the folder i cant see it in the navigator pane of my terminal. I copy it to "program files>metatrader4>experts>indicators" This is the same folder where all the custom indicators are. When i manually...
So I found out that when terminal is saying "Waiting for refresh" (When chart disappears), and is tick, my Expert Advisor is throwing array out of bounds error on Time[0] array. and then EA stops working, so how can I check this array before using it if array exists. who are familiar with php - the...
[Deleted]
Hi, I am very new to meta trader editor. I am trying to insert a custom indicator... Although it happens and it comes under the list of custom indicator.. Meta trader is calculating all values as zero... May be there is a mistake in the way I am doing it. I have compiled the code and it does not...
Hello I was looking for proper way to calculate position size that includes the cost of placing a trade (spread, commission) So overall if I have $10k account and choose 10% risk After a losing trade, I will have exactly $9k left in my account balance. 
[Deleted]
Can anyone point me in the direction where I might find documentation that deals specifically with the placing and closing of Pending/Limit orders? Thanks!
Hello all, I am modifying an existing file of AC ARROW on color change. I want it filtered by the RSI 50 level , but i am getting the exact opposite way that it supposed to be. (see attached file) Now it's showing potential reversal. But i want it to be a kind of riding trend. Can someone kindly fix...
Hello, first excuse me for my bad english. I have MT4 and the new renko 600 chart on the M1 live chart.For exemple, i use the generated renko on the offline chart M2,with an another EA on this offline M2 chart. It work perfect ! But when my internet is disconnected temporaly , mt4 terminal is...
[Deleted]
Hi, I see so many different Moneymanagement calculation and some of them are very complicated. So, is this right, as I wanted to calculate the lotsize: NormalizeDouble(AccountBalance()*(RiskOfBalance/100.0)/(StopLossPrice/pips2dbl*MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_TICKVALUE)),LotDigit); Lot's of thanks!!
Hi there, I have installed MT4 Build 646 on my computer. The attached code has been taken from MQL4 help file. The strange thing is that, if you try to compile it with MetaEditor (version: 5.00 build 934 that comes with MT4), the compile will fail with the following error: 'indicator_type1' -...
Hey  guys, can anyone tell me what is wrong with this code? The text-objects are not deleted and I don't know why... int OnInit()  {   for (int i = ObjectsTotal(); i<=0; i--) {      if (ObjectType(ObjectName(i)) == OBJ_TEXT) ObjectDelete(ObjectName(i));   }   Print("Objects: ", ObjectsTotal());...
We are a new freelance company and as of recent we are getting orders which exceeds our current work force. we need some metaquote programmers to work with. mql4 and mql5 programmers  are preffered. it would be better if you have C++ knowledge too and you should be able to create trial versions of...
  My EA Error  (1)
Hi i attached my ea to chart , but i have this error . But this error was not previously.What is happening?
Hello everyone, i have a new S4 and i have installed MT4 on it. I miss clicked and removed the window "terminal" from the screen, only "Chat- Community and Other window" are visible. Now, when my MT4 on a VPS send a push notification on my phone about an open position from a signal, i can see the...
[Deleted]
Hi programmer team, why you didn't put the fibonacci retracement on the android mt4? you put it on the iphone mt4 though.   thanks 
Hi All, anyone had this problem with lots of WinAPI functions failing to load in their terminal? I'm on Win 7 64 bit OS, MT4 build 610. EA had some functions failing because lots of WinAPI fail to load when I look into the Dependencies of EA dialog. My windows is always updated. Any idea what's...
[Deleted]
Hello, Does EA debugging  is working for you ? I got -1 when I am trying to open a order under debugging ?  Thanks,   Pierre 
  EA Automate  (2)
good afternoon for everyone... I dont kno nothing about MQL4 I learn but it's hard to entry in my mind. I have two indicators and I want create a automate EA with simple idea I have two indicators. and the EA its simple when indicator "A" give me the buy signal the system put the order and when the...
what is this compiling error? help me //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                   CF_XML_Lib.mq4 |//|                                                 Eugenio Bravetti |//|                                   http://www...
  Macd aspray indicator  (18   1 2)
hi friends I looking for macd aspray indicator but i can't found that indicator setup or code. if you have macd aspray code or setup please share us
Hi, I am getting the following messages from my strategy tester: "There were 134 passes done during optimization ...: optimization stopped, 954 cache records where used, 954 cache records rejected" Unter the green running time line below the main few windows is 1 088 / 1 280 (39 204) written. And...