Running an EA on many charts

Dear community,

A strategy is more than running the best of the EAs on one symbol.

I was wondering where is the limit with MetaTrader in terms of number of charts where one can attach an EA?

Let's say you have developed an expert doing a few dozens of operations (which is more or less what is needed to play with one or 2 indicators). A strategy could be to run it on various symbols, perhaps to try on different periods, perhaps because there are a number of them present some potential today, or perhaps to spread a risk, or whatever. But would MetaTrader handle running an EA on 20 charts in parallel? Which means it could execute 20 times this EA on each tick?

Thanks in advance.

gadget:

But would MetaTrader handle running an EA on 20 charts in parallel? Which means it could execute 20 times this EA on each tick?

yes

It is not about the terminal, rather it is the cpu can either coop or not with the computing power it requires.

Yes Deysmacro, I can see that. However a software is quite a layer between you and the physical architecture, it's an architecture in itself and that's why I expected to find capacity/performance metrics for MetaTrader somewhere but I haven't been able.
Reason: