MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1220

[Deleted]
Can someone tell me how to get a list of the chart objects, their location and parameters to a csv file.
Hi Can you recommend me a good broker with a good feed, London Time, for MT4? Thanks Ph
does time[0] reflect the actual time the first tick of a new bar arrived or does it reflect the time the new bars period is supposed to have begun ?
[Deleted]
Hi, friendz I've finally succeeded in coding an EA that uses 3 indicators: Moving Average , MACD & ADX. U can use that EA with any combinations of the above 3 indicators. For more details, conatct me at ksrohit2712@gmail.com Regards, Rohit
[Deleted]
Hi all, I want to know if i can make my robot reset/restart itself after an unexpected crash or a freeze. For instance, my robot, in few occasions goes into timeout after an unresponsive server request and it stops trading. Other times, i get a "zero devide" fatal error when the marketInfo function...
I simply code an indicator as below. When it is embeded into MT4, sometimes the drawing line can be reflected in the screen sometimes is empty. It really makes me confused. Any wrong with my coding? Or 3 arrays slow down the caculating speed? Can someone kindly give me a hand? Thanks a lot......
[Deleted]
Hello i dont know how to start but here goes. i need some form of EA or program to predict or calculate the next candle in 15min TF. i am not a programmer, i started forex about 6 months ago since then i have been learning to trade. there are alot of EA and systems out there that works for some and...
Hi, I am programming an indicator and using the function Period(). But it doesn't work really. On the Timeframe M1 the Period()-Functions gives 1 ...or...60 back. On the Timeframe M15 the Period()-Functions gives 15...or...60 back. On the Timeframe H1 the Period()-Functions gives 60 ...or.....
Hi, Has anybody also experienced this? MT4 seems more slow, sometimes stays stuck, or takes time to react when I click on the icons, esp. to change time frames M1 M5 etc Could that be a compatibility problem? Does anybody knows how to fix this? Or simply ro run MT under XP? Thanks for your...
Hi, I'm implementing a function which get the numbers of pips between two price levels. But depending of the digits of the broker I get differents values, for example Price1: 1,5510 Price2: 1,5500 Difference in 4 digit broker: 0,001, so 0,001/Point = 10 pips Difference in 5 digit broker: 0,001, so...
Hello, Just had a quick MQL4 question. How would one approach bar counting in MQL4, I know of the "bars" variable and iBar() . I would like to able to print how many bars above 10 SMA there were last year, I get the result of the backtest would be that value . ( Would you actually run that in the...
I just realized that in AUDNZD for exemple, several days or weeks were missing in historiacal data downloded, this in all brokers. Is there an EA that could check historical data and tells the missing days
[Deleted]
hello every one.. i want to combine 2 indicator : accelator osilator and stoch.. so will be like this picture: after i combine so will be like this picture: i take the accelator and stoch from custom indicator, and combine it, but have wrong picture result.. this is the indicator after combined,...
[Deleted]
show me the code please,thanks
[Deleted]
Hello Folks, I'm trying to put some code together which will give me the total of open positions only of a certain type. Example Buy-Position - I need something like this: extern int MaximumAllowedBuyOrders = 1;bool PlaceOrderOK = false;if (TotalOrdersOfTypeBuy < MaximumAllowedBuyOrders)   {...
Hi, I wonder what you call it, ea or indicator or plug in etc. but I need this. - On a charti I should be able to click on a point ( price of course ). Let's call it point A. - That price should be put into my mathematical formulas to return to me a value 'B'. ( B will be a predicted price)...
some brokers require a minimum distance of where you can place your stop or take profit from quoted price. What is this knowen as in mq4? Incase anyone suggests that is ts the spread, its not the spread.. thanks
[Deleted]
I would like to ask if someone would show me how to write the code to do the following (example): BUY 2 units of EUR/USD at 1.3000. IF then, set STOPLOSS at 1.2950 for both units. Next, set a LIMIT order to SELL 1 unit @ 1.3025. IF this price level is attained, THEN cancel existing 1.2950 StopLoss...
[Deleted]
I get this error: There has been a critical error Time : 2010.12.07 08:04 Program : Client Terminal Version : 4.00 (build: 229, 16 Nov 2010) OS : Windows Vista Professional 6.0 Service Pack 2 (Build 6002) Processors : 2 x X86 (level 6) Memory : 1832392/378820 kb...
We would like to have a special programme which will reverse our loosing expert advisors. We do not give you our expert advisors. What we are looking for a programme that will be a bridge demo accounts and real accounts by executing orders reversely. Once again, Please do not want our expert...
[Deleted]
Good day, My EA trades as soon as it is opened, changed, or in any way interfered with. How do I let it trade only when it should? Thank you in advance. James
I use custom RSI indicator (Meta RSI indicator) in chart . I don't want calculate RSI in my EA. I want use RSI indicator's result in my EA. Exp: if RSI indicator's result =< 30 -> EA will order How can I do it?
Can somebody help me with this problem I have? I need to make a fixed point in the price for my entry. Example:I want the prior 1 hour high be the entry price. So I put this in the EA: iHigh(NULL,PERIOD_H1,1) Let say that in the moment I active the EA is 14:00. So, the EA take the 13:00 high. The...
Good morning. Can anyone help? I would like to include in my EA an "indefinite" trailingstop: while the price up a certain amount of points, the EA change the stop loss, indefinitely. What is the code,opetaror, or fuction? my intention is to not use "modify" every time.I guess it must be a way that...
Greetings MQL4 coders, First of all, to make this posting more readable I strongly simplified the provided sample code. My EA has a function with 16 array inputs with a variable lenght, initialized by the ArrayResize function. The values from these arrays will be modified during this function call....
[Deleted]
  Heikin Ashi  (1)
I'm looking for an ea for the Heikin Ashi that will open a trade and close a trade base off of the indicator change
[Deleted]
Hello, Is there anything out there that can get me the current Heikin Ashi candles high/low/close/open? I wrote the following script, but I am getting a stack over flow, most likely due to the recursive calls of the candles. Any thoughts or ideas on how I can tackle this one? int start() {
Hi everyone.I realy need a help with this. There is a lot of scripts that open buy and sell orders,with TP and SL,but a cannot find script that open SELL or BUY with account %. It must look like this:When you open BUY script window,you can write the % ot account that you will risk on that order...
[Deleted]
I am wondering if anyone can explain the proper way to take emailed recommendations and add them into the client. I am not sure if a script will work, or it needs to be an EA. Basically, we get our trade recommendations from our database either by email or web page. Right now I need to cut and paste...
[Deleted]
  DC with maximum speed of execution  (99   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
During news releases or strong market moves many brokerage companies have a very long delay in order opening plus the spreads are increasing. The question is: What brokerage company may be of your advice with maximal speed of order opening at strong market moves and preferably with fixed spread. If