MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 742

Hello ... I want to ask is there system or ea to send signals from MT4 to several Emails and SMS just when new orders opened or closed ? Thanks
  Ask/Bid line  (2)
Morning,  I have the bid and the ask line (red and white) on my currency charts - however, when I open a trade, the price I open at is neither the ask or the bid price.  Is there a way I can get the actual price that the trade will be processed at on my currency charts? Thanks 
Dear Traders & Coders, I am creating a custom indicator with "Bollinger Bands %b" a Trade Should take Above "Bollinger Bands %b" Value 0.8 Level. But I am little confused in coding part , Can any one confirm I did call this indicator in a right way ? iCustom(Symbol(),0,"Bollinger Bands %b",BBPeriod...
orders opened on the screen listing the code numbers ?? I want to help. 
Hi I'm writing an EA that generates a HST in real time. This HST is displayed in a Offline Chart window. When the EA generates a new bar, I'd like to display it to the Chart. So I need to refresh that chart with the new data. Each existing script (based on PeriodConverted) I've read...
[Deleted]
Hi,  I'm working on MT4 Ver 4.0 build 646 (30 April 2014). I have this problem that whenever I try to load one of my custom indicators to the chart the set up window comes up with the "Confirm" button hidden and hence I can not activate the indicator! It was working fine before the 600 upgrade....
[Deleted]
Hi MetaQuotes, I don't understand, why every new build contains so many steps backward: - After update to Build 660 the right-click-menue at the "Market"-Window is popping up, but no one of the menue-items reacts, when clicked by mouse - So: how can I downgrade back to the previous build? Thanks:...
how to write range and add ref. for example  (high-low) < (previous high - previous low)?   please create expert advisor... thank in advance! 
[Deleted]
hello coders,   i´ve search the whole forum for a indicator or script that counts all open buy and sell lots. but i didnt found some like this.   example. when i have  buy positions open like buy 0.6 /0.4/0.2  sell 0.2/0.1 the script or indikator must show me the total amount of all with this result...
New article Building a Social Technology Startup, Part I: Tweet Your MetaTrader 5 Signals has been published at mql5.com: This article aims to illustrate, through a practical example, how you can communicate an MetaTrader 5 terminal with an external web service. We are tweeting the trading signals...
[Deleted]
I'm having trouble logging in to my Paxforex live account. I have my login info but when I try to pull up the server, all I see is Oanda and Alpari. How do I search for my server? Thanks in advance.
[Deleted]
1. As title, did MQL4 installe in the disk C:\ is necessary ? 2. I copy my EA in C:\Program Files (x86)\MetaTrader 4 - RoboForex\MQL4\Experts and copy library in C:\Program Files (x86)\MetaTrader 4 - RoboForex\MQL4\Libraries but after compiled EA, all functions I created in own library got the...
[Deleted]
I did an Expert Advisor program using MQL4 that is using the function Minute(). It returns the minutes (0 ... 59) from the current time. The EA works normally with EURUSD. When I attached it to GER30, the Minute() function does not work. Can somebody help?
Hi, This may be a stupid question but hopefully it's possible! I have an EA that I'm testing on MT4 (not mine, one that I purchased) however it doesn't implement a stop loss. Rather than manually managing trades that go really sour, is there some way to automatically put in a SL at a certain level...
[Deleted]
Hello all, I don't know if anyone has ran into a similar problem like this or not but it's about to make me crazy. I have my metatrader 4 build 646 running on an Amazon VPS that's running Windows Server 2012. I have an indicator that fetches economic news from forex factory that I got from here . If...
hello Every one I am a new user.  I am facing a problem, as I plot an indicator on my charts,there is an error in experts column as "incorrect start position 1784 for Arrayminimum function" and "incorrect start position 1784 for ArrayMaximum function". how can I correct this or am I doing somthing...
[Deleted]
Hi guys I have a strategic share with. See attached file In the beginning open one buy1 and one sell1 position with 0.01 lot simultaneously If market goes up 10pips or any setting pips, then close buy1 position by taking profit At the same time open position buy2 with 0.02 lots and set take...
I was considering sending out orders across currencies that would act as some sort of message but I also realised that this would not be possible with some brokers. Is there another way to do this? Would I have to use some sort of dll?
[Deleted]
case 6 : Open += 1 / ( ( iOpen ( List[y] , TimeFrame , x ) ) * Multiplier[y] ) ; High += 1 / ( ( iHigh ( List[y] , TimeFrame , x ) ) * Multiplier[y] ) ; Low += 1 / ( ( iLow ( List[y] , TimeFrame , x ) ) * Multiplier[y]
  sinals
I try to subscribe to a "FREE" signal service. Than the system does not recognize my password. Asked for new password , logging in worked fine , subscribing negative. Please a hint, thank you.
In Debug when i select a variable to Add to Watch i get the messages Expression could not be Evaluated. How can i solve this?
[Deleted]
Advisor can’t open position on EURCHFX M1. Error message: “Notenough rights” appears. It works well on other pairs/TF,  and position can be open manually. Why it is happen? How possible to fix this?
Hi friends!!. I introduce myself briefly, my name is Marcos Correas, from Argentina. Please, sorry for my english!!! I am a C/C++/ Python developer, and for a little time ago a newbie in the forex world. What most interests to me is from the developer point of view, I am fascinated by the wide...
[Deleted]
Hi folks, I'm editing an indi that prints the previous sessions High & Low & plots them as horizontal trendlines, I'm trying to edit the text that is associated with each line. The changes I make to the ObjectSetText line don't seem to have any bearing on the format of the text, wondering what I'm...
  Q about SMA  (1)
Hi everyone, I have an trading account in my broker and his server on UK time zone . Is it possible to program SMA to follow the close time by US server ? Thanks all E
Any reliable broker that provides trading for the E-minis group?  SP500, Nasdaq-100, Dow and Russel200?
Hi, I used to test my data on my old computer and everything was fine. When I bought a new computer and installed MT4 on it, the results I get on the new computer differ drastically from the ones on the old computer. I transferred the same history data for EURUSD from old computer to new one, so
Hi, i wanna handle more than one symbol ,  so i tried these code  :    string Forexsymbol[24] = {"EURUSD","USDJPY","GBPUSD","USDCHF","NZDCUSD","AUDUSD","EURJPY","EURGBP","EURCHF","EURAUD","EURCAD","EURNZD","GBPJPY","GBPCHF","GBPCAUD","GBPNZD","CHFJPY","CADJPY","CADCHF","AUDJPY","AUDCHF","AUDCAD"...
Hi The Martingale part:  I basically want to be able to  increase the percentage of equity/account balance risked if the last trade was profitable. Keep increasing the percentage by 1% to a max of 10%. I have managed to code this. In testing the first issue came as I then ran out of margin as soon...
Having some issues with creating an ECN compatible OrderSend The error is that the "OrderSend" fails giving me a different ticket # than it should even the orders are being opened - the order Modify also never triggers to set the stops (minStop, StopLoss and TakeProfit arguments are in Pips)   Code:...