MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 500

Hey guys, Could someone please help  How do i go about changing the time on the MT4 platform i'm new to the platform. My location is Brisbane but the platform is giving me GMT. Thanks 
Friends please help //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| ExportFunctions.mq4 |//| Copyright ?2005, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |//| http://www.metaquotes.net/ |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+#property copyright "Copyright...
Hi Guys Request to mod an indicator, its come from TSD forum I think maybe need a start time,I want the start time is  23:00 Best Regards.
Hi, Is there any Bollinger Bands alert tool which pops up on screen alert when either upper or lower band gets pierced AND at the same time candle's CLOSURE gets formed above (if green candle and breaking out upper BB) or below (if red candle and breaking out lower BB) the band? I saw this one: <<...
With the new MT4 build 1065 I can't save the template when I try to save it into a sub folder of the templates folder that I've previously created. The script worked perfectly until the new version. The code fragment is the following string tipoOp; if (lineCheck == 5 && prezzoMedio < ordOpen &&
Hi, I just realised a new feature I would have never expected: The EURGBP position is shown on the EURCHF chart. But now - after a couple of minutes - its gone and can only be seen on EURGBP. Could be an interesting idea: all position on one chart that way? BTW it is still b1031 the one that...
  Release MT4 1562  (7)
I've loaded this new version. The compiler does not generate objects ! It is a disaster
Hello, please, help me, how can I display profit of Each pair by Comment function. Thank you for your help... Comment(     "-------------------------\n"     "  CHART INFO\n"      "-------------------------\n"     "Symbol:       " + ChartSymbol()+ "\n"     "Timeframe:   " + DoubleToStr(ChartPeriod(),...
I use H1 chart.. My chart scroll left almost infinitely (back to several years) however, I want to show it smaller period (i.e. only 6 months)... how to do that?
  Gone is the Bookkeeper  (102   1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11)
Message from Helen Friends. I refuse to believe this. I regret to inform you that our mutual acquaintance and my good friend Yusefovich Andrey Georgievich has passed away yesterday at 7:00 am after a long and serious illness. Message received today, from his acquaintance. Andrei! I will miss you
i wrote this code and i would like to know if it will work or not. Thank you very much . //Dashboard Symbols   count=count+1;   if(count==1)     {      i="EURUSD";     }   if(count==2)     {      i="GBPUSD";     }   if(count==3)     {      i="USDJPY";     }   if(count==4)     {      i="USDCHF";...
If expert is using 2 different timeframes (like in indicator calls ): Do I need 2 charts with those 2 different timeframes open? (So data gets pumped in history) Or just the 1 chart is enough (smallest timeframe) and MT figures the bigger period from the smaller one
Hello, I'm developing EA with SimplePanel. I stuck with it's objective model which seems to be broken. There is CCheckBox class. I have created some checkboxes but figured out that i can't change label properties (font size), there is no public or even protected interface to access label object....
Hi... I am developing an Expert for Binary Options it is openig orders for BO normally... But when i try to do Backtests, stops when an order is created... see :      Below the code for creating an order with expiration in 5 minutes:  orderNumber = OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_SELL, 1.00, Bid, 0, 0, 0,...
Hi every one asyou know backtest  in MT4 (strategy tester ) do testing in each symbolssecretly and if i want to use the EA in real time in multiple symbols that may causesome problems in the available margin  usuallyI solve this problem by divide the lots in testing by number of symbols i amgoing to...
  EA stacksize  (3)
So there is a preproccessor called stacksize, the documentation says: MQL4 programstacksize. The stack of sufficient size is necessary when executing function recursive calls. When launching a script or an Expert Advisor on the chart, the stack of at least 8 MB is allocated. In case of indicators,...
Hi, I'm trying to figure out how to make a loop count length of bars in pips over multiple bars, But I've never used loops and i don't know how. I tried it bunch of times and felt stupid so the code I have is not in a loop form. What I have is this:    double h=High[BarsBack];    double...
Hello, I am looking for a Renko indicator what will send a push notification out when the bar color changes. IE after a retracement. I have been looking all over the net and found this one attached but it only sends emails. I am trying to learn how to convert the email notification to a push...
Hello, I have an array with struct members. The struct is also including strings. struct test{ string a; int b;}; test arr[ 5 ]; //now I filled the complete array with data.... arr[ 0 ].a = "active" ; arr[ 0 ].b = 555 ; arr[ 1 ].a = ... //...and so on.. In the end, is it possible now to remove
Hi, For various reasons instead of writing many stand alone EA's and running each in its own terminal, I have instead opted to run those same strategies  in a single EA that cycles through them as a series of function calls. I may have got carried away.  I now have 36 such functions, each of which...
I would like to trade the INR :(
Hello friends, Is it possible to write a code to  limit a number of accounts to using EAs / Indicator ? Or may we set limit for specific account id to use ? Regards, Cuong 
Hi Is there anyway to modify the "terminal" desktop MT4 version to make the winning trades show in blue and the loser ones show in red like it appears in the mobile version. as in the attached image they only show in (-/+) I will be very grateful for any help Thanks
  OjectMove  (7)
I created a simple rectangle with 2 buffer and I would like to move the object along with the buffer, with each tick i delede and recreate the object, but I do not think is correct, there is a right way? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Custom indicator...
Can Mt4 standard indicators be deleted? directory Path?
Hi, I wanted to know what address I have to use in a code for recover news from forexfactory. Until now i used this and it worked <code> string url="http://www.forexfactory.com/ffcal_week_this.xml"; ResetLastError(); int timeout=5000; res=WebRequest("GET",url,cookie,NULL,timeout,post,0,result...
Hi, Attached is the TSI indicator I modified myself. But it doesn't show its 4 lines despite compiling without errors. Can anyone here help me to find/correct which part of the code has the bug? 
[Deleted]
It doesn't matter which build I use, past and present, my MT4 platform takes ages to load up. Sometimes it also says 'Not Responding'. It's pretty fast once it's open, but the initial processing to load the actual platform up is very very slow. I have tried deleting default chart files from...
I cannot connect to my live account via the computer or the phone app. I have tried all the basic fixes. Any info on why this may be happening would be greatful.
I want the hundreds of prices of all shares copying into an Excel File. The shares in the symbol window have only short names. By moving with the mouse over a short-name  I can read the right name of the company. Can I copy the complete name of the company also into my Excel sheet ? Or must I write...