MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 506

Hi W‌hen I compile MQL5 an EX5 file is created in the ...Teminal\long-unique-number\MQL5\experts folder. I‌ am using MT4 and so no EA appears in my navigator window, even if I move the EX5 file into ...Terminal\long-unique-number\MQL4\experts Is it possible to use compiled MQL5 within MT4. Is a file...
Hello. Does anyone have a method in MetaTrader 4 to play a sound when an order is opened or closed from a signal? I would like to be a alerted when my account makes trades corresponding to the signal I am subscribed to. Can a script be written for this? Thank you.
Hi guys i`m having problem creating a bar counter code.Basically this EA would be a statistical tool for me and it would help me very much with my market research.It would count how many consecutive BEARISH bars appear before a BULLISH bar disrupts the sequence, and how many consecutive BULLISH...
  Hidden divergence  (656   1 2 3 4 5 ... 65 66)
Interested in absolutely everything on latent divergence. Thanks to Rustam for the link https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8148 and the link to the hedging expert topic. I think the latent divergence is a reliable signal of the trend continuation and I am looking for an indicator that may express it, for
As the title says, I'm having serious trouble installing any platform of MetaTrader on my computer. ‌‌‌Initially I downloaded MT4 from a different site from the main site, an affiliate but since I'm new here I don't know if I can mention the name. Failed to install, then I tried installing MT4 from...
Hi,All: I'm from China. Recently, I'm working with ea that concern the TimeZone of price data. Now I'm using the data from MT's data center, and I want to know the timezone of these data? is it GMT(8)? thanks
[Deleted]
It also seems to change, has anyone noticed that? Thanks, Matt
  TRADING  (2)
Hello, My name is Ricardo, I have not seem your trade in my plataform Meta Trader 4 for Avatrade.- Could you tell me if I made mistake Thanks for your comments‌
Hi everyone‌, ‌I try to test my strategy on the tester but I have weird ask price (show in the picture 1). They seems to be "too high‌" compare to the bid price. I've tried both (in the buy function), ask price (see pix2) and market price but the price seems always too much compare to the bid...
  question  (5)
can someone tell me what code i would use just to get a ea to buy 0.03 lots of the eur usd currency pair if it rises above a particular price , for example 1.0553  i tried to do it but the ea kept buying a additional 0.03 lots every tick  i tried to use the orderstotal function to ensure the ea...
Hi all I would like to know what function I need to use to select orders. Example I have 10 orders: 6 open, and 4 pending. 1 ==> OP_BUY 2 ==> OP_BUY 3 ==> OP_BUY 4 ==> OP_BUY 5 ==> OP_SELL 6 ==> OP_SELL 7 ==> OP_BUYSTOP 8 ==> OP_BUYSTOP 9 ==> OP_SELLSTOP 10 ==> OP_SELLSTOP My questions are how to...
int orderstotal = OrdersTotal();    int orders = 0;    int ordticket[30][2];    ArrayResize(ordticket,30,30);     for (int i = 0; i < orderstotal; i++)    {        if(OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES)==true){        if (OrderType() != OP_BUY || OrderSymbol() != Symbol() ||...
Hello, m‌y EA suddenly stopped placing orders so I am trying to debug and find out why not. OrderSend now seems to return -1 but when I add GetLastError() just after the OrderSend, nothing happens. What am I missing here
Hi , I have an <> indicator and as you know it's ex4 so i cant edit and no values for icustom,  it's creates basic abcd formation, when it's working there are a lot of abcd formation nested on the chart (i attached pic),    so i want to get last D and C values from chart when its created.. i tried...
Hello there, Can someone guide me on how to make an EA on each chart dosomething once when a button ispressed in any one of the charts in the same terminal? My guess is that I need touse Global Variables here. I am using MQL4 and not MQL5. Thanks in advance.
Hi all, ‌ I‌ am running into an issue which I hope you guys can enlighten me. ‌ I am trying to adjust my takeprofit and stoploss dynamically such that increasing takeprofit and stoploss by 20 pips whenever the market price is within 10 pips of the original takeprofit.  T‌he following is a part of my...
Good day . ‌I am trying to place an order at 10 points below from the LWMA using the following line of code: if ((Ask<=(iMA(Symbol(), 1, 2 , 0, MODE_LWMA, 0, 0)) -10*Point) ‌It does it right only sometimes. How do I get it to always count the correct distance from the ask line ? Thanks in advanced.‌
Hi, H‌ow do I get get X and Y value to determine chart position?  Is there a function or any work around to get values?  I try to look but couldn't find it. Please see screenshot.   ‌Thanks in advance! ‌‌Regards, Pumin ‌
hello i'm trying to record support resistance levels of the fx market with an array. anyone who has done this before can you write reply please i don't want to reinvent a wheel 1‌. the array will check last 100 bars on M1 periodicity chart to find highest highs and lowest lows ‌2.different code...
‌Hi guys ‌ So i have a Pivot Point indicator, and as you can see it always connects yesterdays PP / Support / Resistance levels with the ones of today with those steep lines: ‌ ‌I was wondering wheter it was possible to avoid this behavior and just NOT draw these connections? Can you somehow define...
Hey guys,I am looking for a script that checks for open orders and if there are more than one (two, for an example) it closes the oldest one/ first opened. It does not touch the pending orders if there are any, only open ones. Can you please point me in the direction where to get this? Thanks!
Hi I‌'ve just started learning MQL have a question...... I‌ am trying to get the price range of 3 consecutive bars(the current bar, 1 before and 1 after).  Help pls ‌
Hi all, ‌ I‌ am running into an issue which I hope you guys can help. How to code it if I only want to trade for the first signal after stochastic cross from level 25 and SMA 100 higher than SMA 200 T‌he following is a part of my code so far: ‌
Hello P‌lease I need to know how to retrieve the color of a chart (background color) i‌s there any function that returns the above ? ‌
Anyone know why when I use iMAOnArray the lines created change position when I change the length of the chart history to be used ? for instance if I draw lines for chart history of 500 bars the lines reposition if I change the chart history to be used to 1000 bars but I am using MA periods of only...
Why is it that some UnInitializationReason do not trigger, e.g. REASON_CHARTCHANGE?
Hi comrades. How can I print the profile I am using? Thanks
I have registered for a Virtual Server on MT4 through the MQL5 website, I did this so that I could get push notifications from alerts while my computer is off but the alerts don't get sent. I have push notifications set up, I have synchronized all, but nothing is working. A fix to this issue would...
is there any code base available which could directly open multiple trade on different currency pair based on any single trade pair. for eg : suppose I put up any tarde at certain moment for EURUSD,then at the same time multiple trade could be opened with other USD pairs(AUDUSD,GBPUSD,NZDUSD,USDCAD...
Hello guys, im facing issue with BasicHashLoop in  "hastable-templated.mqh" which I am using for having avalable something like dictionary is in different languages. Ofcourse I would like to not use third party codes, but Im not sure how to solve the situations that I need to hold number(count) of...