MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 498

Hi, I need someone to help me code this indicators that will draw  1. Open Price Line 2. Current Hi Price Line 3. Current Lo Price Line 4. Additional line of Hi Price - 50pips 5. Additional line of Low Price + 50pips I found a indicators that draw open price line and the hi lo indicators, but i...
Hi everyone, I have been trading for a few years now and have tried and tested lots of different indicators. I came to the conclusion "What is it we are all really looking at?" How can there be so many different indicators for the same thing!! That got me thinking, why do buyers buy and sellers
I have made an EA. When i place a buy order, to make a profit, the ask and bid price should go up. However, i have made my EA so that when it goes the wrong way xpips, it places another buy order. if it continues to go in the wrong direction by 2xpips, it will place another buy order. If the market...
Hi every one. I wrote a simple indicator that shows lowest and highestprice value for each day in a separate window. There are two buffers that are labeled as “A” and “B” respectivelyfor lowest and highest day price. I’m going to develop the code in order to 1)     Add a buffer in histogram...
Hello, I'm using the #Resources command to import my logo and it works. The problem is in file ex4 because it is not embedded during compilation and if the logo is not in its folder it does not work. // Global scope #resource "\\Images\\Logo2.bmp" // int OnCalculate(....){
Please help...i just loaded new indicators on my MT4 platform, and now i cannot get the prices, which normally appear on the RIGHT of the Charts Any assistance on getting the pricing info on teh chart will be apprecaiated please. Akash1205
Hello, backtest return me 4051 error during CloseOrder() execution inside my OrderCheck() fuction. int ticket[3] = {-1,-1,-1};   is a global variable How can I fix it? The code is attached. Thanks Giovanni
Error message I get when I try to attach myFxBook EA to MT4. I select 'Allow DLL import ' and enter my username and password correctly but as soon as I click 'OK' mt4 gives 'Unhandled exception ' error and then it gives out 'expert removed' message. Not able to attach myFxBook EA to chart. Please
Please could someone help with coding this?  I require a box to be made, which is divided into two sections.  One section showing the current value of the Bears and the other showing the current value of the Bulls.    Something like this;  BEARSBULLS 0.00002 -.000123 Many thanks   
im learning to to code by modifying existing EAs so please bear with me im having trouble getting this technique to work i figured out how to simply load up multiple orders upon a condition CODE IS ATTACHED so my entries grab two positions but how do i hold onto one, and close the other at 20pips...
Hello, In my libraries I was used to implement a function called InternetUtcNow(). That function just loaded the page at https://greenwichmeantime.com/time/scripts/clock-8/x.php and read the current UTC time. Now that page is not working anymore and I was searching for a replacement or another...
Hi at all! thanks for all your infos:
guys, for some strange reason 1 our of 3 pairs does not work on MT4 tester, and i cant understand why. error closing order. what can be wrong and why 2 pairs work, the 3rd wont (all pairs are in market watch window - valid). here is the code. any ideas please?...
void OnTick()  {//---         int   tkt_buy = OrderSend("GBPUSD",       //Pair                          OP_BUY,                  //Command Type                          0.01,                    //Lot Size                          Ask,                     //Market Price                          10...
In the following code why is it I cant get it to place stop loss and take profit onto the pending order after it has been placed? int gBuyTicket;void OnTick(){ //--------------    // Timer   //--------------   int hour = Hour();   bool timer = (hour >= 0 && hour <= 23);   // Buy Order...
Ive been trying to send an EA to the market and get it published by a moderator. It doesn't show any errors in tester on the tickmill demo account I use. It doesn't show any error when put it through automatic validation. But why is the moderator getting an ordersend error 130 on their tester? So I...
Hi I have hit a brick wall with with running anything on my latest MT4 platform (1562) build on the mac.  I am using the playonmac emulator and have tried re-installing MT4 many times as well as changing the wine versions (tried mt4 website recommended 1.4.1 and 1.5.21).  Despite the compile working...
  IBarShift error  (12   1 2)
iBarShift does not seem to work properly with build 840. I never see 1440 bars in a 1 day period using M1 timeframe. I've seen a limitation on 1000 bars in the past and than things go wrong. Is this a know bug ? I've also added a list with the log-file. Here's the code :  previousday_start =...
Hi there, I'm new to mql. I've done my research but couldn't find the answer. My issue is that the second condition is ignored while the first is true. What can be wrong here? if(Use_MACD_divergence) {  // Check MACD filter           double OsMA_1 = iOsMA(NULL,Timeframe,Fast_ema_period...
Hello guys  I'm having trouble installing MT4 on windows 7  when lunching the setup it automatically closes and sends report to microsoft the the setup has failed  any idea ? 
Hi, I have written a three nested classes: a manager, , the quotes class (as many instances as symbols required), the worker(s) (calculating hat is required) Now this triumvirate is called either by an indicator and alternatively by a script (mainly for debugging) Everything works fine so far until
[Deleted]
I have a mac and installed MT4 through the wine app. Everything works fine except the custom indicators. I can get them to load and make them clickable on the list but the indicator does not appear on my chart. Does anybody know how to fix this? or has anybody had this problem?
  custom menu  (2)
Hi everybody i'm looking for something like this. Menu with custom symbols and colors.
  Forget random quotes  (653   1 2 3 4 5 ... 65 66)
Random wandering, the efficient market and other nonsense with the word random. Please read here. I hope we never have to calculate probability and normal distribution law in this forum again. Long live trends, well maybe muddied by free market believing idiots
Hello All I use the indicator to extend rectangle to right but the problem is it only works when a new tick happens. Therefore when markets are off it will not extend. Can anyone help me fix this? Thanks in advance
Hi Guys, Can someone help me to go through my macd ea and advice me on how to perfect the following? 1. The macd indicator is not indicating when the line crossed 2. The ordersend failed with error #3 Thanks and appreciate your help
Ran Tick Strategy Tester for all of 2016 on Daily chart, symbol GBPNZD.trw (TradewiseFX broker) . Suddenly report tallied 6,507,865 Mismatched Charts errors with modeling quality = N/A. My Expert Advisor has not been changed so this result is strange. This report shows build number 1065.  Previous...
Hi all, I made the attached .txt file using the following code int start()    {         double Take_Profit_Long_1   = 1.06475 ;         double Take_Profit_Long_2   = 1.06579 ;          double Take_Profit_Long_3   = 1.07432 ;         double Take_Profit_Long_4   = 1.08436 ;                    string...
Good Day Folks , I am Programming a Custom Dynamic Envelope based on band on Macd array  everything was set and data came out well , except for the array drawing that i got are a little bit messy ,  what would be the problem ?  its a simple indicator but i am bad with array functions  Thanks in...