MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 499

Hello, I want to draw a triangle between 3 ZigZag points. I already have the ZigZag Points. How can I draw the triangle between them? This is what I got so far: int start()   { int n, i;     double p0, p1, p2, p3, p4, p5;      i=0;      while(n<5)      {      if(p0>0) {p5=p4; p4=p3; p3=p2; p2=p1;...
  Tester  (1)
Anyone else seen issues where the tester closes trades right after opening the trade? I look but I can't figure out why it does it but other trades go fine. I looked at journal and can't see any reason for it to close.
Hi friends, I've coded an EA that opens and deletes orders based on some situation. I'm saving the ticket number of the placed orders and by new ticks come in, I repeatedly check them for further calculations by using OrderSelect function with their ticket numbers that have been saved previously....
Hello, I notice that it's possible to export closed positions (both open and close on 1 row) to CSV or excel in MT4. However is it also possible to just export all closed orders (so 1 buy/sell order per row) to CSV or excel in MT4? Thanks in advance! Kevin
Hi All, Below is my alert condition in the code. Now I want to restrict the alert only to a particular list of symbols. For Eg. if (_symbol={EURUSD, USDCAD , GBPUSD, GBP,JPY, NZDUSD, NZDJPY}) then it should trigger the below code. If the symbol is not in the list then it should not trigger the
HI, I needed help of a programmer, who can create Bill William's Divergent bar alert indicator. The idea is very simple, 1. Bullish Divergent bar: Conditions to be satisfied: a. Awesome oscillator spikes color Red (above/below zero is immaterial) b. Bar makes a lower low than previous...
How to do this without going one by one? Is there a way to compare for example x to every value of array[] , when array has 100 elements? or do we have to go one by one? ArrayCompare() just compares a single element to a single element in the second array to be compared. I thought WHOLE_ARRAY was...
i have a source code which is currency correlate indicator but this is not my source code. i want to add currency symbol onto Draw_Line like following picture.    int i;   string name;   for ( i = 0; i < CURRENCYCOUNT; i++ )   {      SetIndexStyle( i, DRAW_LINE, STYLE_SOLID, 2, currencyColors[i]...
Hello, I'm struggling with MQ4L's arrays trying to achieve what I'd call a pretty simple operation in other languages. Any advice on this greatly appreciated! I've got a dynamic array that will be altered in the onCalculate() function of my indicator. Everytime price reaches a value that is...
I have read much documentation but I'm still confused about the MagicNumber.. Please help. Is the MagicNumber stored exclusively by the EA that is performing trades on new orders and also is it stored by the server or just the EA? In kind regards, Neal
Hello, is there any way how I can pause all my pending orders (manually) before some news? I don't want always to delete pending orders before some news and then set new ones... thanks
Hi does anybody know how often mt4 makes a ping to its server? And is there a way to force the terminal to make another ping?
I am using a movement range filter of pips over given period, using ihigh and ilow. When I use 'Comment' to get Range1 it is showing me correct value in terminal. But at the same time it is drawing an arrow on every single bar even though range1 is below points2. What am I doing wrong here....?...
Example #import "ExpertSample.dll" int    GetIntValue(int); #import but it can be like this? #import http://www.mywebsite.com/ExpertSample.dll Thank you Regards.
Hi all, I am currently coding an indicator which requires the baseline of the histogram to draw from 50 instead of 0. In this case a value of 30 would be a bar drawn down from 50 to 30, instead of from 0 up to 30. Is this possible to do in MQL4? I have been looking for a few days before asking, but...
Can MT4 view multiple charts in diff time frame for the same currency?
I need Tick History of EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY , GBPJPY from 2015 to 2017. Regards
double tickarray[10];   static int cnt=9;   if(cnt<0)      cnt=0;   if(tickarray[0]!=0)     {      for(int x=10; x>1; x--)        {         tickarray[x]=tickarray[x-1];        }     }   tickarray[cnt]=Bid;   cnt--;    Alert(tickarray[0]);   Alert(tickarray[1]);   Alert(tickarray[2]);...
Hello, I am trying to create an indicator which can calculate the max drop in pips over the last 200 bars.  I am attaching an example. I have code this, but unfortunately the indicator is a stable price at 0. Could anyone help me please? int start()   {   int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();...
Dear friends, I want to know how does modifying an order by OrderModify function affect the Order precedence hierarchy?  suppose that I put an order at 19:15 and afterward someone else put another order with the same price of mine at 19:25. now I my order have higher priority than his order. but...
The TDI indicator writes to the left top corner of the window the value of the buffers could you help me understand what part of the code writes the value of the buffers to the top left corner and it has 6 buffers but it writes only contents of 5 buffers I attach the code and the image of the tdi...
I would like to know if anyone else has had this problem ?, I have installed my software on hundreds of mt4 platforms, in all window versions without a problem, now I installed on this one PC and the objects are all in the wrong place, on two different ea's, it only appears to be a problem with the...
Hello everyone,  I wanted to code an EA that opens both buy and sell positions. When the first one reaches stop loss, it should wait for profit from the second one. As the first one closes, the stop loss of the second one gets modified to the initial Bid/Ask position. Although it works on some...
I have written an EA to perform some backtesting on EURUSD M5 chart. My EA only consists of 2 EMA and a Stochastic condition.  I tried running it using Histdata.com past data from 2010 to April 2017. It produced pretty good results. However, when I tried using past data from Meta Quotes (downloaded...
Hi All , I have created an binary ea during testing this ea . I have seen a strange behavior of Mt4 platform . The EA places a pending order but when the market reaches as that price the pending order did not convert into market order. And it is moved into account history with 0 volume . Can anyone...
I don´t know to actívate history debugging in mql4? I have selecctioned the option "use specified setting" in menú: Tools->Option->Debug But the history debuggind is unavailable. Please help me. Thank you. No se como hacer para habilitar la depuración en modo historia en mql4. Incluso tengo...
If a technical indicator works very slow, and I wish to include it in an EA (using iCustom), is there a some "wrapper" that could cache the indicator results to a file based on the particular indicator inputs? This way I could get a better speed next time when I backtest it using the same set of...
Hello everyone, I have the following issue with my EA. I intend for it to Open trades when the price breaks out of the Kumo cloud while being above the Kijun for buys and below for sells, //indicator setup   double tenkanSen= iIchimoku(NULL,PERIOD_CURRENT,Tenkan,Kijun,Senkou,MODE_TENKANSEN,0);...
Hello. A beginner trader is here. I'm currently using MT4 together with mobile (iOS) version of MT4 to monitor my trade. My question is: Someone gave me an indicator. It's an EX4 file. I know it's illegal to decompile copyrighted program. The EX4 file has alert (sound) function &I find it useful for...
Hello everyone, How do I program button "HIDE" to toggle not visible/ visible any other buttons. I would like to have the ability to view chart without buttons showing up on chart, expect button "HIDE". //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|