MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 501

Pls I have few difficulties implementing this program line... I want assistance on if ma1 crosses ma2 ---open buy,don't open again till another cross for Sell... Now this is my codeIf(ma1 > ma2 && bid < OrderOpenprice())"Open buy"My question is a help to return only 1buy per direction.Thanks..
[Deleted]
Hey guys, can someone tell me what's wrong with this script? #property strict#define  VK_R 0x52                              //--- letter R#define  VK_LMENU 0xA4                          //--- left key of Alt#define  KEYEVENTF_KEYUP 0x0003                 //--- key is released#import "user32...
Hi, Since I first placed a trade through the MultiTerminal, all trade levels (green and red entry and exit lines) are not being shown in the MT4 platform anymore, even if I shut down MultiTerminal and place trades directly on the platform. The "Show Trade Levels" box in the Options menu is checked
Hi everyone, First time working with iHighest. When the number of bars to count is == 0, iHighest counts the whole array. However, in certain situations, the candle with the highest value is the same candle from which to start counting. As you can see, this is a problem. As a result, I've added the...
something happened to my MT4, when i click COMPILE / F5, then it switches to platform, asks me for indicator inputs, and after clicking ok, the charts again removes and switches back to editor... only clicking PROFILING makes my indicator to be applied on chart..
hi friend, I've set an array to AS_SERIES indexing by using the ArraySetAsSeries(... ,True) and now I want to resize the mentioned array and add a new element to the very first index - at the extreme right side- of my array. would it be possible to do so? or the only way is that I change it into...
Does anyone know of an EA that can chart the compartive strengths of currencies. Something like the attached file is what I am looking for. KeithN strenths
Hi. After installing a new indicator, it disappears. 
Any broker for example, leverage 500, . . . . If equity $1000, stop out level 20%,  and I order gbpusd 1 lot standard, sell@1.2000 which price will be stop out? How to code it? Thanks all
  order candel  (2)
hello, how can I say of the Expert no enter  on the same candle if you take profit or stoploss? if(OrderOpenTime() > Time[0]) return(0); if(OrderCloseTime()> Time[0]) return(0);  if(!IsTradeAllowed()) if it is incorrect, how can I write ?
Hello, I would like to know if there's a relatively simple (but mql-only) way to find the position number of a given symbol in the market watch symbols list. For instance something like: EURUSD is the 4th symbol, EURCAD is the 12th, XAUUSD is the 24th and so on thanks in advance
I recently decided to switch VPS from Windows to Linux and have noticed significant improvement in execution speed. I have used the same VPS provider both for Windows and Linux (both VPS had identical specs and were located in the same data center). Ping to broker server is the same on both VPS...
In the absence of the CopyTicks() function in MQL4 I can try to construct an array of the last n ticks in a market by using the ArrayCopySeries() function in conjunction with the OnTick event and harvesting the [0] element of the resultant. Is there a better way? Thanks, James
I wanted the EA to coordinate file accesses using GetTickCount(). So I was testing what it can do and got this: It should sleep for 7 mSec but it never sleeps. Here is my EA, where am I mistaken??  Or is this just the reason why the terminals are so fast - the timer are influenced by the theories of...
I have problem in initilized all the variable while starting the new session of my EA. e.g. my martingale may go to level 3, it is loss, then I close it. After that I start another new session, it will continue to level 4, But I want is for it to initialize to level 1 again, not level 4. That is why...
Hello I have this script which works great, and changes *all* my charts to a selected template. But I have various fx pairs and oil and gold, and I don't want the template change to affect the oil and gold as I have different templates for them, so I have to keep changing them after running the
Hi everybody, I coded an EA for MT4 which advises me by an alert when some conditions occur. The scheme of EA is int start (){//variables definition//condition//if condition is verified give me an alertreturn;} It only and simultaneously works on EURGBP, AUDCHF, AUDUSD, USDCHF, NZDUSD. For the...
Hi,  Anybody can help to put this indicators to show data on MT4 data window with 8 digits after point, now they only show 4. And merge Snake, SMA Centered and TMA Centered in one Line, like the three indicators become one. King Regards,
Hi,  in my expert I have two pending orders (a buy stop and a sell stop) and I want to delete one when the other one get activated.  I used the order type so when the buy type changed from 4 (buystop) to 0 (buy) then the sell order to be deleted by order delete function. HOWEVER I found even after...
[Deleted]
Hello. I use this Support & Resisitance Line indicator. There is no issue when applied initially or after switching to another timeframe and come back to original timeframe. However, the lines are not updated even after corresponding higher timeframe candles which factors fractals are closed. Can
Hi Guys I'm manage to write a automated trading script when I using iCustom to load my custom indicator it's seem like get value once and that value didn't change if I put it in "Init" function Then I try to put it in OnTick but I saw that script load indicator many times, I'm concerning about...
Hello, In the onCalculate method I often want to see for example the value of a moving average 10 bars back. To do that I have a loop that I run for every tick! for(int n=0; n<10; n++)        {         double fMA = iMA(Symbol(), timeframe, ma_period, ma_shift, ma_method, applied_price, i+n); // i is...
Hi Chaps I would appreciate any help that you can give with the iHighest & ILowest functions, I have coded this and am getting whole numbers returned such as 138 and 9 respectively what exactly does this shift relate to with respect to the basic Pip or Point. Kindest Regards Will
Hello to everyone. I'm trying to retrieve the SHIFT value from inside the indicator source code. Is there any manner to do that? I explain my need: when the indicator is called by the EA using iCustom, we have MODE & SHIFT parameters . From inside the source code of the Indicator, I need to know
  New MetaTrader 4 Platform build 1045  (112   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
New MetaTrader 4 Platform build 1045 The MetaTrader 4 platform update will be released on 3 February, 2017, which is connected with the release of Windows 10 Insider Preview build 15007. Due to security updates in the new Windows 10 system version, MetaTrader 4 client terminals could occasionally...
  Correlations revisited ...  (122   1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13)
Quite some time ago I was doing some work on Pearson correlation indicator. It was working OK and I thought that the "story", as far as coding is concerned, is finished. There is Pearson, there is Spearman's rank correlations... Ops, lets go back a bit : Reading about correlations it struck me that
Hi, Ever since the update to build 1045 I get frequent crashes in MT4.  I've submitted a ticket to the service desk. I'm running windows server 2008 R2 64 bit and accessing via remote desktop. The first thing that happens is a popup window that states "A required resource was" and the GUI goes...
Hi, my friends, Anybody can help to take a look if those indicators are repaint or recalculating.
Hello, I can not set the sales position. My expert enters long if high is greater than the n opening and sells low value if the opening is less than the value n. my code.  if ((High [0] -Open [0]> 20 * Point)) return ("buy"); // buy signalif ((Low [0] -Open [0]> 10 * Point)) return ("sell"); // sell...
I tried using the search on the forums but I couldn't find anything. So I am looking for: Simple Moving Average indicator that will signal me when a candle has crossed the MA set at 12. &nbsp, An Indicator that will automatically mark the open and close of the market, An Indicator that will