MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 502

Hello, I want to identify the candle (in the last 5) that have maximum range (High[i]-Low[i]) . I wrote this code but for fill an array with range size: int candele = candelePrecedentiBuy;   int i = 1;      while (i <= candele) {        RangeCandela[i] = High[1] - Low[1] ;            }   How can I...
Hi Everyone,  I'm new on this world and I'm trying to develop my own EA in MQL4. I kindly ask you to have a heads-up to understand how I can add at the price candle graph, the following: Two horizontal lines (Bid and Ask) that I have stored in an external .txt file and that are dynamically...
Hello, I will try to keep it short. I noticed a weird thing with one of my EA's and perhaps you can give me some insight about it. I have an EA running on an Oanda demo account (MetaTrader 4). The EA is loaded into various different pairs at the same time. The EA is completely automatic and should...
  Dynamic schedule  (72   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Hello forum users! I have decided to present to your judgment, an alternative to the usual candlestick chart, a new, so far, called dynamic chart, which does not depend on time, but depends on the movement (dynamics) of prices. I will show you the chart at once, you will probably understand it, and
[Deleted]
  Lot multiplier  (4)
Hi Guys , I was searching for lot multiplier code but was unable to find which i want. I found a code but it increases the lot on the percentage of account balance . But i want a lot multiplier which increases lot on the profit . if previous lot size was 0.5 but after the profit of 500 it must be...
I have a custom indicator to call in the symbols values for two timeframes and I have run through strategy tester and for labels printing the chosen timeframe they update but for those from a differnt timeframe they never change. Is there limitation? MT4 b625 Meta Editor 5 b914 --- Another thing...
Hi all! I am writing to warn you about a virus that mined my account in MT4 and left it at zero. He started opening and closing trades without being able to stop them, in a few minutes he made me lose $ 2000. Disconnect my PC and re-open the account in my broker began to do the same until I left...
for ( int x= OrdersTotal ()- 1 ;x>= 0 ;x--) { if (! OrderSelect (x, SELECT_BY_POS )) continue ; int variable= 0 ; if ( OrderSymbol ()== _Symbol && MarketInfo ( _Symbol , MODE_ASK )<= OrderOpenPrice ()) variable= 1 ; if (variable= 1 ) Print ( "now
Can i remove Alert Window when condition is false If condition true then show Alert but condition is false Close Alert window how is code
[Deleted]
Dear Friends, I like very much using Triangular Moving Average code developed by Mladen. given as under //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| TriangularMAmq4 | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+
  "global initialization failed"  (27   1 2 3)
Does anyone know what could cause the "global initialization failed" error message
Hi guys, please I need help to plug these two things together... I have this EA (mql4), which is monitoring the account Balance, Equity and Profit. When the set profit or the set loss % is reached the robot closes all open trades. I also want the Autotrade in Mt4 to be turned off to prevent the main...
Hi I know its like a one time ordeal, or is iit? How does one setup mtf chart in strategy tester?
Hi all, I'm   running an EA   on 3  different charts and i'm wondering if someone knows an mql4 code that automatically closes  all trades when a set total  profit ( pnl) is reached. Is it possible?  Please help. Thanks.
Hello all and thanks in advanced. I am trying to only open new orders if they are going to be opened in not the same price as any of the already currently active opened orders (MODES_TRADES, not MODE_HISTORY). In other words, I don't want 2 open orders with the same OrderOpenPrice() for my scalping...
extern double Lots = 0.01;extern int Slippage   = 3;extern double TP = 0.00200;extern int MagicNumber=11111;string text = "Forex Mudah";int init(){   return(0);}//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| expert deinitialization function...
Print (MarketInfo(_Symbol,MODE_BID));OrderSend(_Symbol,OP_SELL,0.01,MarketInfo(_Symbol,MODE_BID),0,0,0,NULL,0,0,clrNONE); Notice how, upon utilizing the code above, in the Experts tab you will see that there is sometimes a discrepancy between the MarketInfo(_Symbol,MODE_BID) and the actual price at...
I hope to write a function PrintVars that is able to print the print variables with their names. e.g., int var1=1;bool var2=true;int var3=2;PrintVars(var1,var2,var3); The output to the console is: var1=1var2=truevar3=2 The difficulty here is to Get the variable name;passing parameters of various...
Hello everyone, could someone please tell me if it is possible to intercept window chart moving event? (it has to happen when dragging chart window by mouse). Thank you
Hello,  I have problem to use GetMessage(...) Win32 function to intercept Windows msg. Could someone please help me with a little example if that is possible? Than you
[Deleted]
Supertrend is an excellent indicator which accurately notifies the trend of forex pairs well in advance i have used it and made $ thanks a lot can any one please make an EA based on supertrend indicatorPlease Please plese
Hi All, Could someone help me with how to use the iRSIOnArray function. For example, why does this not work? double RSI = iRSIOnArray(Close,0,10,0); I'm just playing around with it to try and understand how it works. When I run this it returns zero. I assumed the Close array would be fine to test it...
[Deleted]
I had the idea of creating a humour topic topic :) I think I'll start... Analysts are puzzled why, contrary to all predictions and news, the British pound rose sharply, and then returned to its previous position ... And no one could even imagine that all this was because somewhere far away, in the
Anyone have idea on how to do the following? An order was opened within this bar. And after the current bar is finished, a new order will be opened. I tried play with the time, but it doesnt help. Are there anything wrong with my code? And any alternatives I can take to do this? *Without...
Hi Guys, How was your day or trade, hope its okay. Today i wanna share you my EA Script, hope you like it. :) extern int MagicNumber=20170601;extern double Lots =6.01;extern double MinLots =6.01;extern double FixLots =6.01;extern double Risk=30.0;extern double MaxLots =1000.0;extern double...
  inflation after inauguration  (84   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
What will happen to the rouble? Will there be inflation? The military has raised salaries threefold, fuel and real estate prices are rising. On top of everything else, commodity prices are falling, i.e. the "safety cushion" created by high oil prices is coming to an end. Who has any thoughts on the
[Deleted]
  Time machine. Your actions.  (278   1 2 3 4 5 ... 27 28)
I, for one, would have corrected something in ancient Egypt. What was the point of persecuting the Jews
Keeps borking out, really feels non-intuitive that its not there. There should be a checkmark just like in the Experts tab right click menu. My 2 cents. Auto scroll toggle feature upon right click should be there for all tabs, not just Expert tab, really. Would make MT4 better
Why does this code produce a wrong SL sometimes yes sometimes no? OrderSend(_Symbol,OP_SELL,.01,Bid,0,Bid,0,NULL,0,0,clrNONE);
Hi, please help how can I write ticks into a CSV file (in MQL4) so that another program (MS VC++)  can use them real-time.  Thanks, jfekete