Download MetaTrader 5

MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 502

To post a new topic, please log in or register
hello :) sorry for my terrible english i try to make an ea but i have problems with icustom i am using supertrend https://www.mql5.com/en/code/8268 variables Nbr_Periods and Multiplier and nonlagdot https://www.mql5.com/en/code/8026 variables Price, Length, Displace, Filter, Color, ColorBarBack,...
Tradeing Trader
Hello, i am searching for a code example that can give me the last closed Order profit, wich have beend close with a loose. I have here a own code example, but i am not sure if this will work always right, for example i dont know if that work when somebody does changes the order history from oldest...
Good Day. I'm working on an EA that uses arrays to store 3 trades from 3 symbols. In the demo account it works great but when i tried it on a real account, the array seems not working. I use the array to store the ticket number and the starting profit to which from time to time a certain function...
I have just come across a seriously weird issue. If I delete a pending order, 9 times out of 10 I can't do an OrderSelect on the same ticket number afterwards. I'm really puzzled why selecting an existing (yet closed) ticket number would fail??? Don't ask me why I'm selecting the order again, it's a...
Hello, I´m trying to add a routine to an EA to avoid open consecutive orders of the same type. The idea here is, if price is above such a MA it BUY, but when that initial order is closed I need to avoid that the EA opens a new Buy order even if the price still above the MA, because the next order...
I just bought a new phone Galaxy Mega, while Installation is Finish, However it coming out "Device is not supported." How Can Fixed It?? Anyone face this issue??
Hi all, I write some codes on my EA to close all my order after 12:00 EST. But when i backtest my EA, i get message error below. EURUSD,M5: invalid ticket for OrderClose function EURUSD,M5: invalid ticket for OrderClose function Please help me to fix this error . Thank you, Bizu void closeall()...
Hi MQL Community, i need the format of history/{BrokerName}/ticks file format. I have checked the forum but could not find it. Can someone share this information with me please? thank you taskin
I have following code that is giving different result with two different for loops 1. for (i=0, i<10,i++); 2. for (i=10,i>0,i--); sample code is if(counted_bars<0) return(-1); if(counted_bars>0) counted_bars--; limit=Bars-counted_bars; for(int i=0; i<limit; i++) { ... .... .... if((a1>0) &&...
Hi all, I'm running an ea on a Demo account and receive the follow message on Journal Tab; Signal - not found update signal - 3374 in base do you know what is the meaning of it ? Thank you in advance Luis
Hi Everyone, My idea is that: If there is a Down-bar, I will track the first Up-bar that has Close higher than the Open of the Down-bar. Also, the first Up-bar must be within 5 bars from the Down-bar. Could you please help me debug my code below? Thank you for your help. HHC #property copyright...
Good day... Is it possible or is there a way to put like a instruction header for a certain EA to give the user on what to do with the EA? Thanks...
As illustrated in the topic, does anybody know? Thanks.
  mt4 on mt5 (11   1 2)
hi, im curious to know if mql4 code can be copy and compile in mql5 editor. is it the same with no error?
Hi all, I would like to get a timer to close open trades on Saturday and start on Sunday. For that I try the to use the follow code, but with it no orders are opening. Could you tell me what am I doing wrong ? extern int    StartHourOnSunday      =   21;    extern int    LastHourOnFriday       =...
Due to the different server time of my new broker I need to change the formula I utilise to find the day high: double NewHigh=iHigh(NULL,PERIOD_D1,0); Going through the manual and the forum the most appropriate solution I thought of was: double NewHigh=High[iHighest(NULL,PERIOD_H1,MODE_HIGH,23...
Since MQL5 is now live with my broker I tried a speed test. Since I am a n00b at MQL5 I posted my code on the MQL5 forum to make sure I didn't mess up the test. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/6475 On my test, the back test was 4x slower with MQL5. The Admin who tweaked my code has an awesome machine...
Hi, Please help point me in the right direction as I can't find the right terms to search for. The signal is buy at 1.1000. The EA opens a buystop order at 1.1000. When the next bar is opened, say the signal is now 1.1100 or 1.050. In the EA, how can the buystop price be called or referenced to...
I downloaded this EA a few days ago and is not doing any trades. I like this EA very much and i wanna use it, but i can't because i't dosen't make any trades. I use Oanda mt4 platform. I tried with other brokers mt4 platforms and it doesn't work either. Your help will be highly appreciated. I don't...
Hi all, I'm try to draw 2 horizontal line of highest and lowest value . Highest and Lowest get from 7:00 GMT yesterday to 6:59 GMT today. But in my code below, it can't draw like chart example (in file attachment) Please help me to check error in my codes and tell me how can i do that . Thanks a...
Is it possible to use an external variable in a script ? (Does an external variable works in a script ?)
Guys I am trying to move a stop to the previous high of te bar if a Sell and Low of a Bar if a Buy. I have written the following code. It compiles beautifully but does not work!! Can anyone show me what I am doing wrong? Can anyone correct it?    {      if (OrderSelect(tradeTicket, SELECT_BY_TICKET)...
Hello I have EA and I would like to change something in it. I will send the source code to you with full details explaining what I want to change exactly. Tell me, how much it cost? I know that it depends on how many hours it will take from you but tell me the average price!
  Modifying Pending Order (16   1 2)
I am trying to modify a pending order - I am only using Buy Stops and Sell Stops. The pending order needs to be modified at every hourly bar close and the corresponding value of the 60 EMA. If and when the pending order is triggered, I have already implemented a trailing stop but am finding it hard...
Does the function IsTesting() work in MT4 platform Build 509 ? When I use expression like the following, under tester there is no effect. Under TESTER, when I make back tests I have still Alert displayed "This is not testing !!!". Why ? if ( !IsTesting() ){Alert("This is not testing !!...
Hello friend, My English is not very good but I will try. I need to export the pivot point to excel CSV. Someone can help me? Thaks Dhylon Brazil   
hi, im a beginner and my problems is my ea working just fine during slow market. but when it comes to rush hour where ticks begin to move rapidly, sometimes it skipped or omit certain code. for example when -- ( OrderClosePrice()==OrderTakeProfit() ) Alert("hit Take profit"); -- so lets say it hit...
Hello, I made an EA in http://www.forexeadvisor.com/ I have TP set to 90 and SL to 50. The problem is that upon testing I can see it takes TP 900 and SL 500. In the settings and imput, the values are correct. Changing the values to 9 and 15 doesn't work. Making a manual trade with TP 90 and SL 50...
hi im a beginner and im trying to build a very simple EA just to understand how it works first. Can anybody help me by giving some simple example of a code for 1. Alert when it hits take profit 2.Alert when it hits stop loss my scenario is this:- after i execute lets say Order buy function, it sets...
Good Day... I am currently testing an EA to which it monitors simultaneously on 3 chosen symbols (EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY). The EA at some point open trades, modify trades (Trailing stoploss), close trades on certain condition to which it allows to open 3 trades per symbol with a time interval. I...