MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 495

hi. with FileWrite, it only writes into application storage direcory (in  C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\50CA3DFB510CC5A8F28B48D1BF2A5702\tester\files\ ) However, when doing  int file_handle=FileOpen("C:/file.txt",FILE_READ|FILE_WRITE); it doesnt create a file there. why ?...
I frequently meet such situation. On chart, there is available 24 hours datafully, but from EA (i inserted "Print"), it seems it is only executed only on specific times, and WHY? what happens?
Hellow I'm trying to limit the number of times per day. For example, once or twice a day, three times. So I wrote the code below. Every candle goes into it. What's wrong with it? if you know how to limit the number of entries per day, let me know please.   (using OrdersTotal() function)...
How to retrieve the price of a horizontal line named according to the schema: prefix + number + "SL". But the number and price will change and I do not know what values. Example: The first line is called "#3 SL", the next "#9 SL", the third is "# 15 SL". How to take the price of each of these lines?...
[Deleted]
Can some one tell me how to make a button change the symbols on a chart please using OPP or the new mt4 controls i beg of you
[Deleted]
I am making an EA and it automatically starts tester. I found the "Start" Button's handle from Microsoft Spy++ I use this route : 1. get the Chart's handle 2. Get the terminal's Handle ("GetAncestor") 3. hwnd=FindWindowExW(hwnd,0,"AfxControlBar140s","터미널") // Terminal 4. int hwnd1=FindWindowExW(hwnd...
Hello, The OO state design pattern takes a context class which has a reference to a state base class, which is subclassed by the state classes that implement the state behaviour of the context class. At the same time the state subclasses have a refference to the context class which they get as...
Hi all, I found 3 ea on internet but many ea on my computer doesn't work, don't trade. I'm new in Forex. I don't know a lot about ea, I know that. . What am I doing wrong or does the EA not trade what I'm doing on my computer? Thank you.
I have a problem that I just do not understand , and it is driving me crasy. I created a EA that uses OnChartEvent to contol a Dialog of Class cDialog. When I run my EA in my computer everything works perfectly, but when I upload it to a Virtual Machine (Azure machine) it stops working. It seems...
Hello I wrote simple Moving Average Strategy ea but There are some missing ones. Bar closing process when it closes . Because Cross Ma and result in unnecessary processing. H1 Bar Closing and h1 new positions . (No repaint) In addition some may be missing. Stop filter tp st etc... Do not put it. H1
Hi, I asked in this forum before, and I had my EA problem solved. But later, EA ordered sell only when I operated EA. Indicator ↓ -------------------------------------------------+extern int                FractalPeriod   = 25;extern double             Lots            = 0.1;extern ENUM_APPLIED_PRICE...
I have this type of error in this function, why happening? // Trailing Stop per gli ordini #5 e #6 (Stop loss modify a Break Even)void TrailingStop1Sell(){        if (ticket5 > 0){  // seleziona l'ordine #5 se è presente      if (OrderSelect(ticket5,SELECT_BY_TICKET)){    // verifica se l'ordine è...
[Deleted]
Can some one please help me with a problem i have with constructing buttons that will change the time frames or symbols. I have read all of the forums unless i have missed some thing and by all means if you can help me i would be so happy . the high lighted area is where my problem is please i would...
Hello I wrote simple Moving Average Strategy ea but There are some missing ones. Bar closing process when it closes . Because Cross Ma and result in unnecessary processing. H1 Bar Closing and h1 new positions . (No repaint) In addition some may be missing. Stop filter tp st etc... Do not put it. H1
Hello, I have created the Fibonacci object without problems, but at each new Bar, the coordinates slip automatically forward of a Bar. I also inserted ObjectMove but it does not work. if(Count2==48){     // coordinate Fibo...
Hi Anyone else having this issue? New install of MT4, provided by Intertrader direct. Placed my EA in correct folder. It compiles fine, and the yellow diamond is present in the 'Navigator' box. Yet when I double-click it to attach it to a chart, nothing happens. Not even any entry in the Journal or...
Hallo forum!: First post Until now I ´ve solved all problems on my own, by googeling. But this as puzzled me for months.   I´ve either figuerd ways around it or ignored it. It´s only in some functions it shows up...    if(AboveCounter>BelowCounter&&AboveCounter>0&& BelowCounter>0)...
Hi Good day, Can i make MT4 ebook for beginner in Bahasa Malaysia for newbie using your MT4 app. Just afraid its against law if someone want to make an ebook without your permittion. thanks
double C1=iCustom(NULL,0,"CentreOfGravityV2",0,0,0,0,192,5,0,0.618,0.8,1102,1,1); what is my mistake ? why i failed to call COG indicator?? thanks extern string OrigCode = "NG3110 AT latchess.com";extern string Mod1Code = "Linuxser AT www.forex-tsd.com";extern string Mod2Code = "Brooky AT...
Hi, I am currently working on my EA and ran into some trouble. Part of my script is below.  My EA keeps producing a buy order when it is within the price range I have specified below, despite me putting a sleep function there for a long time. Is there an alternative way that is more efficient or...
Hi. I want to have a variable/code in my library, that will tell if current script (it is used in) is EA or INDICATOR... what code can be used?
Hello there, I am a newbie. I have difficulties in finding the line index of the three lines:  Market Base Line (yellow), Trade Signal Line (red), RSI Price Line (green). I want to get the value of each line by using the iCustom function. But one of the parameters that I need to pass is the line...
[Deleted]
Beofre I put this over to the market I've attached an Indicator that I can't seem to relocate in the market place (it was freely available). I've attempted and unsuccesfully failed at editing this Indicator to work for the following currencies; Horizontal Line: AUD USD JPY GBP CAD CHF NZD EUR SGD...
  fx.com broker  (4)
Hi, From friday I can't connect to my broker 24fx.com over metatrader4, the server name doesn't exist. Could you help me to solve the problem?
  BUILD 1065 SUCKS  (1)
Why am I being ignored about the 6.5 million mismatches?  You have screwed up .  Build 1045 works, 1065 does not.  Come on, guys, fix it, please. Or give 1045 back to my broker, TradewiseFX. This is unprofessional, and very much NOT like MetaTrader whose MT4 platform is superb.
Is there anyway to lock the inputs tab on the property window in an indicator so the user can not change the settings?  Or define extern variables that users can not manipulate?
I am using metaeditor4 to compile my experts, but since the last mt4 update I can not find the compiled ex4 files in my "data" folder or anywhere else on my computer. It seems like the editor is not compiling the files. I am using a simple EA to calculate lot sizes and place orders but find that if
Can anyone help me with a code that returns the Largest losing trade. (not the total losing trades).
Is there any reason why the newest version of metaeditor (build 1596) that comes with MT5 wouldn't work with MT4?
Hello, I'm backtesting my EA with tick retrieved by Tickstory Lite 1.5.3 8, I have IG MT4 platform build 1065. Timeframe M15 , symbol is Gold Why my modelling quality is n/a? Thanks Giovanni