MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1102

Dear all As mentioned in subject, I know an EA can use icustom to get data from an indicator, but is it the same between EA and another EA? Wing
No possibility of not being able to use robots. Is that true?
I just upgraded to the new build and I am missing the white "price" line across the chart that shows the current price. I don't know what it is called other than that but the older MT4 has it and I need to figure out how to make it show on the new charts. Please help...
[Deleted]
Does anyone know of an ea based on BBMACD??? Thanks a bundle
[Deleted]
I'm exporting data to CSV files for later use. It's possible to export data from instruments other than current chart. But when I don't have opened charts with other instruments the new data isn't fetched and only old is accessible. I don't wanna open all those windows to get it updating. Is there a...
for(int s=14400;s>1;s--){                for(int t=0;t<21;t++){           h_cur=High[s+t];           if(h_cur>highest)               highest=h_cur;          }         for(int y=0;y<21;y++){           l_cur=Low[s+y];           if(l_cur<lowest)               lowest=l_cur;          }...
I am using a EA that trades on RSI signal. I am using it in a demo account, but some orders are not executing some times what may be the reason for it. Note: The same EA has worked for the same currency pair several times, and as this is demo account the Account balance is $100K. The...
Hi everybody, is there a variable that returns the opening time for the last bar? Thank you!
Has anyone tried using optimization to figure out which combination of indicators and time frames work best? I have just been testing the theory and have come up with very encouraging results.
[Deleted]
Looking for ea that will alert me when ever an order is placed on MT4, Looking for an email alert as soon as a trade is exicuted on my MT4 that you for your help
  Boomerang  (126   1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13)
Hello to all the forum participants! I have come to the conclusion that in order to be successful in the forex market one needs to have a reliable deposit in the range of 100k. - I've come to the conclusion that in order to succeed in the Forex market you have to have a reliable deposit of about
  Middle Bollinger Band  (11   1 2)
Is this the correct code to get the value of the Middle Bollinger Band? double MiddleBand=iBands(NULL, PERIOD_M15,144,2,0,PRICE_WEIGHTED,MODE_MAIN,0); Also, how do I get the value for the last bar? Thanks
Hello Folks. I am trying to create a condition that will send an order to market but I don't want it to happen on EVERY TICK. (arrgh!) What do I have to do the following in order to make the value of RisingPrice change ONLY if the current tick is in fact the opening tick? (RisingPrice=0 before the...
I want to draw blue line after red line My opinion want to use MA lag and have predict line ( blue line ). May be use constant value to create it. But i 'm newbie for mt4 then i don't know how to code it. Please help me too Regards, Tack
I'm confounded. My program's strategy is fairly simple: I'm using a 5-bar bollinger band on H1 charts. Entry Strategy: When the middle band shows that the average price is moving up, the program is to place a long trade on the opening tick. When the middle band shows that the average price is...
Hello, Coder friends! I've been working on a system that is hard to do manually. It needs to open multiple hedged orders at the same time. Can any of you help code it into an EA please. I cannot promis that it will be a profitable system, but I'm optimistic. Thank you.
i am sorry if this question is totally stupid but i am absolutely new to automated trading. I want to know if its possible to design a EA which places limit orders as mulitple of ATR value added or subtracted from close price of trigger bar of MA crossover?
hi coders, for my trading i mainly use pivot points and support/resist. the pivots are made by an indicator and the support/resist lines are drawn by myself. i only want to look at the charts when price approaches or touches ANY horizontal line. is it possible to program that? or is it necessary...
I am currently trying to pull into an EA the values from a custom indicator. The values that I am pulling into the EA are different than the numbers that are shown on the chart window of the indicator. To make the exercise easier, I decided to resolve the issue with testing my parameters on the...
Is there a font that I must download for the text to be legible in plane English. Otherwise what could the problem be? Any suggestions? // onelevel.mq4 // Ïðåäíàçíà÷åí äëÿ èñïîëüçîâàíèÿ â êà÷åñòâå ïðèìåðà â ó÷åáíèêå MQL4. //-------------------------------------------------------------------- int...
Hi there, For my own purposes I need to write a script that calculates the RSI but I don't want to use the iRSI formula (long story). However, I want to make sure my values match up with the iRSI. However, I cannot figure out what formula iRSI uses. I am using the formula (as best I can tell)...
Hi, why is the indicator calculating the value 4 times every bar??? int start() { int counted_bars= IndicatorCounted (); if (counted_bars < 0 ) return (- 1 ); if (counted_bars > 0 ) counted_bars--; int pos= Bars -counted_bars; if ( ThisBarTime == Time[ 0 ] ) return ( 0 );
[Deleted]
Hi guys, I have been trying for days now to add a sound alert at the point of the break even is met and every step that the trailing stop moves(after breakeven) I did manage to add a sound but it seem to sound every tick when the ea was on my chart not even in a trade. I have tried to move it...
Hi, I'm really frustrated trying to get this to work and figure I'd break down and ask for some help... I just want this indicator to alert.wav me when a new bar causes the graph to turn from Yellow to Green, or Yellow to Red or Green/Red turns Yellow. Green being bullish, Yellow is ranging, and Red...
  Candle open time  (3)
How can I change the open time of candles. How can I shift the open time either forward or backwards?
[Deleted]
Anyone got a good Fib based EA for MT4?
I can't think why this code would work on JPY pairs but not on the 5 decimal place pairs. Any ideas? The indicator "testwindow" works on both so why doesn't iCustom pick up the value?...
Hello Everyone, I want to calculate if last trade profitable or not. I want to vary Order Size, depending on last operation. For example, if last trade was loss, I want have only half of default lot. If last trade was profitable, I want to trade default lot. What commands show if last trade was...
i keep getting OrderModification Error 1 and 130, but the ordermodification works perfectly, can some one help me find out why. my code: double SL_BUY = Low[iLowest(NULL, 0, MODE_LOW, 3, 1)]; //trailing stoploss SL_Min = MarketInfo(Symbol(),Mode_StopLevel)*Point; // minimum stoploss distance if(...