MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 247

[Deleted]
Hi, does anyone know how to get an Open Price for specific bar everyday? for example, i want to get the Open Price from the bar that open at 23.00 everyday can anybody help me? since i'm still very new to this mql4 thanks before.
Hello, So it seems that what's pre-programmed into MT4 only goes back several months if using M5 charts. Is there a way to download/purchase this data going back decades
So I’m working on my first Multi-Currency EA from the template given by DADALI ARWALY https://www.mql5.com/en/code/28181. I’m using <Deleted> as my Buy Sell Signal and TP & SL. This works very well now but I’m having one problem that only happens sometimes and that is that my EA don’t ad the TP & SL
Ive been using MT4 for a year in iphone, the background color can be set to white even in dark but only on iphone. I just bought a new ipad pro and the background color setting didnt work in my ipad. If the ipad is in dark mode, the background will also in black color and couldnt be change to white
void OnTick () { // Print("tick event"); /*ObjectCreate("pasol", OBJ_ARROW, 0, Time[0], 104.9, Time[0], 104, Time[0], 104.1); //draw an up arrow ObjectSet("pasol", OBJPROP_STYLE, STYLE_SOLID); ObjectSet("pasol", OBJPROP_ARROWCODE, SYMBOL_ARROWUP); ObjectSet("pasol"
Hi. I have coded an EA for FXCM TS2, in .lua language from which i export from backtesting, the 1) Date Time, 2) Price , 3) SL(in pips) , 4) TP (in pips). in a Symbol.csv file, as shown bellow. 04/1/2016,08:00,1.09057,153.6,133.6 05/1/2016,11:00,1.0721,224.1,194.1 07/1/2016,14:00,1.09006,310.5,280.5
Hi, my expert works properly in demo account and backtest. But in the real account, no position is opened and no error is received! Please advise where the problem comes from ... ( Autotrading in MetaTrader is active and Allow live trading in common option is also active) Where is the problem
Hello All coders. Have a nice day. I tried to create buy and sell common takeprofit point by this codes. It work at first well but when orders open so much its added order lot sizes are huge and take profit point are more away than actual profit point. This mean All buy orders are in profit
Hello, I have an indicator that I use in an EA, which does its calculations using many symbols, which means that while optimizing the EA, the indicator gets different results than on live. So what I'm trying to do is export the live indicator buffer to a csv file, which I was able to do, and then...
Hi All   I have previously coded in mql5 however i am new to mql4. I want to basically use my entire capital in every trade. I need to calculate the highest lot size. Here is the function i use in mql5 :      if(OrderCalcMargin(ORDER_TYPE_BUY,"AUDJPY",1.0,SymbolInfoDouble("AUDJPY",SYMBOL_ASK)...
One order tp hit to closed. Then all open order closed ea mt4? how can i do this ea
Hi all is it possible to change the arrows for the orders/stop loss and take profits? I know there's the index/arrow options but I can't seem to find anything within the ordersend or ordermodify parameters. I'm only finding the color, not the type of arrow and size (+color) also if possible i would
Hi everyone, I would appreciate any help you can offer with an EA I am writing. The EA I wrote gives me a signal while a candle is open while I only want the signal to be provided after the candle closes and can't seem to figure out how to code for this. Intent: Using CCI levels. Give sell signal
Hi, I am struggeling with my code. I want to set Stoploss to break even as a start of a trailingstop. For BUY orders I only get error 1 all the time. (Not for SELL, there it works like a charm) I cant figure out what Im doing wrong here. Can I please have some assistant? Thanks! void SetTrailing() {
Hello, Could someone tell me how to fix this code please? It's exiting with an invalid pointer after the Update operation. #include <Arrays/ArrayObj.mqh> //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| |
I am writing an EA that uses crossing moving averages . I tell the crossing of moving averages in the following way: // if shift5MA > shift0MA if (shift5MAArray[ 1 ] > shift0MAArray[ 1 ]) { //if shift5MA < shift0MA VALID SELL if (shift5MAArray[ 2 ] < shift0MAArray[ 2 ]) {
Another attempt at coding to miss out days prior to NFP. The code compiles and the logic seems sound but if i set the tester to run this bit of the code it does not trade at all rather than missing the days tested for. Is there an obvious error anyone can see. // Code to exclude Days Before NFP if
I hope I have posted this in the right place. I am fairly new to mql4 so this has me scratching my head These are 3 lines of code from a much bigger program; so I show just the 3 lines that are confusing me in a simplified form If I use these. The indicator does not show anything. double Val1;
how do i download mt4.....because every time i download it it downloads mt5 rather
When opening multiple buy and sell orders. Need to close buy orders at their average profit value and sell order also. How can calculate averae profit value for buy and sell orders. first collect order open prices and lot sizes. And how calculate average buy profit price and sell profit price. Some
  Close All  (4)
I am looking for a bot that closes all open positions if one position is closed, any suggestions? MT4
After a power failure, my MT4 Account History no longer shows closed trades. When I click on "Account History / All History" it shows nothing but zeros. Even after replacing all files in all folders, the problem remains. The problem probably lies with the Registry, but how to find out which entry
Hello, Please take a look at this code and tell me why I can't access to  previous candle's rsi  RSIBuf[i+1] ,  I tried this AAA[]  Array but still not working when I try to comment (AAA[i+1]) in the strategy tester I get array out of range error please help me how can i use previous candle's data...
I am attempting to have another shot at detecting the 4 trading days prior to NFP for any month. Using the built in functions and the DaysOfMonth() available on the forum I have an idea. I have an external variable ExcludeDaysBeforeNFP() that can be set from 1 to 4. with 4 meaning it should not
Hi traders/coders, I want to ask whether is it possible that we could use the tick data recorded, with variable spread and volume in MT4 strategy tester? If its possible : 1. can I use any tick recorder? 2. i need to convert the data saved in CSV to FXT file to be able to load in strategy tester,...
I'm trying access a CObject* of a CArrayObj array but I can't seem to put it back into the structure that was originally placed there. My complex type is: class myobj_t : public CObject { public : double a; datetime b; myobj_t( void )
Hi dear coders, I would like to ask you a simple question, however for me it is not that simple... as you can see in the attached screenshot, I added two rsi indicators and a simple moving average of 50 applied to previous indicator's data in the same subwindow. My question is : how do I get the
Hi everyone. I'm new here posting for the first time so kindly pardon me if i may sound rude or straight forward. I'm using an custom indicator known as Buy Sell Signal which shows two arrows: 1 when its buy signal and 2 when its sell signal. Somehow i found out the way to correctly get the value
I'm running a strategy in the tester where certain actions is supposed to call the WebRequest function and send me a Telegram message. In the MQL Reference manual, it clearly states " WebRequest () cannot be executed in the Strategy Tester " on both MQL4.com documents and the offline manual, so I
Hi guys! Can I have an example of stop at breakeven