MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 507

To post a new topic, please log in or register
i have write a EA small code get ordersend error 130 please tell me whta is the wrong with this int BuyOrder1 = OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,0.01,NormalizeDouble(Ask,2),5,NormalizeDouble(Ask,2)-8*Point,NormalizeDouble(Ask,2)+ 18*Point,"Asanka Buy",16384,0,Green); Alert(GetLastError());
Dear All, Kindly help me configuring the following issues: 1) The function, AccountLeverage(); It return the account leverage as per MQL docs; but, I've notice that, brokers would offer (say 1:200) for currencies while (say 1:100) for metals and so on; which means that, somehow it differs from...
Hi, SciTE is much better than Metaeditor. Everybody may want to try this: https://code.google.com/p/scite-mql/ I can create in SciTE a code including Chinese words and save, and open this code file. Also I can copy&paste into Metaeditor and then save as .mq4 file. But drag this mq4 file from...
Hello what im trying to do is simply make a traders assistant ea when its reading open orders its supposed to print the order it found but its not showing anything but a 0 or "" (blank) Could somebody fix my code? #property copyright "Copyright 2013, TradersAssistant -by Brian Lillard."#property...
Hello I am new in this system, I try MT4 a few weeks and I found this forum. I would ask for all, if anyone did think about combination stochastic indinactor with moving average. I can´t program it, so I look for help and write here this idea. I would to know if it is possible in expert advicer. PS:...
New article MetaTrader AppStore Results for Q3 2013 has been published: Another quarter of the year has passed and we have decided to sum up its results for MetaTrader AppStore - the largest store of trading robots and technical indicators for MetaTrader platforms. First of all, AppStore for...
Hi, I have this idea: Doing code for automatic open news graph (rotate system). Example: I select few prefered graph (majors) and I want rotate this graph after X sec. Do you have code for my idea, please? Thank you.
  trade only one time a day (14   1 2)
I have written a breakthrough EA,after a month test,I found that sometimes it loses several times within a day. Therefore,I want to revise my EA,to make it trade only one time a day.Could anyone show me how to realize that?Thanks
I couldn't drag & drop or copy & paste the RSI onto the chart. The only way I can get the indicators on the chart is to double click but when I do this the RSI will only go on the bottom of Value Charts. Example: https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/ 807904/eurusd-m5-oanda- division1 I would like the...
Hi, I have a signal if price cross a level. before entering... I would check if market can sustain this level for 10 sec at least. //-------- if( lastTradeTime != Time[THIS_BAR] ){       lastTradeTime = Time[THIS_BAR];       datetime Duration = 0;} if (Duration == 0) { if ( Bid > highValue || Bid...
Hi! Anyone could help and and tell me how to make the 1 Minute (M1) data show inside History Center? I follow a video tutorial online to delete all the default M1 data and click 'Download' to get all data so I could do a proper backtest. But after i delete everything on M1 and download the data, the...
So I have found the issue of what is causing zero divide - I have not seen this before until now. I thought I was finished with my code until this popped up! I have 3 variations of my EA. 1 works flawlessly, the other two are similar in this department (code below). I cannot understand why this...
Hi, I’m trying to understand how Headging could work. I want to make it clear that I don’t mean to arbitrage, since I’m aware of every problem that makes it impraticable. I just want to understand where my logical mistake is on sizing the lots for an almost ‘perfect’ hedged position. I consider...
I made a simple free expert for a local trader community. However some users keep reporting unwanted position closings. The code is simple and after various re-checking (and checking user behaviour and settings) I ha heve no idea why could it do the closings. The expert watches Supertrend indicator....
extern double longGridCenter = 0;      // defines the center point of a fixed width long grid                                       extern double shortGridCenter = 0;     // defines the center point of a fixed width short grid                                       extern double longGridLow =...
  DLL Error 127 (13   1 2)
I am receiving the following error message Cannot call function "xxx" from DLL " xxx" (error 127) This is a commercial indicator (not EA). I have run the indicator successfully on 2 of my computers with WinXP. A third WinXP computer gives me this error message. The DLL file is in the experts/library...
I was wondering if someone could answer a few questions regarding swaps : 1. I Know I can use MarketInfo(“EURUSD”,MODE_SWAPLONG) in a demo platform and I get a value returned, but is this swap value the same as would be used in the live platform ? 2. How often do the swap rates change ? a...
Hi. I need some help with this code. When I push play, the EA opens SELLIMIT orders and BUYLIMIT orders, that's ok. When the price goes up and reaches SELLLIMIT order #1, the order is triggered, and becomes a SELL position, that's ok. The problem is when the price return (goes down), below the...
Hi, I wonder is any solution to read News from "News" Tab in metatrader by script or indicator? Regards,
if (OrderSelect(0,SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES) == false && OrdersTotal() == 1){  Print ("failed Order Select");   }if(OrderType()==OP_BUY && M < S){  OrderClose (OrderTicket(),Lots,Bid,2,Blue);  }else if(OrderType()==OP_SELL && M > S){  OrderClose (OrderTicket(),Lots,Bid,2,Blue);  } I am not getting...
Do you know where to find the indicator of spread? Like a MACD indicator, moving line showing the spread at the specific time?
I want to insert the price value on top right corner of this horizontal line. How can I do this? // Plot horizontal lines..........    if (StringFind(prop,"H",0) >= 0)  {      if (!CandlesMustExist  ||  (exist1 >= 0 && exist3 >= 0))   {        objname =...
Suppose I want to output the current Bid/Ask price to a CSV file. Whenever the price changes, I want the file to update. I was thinking something along the lines of this might work. double PreviousAsk;//+------------------------------------------------------------------+int init()  {    int...
I downloaded an indicator FX Divergence and the alert comes up as Classical or Reverse Bullish/Bearish Divergence. What's the difference and meaning. Thanks
how can i set %R and RSI in one window? please help
I am using StringConcatenate converted to a datetime variable for open and close times as a filter for when trades can be opened. Does it work in strategy tester ? I also am using a cycle to check profitable orders in Account History, Does this work in Strategy tester ? I haven't been able to get...
I have build few codes and mql4 files for automated trading for metatrader 4 with a software. For some reason metatrader4 cant read it. i have contact the company who has the software and said its all ok from their part. Can anyone help me find whats the problem with the coding of the systems...
ı creat this ea. but ı can open only 1 position in same time . ı want to open many positions . how can ı doo that. thx.
Hello, Can anybody help me with EA? I have few question: case 1. In need use candles from 0 to 9 in an EA. double x=iClose(0,PERIOD_M10,0); double y=iClose(0,PERIOD_M10,9); Is it mean: a. two candles first and tenth b. all 10 candles from first to tenth (all array-10 candles) case 2. Using code...
Hi There, I am looking for an complete librarywith code explanations. Where can I find that? J