MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 494

I have the free version of shved_supply_and_ demand indicator where I would like to pass the four nearest zone hi Zone P1 and P2 as well as the lo zone P1 P2 so I can make a pending order EA with it . The basic strategy is the Zone bounce or Supply and Demand bounce. Unfortunately the buffers are...
  New MetaTrader 4 Platform build 1065  (64   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
New MetaTrader 4 Platform build 1065 The MetaTrader 4 Platform build 1065 will be released on 23 March, 2017. In the new version, an error has been fixed connected with the restart of Expert Advisors on charts after switching timeframes. Now, Expert Advisors do not stop, and are correctly...
Hello! I have a problem with adding an "Inputbox" to my ExpertAdvisor to set an input parameter (Indicator price) by clicking the specific botton ("Button_setINDprice") in the chart. What I can find in the forum and I´m trying is the following: ..........................................................
Hi Everyone!!! I have just finished my first EA using build 1065 and was wondering if someone had access to my EXE file, would it be possible for them to hack into it and view the code behind my logic. And if it is possible to get hacked, how can one fully protect their code. Any input or direction...
There is an EA that cancel all pending orders (see attached). But it  leaves on market pending take profit and stop loss, that really are also pending orders. Is there an EA that cancel ALL pending orders (that is also take profit and stop loss)? Thanks
Hi I have a problem. (M1, USDJPY) My metatrader uses only 27-03-2017 to 24-04-2017 range with strategy testing, even if I want eg. 01-02-2017 - 24-04-2017.  I looked into "history center" and there I have a history for USDJPY since 02-03-2017. But still, how can I MAKE my strategy tester to use this...
My EA uses classes and include files for my stop loss and money management ect. I normally like this method it keeps things clean and easy. I have a problem though, with my include files I can only call out variables generated by the system example market info, symbol, ect. I can not figure out how...
Hello , i have problem with coding , when i attach EA on other currency , the EA not running , but when i closed previous currency , the lates currency will run by EA. How it could be? What must i put on my EA?
Please can anyone help me in 2 very simple question (for those who use MT4but not for others)? I am testing an EA. It is not in strategy tester but a version that runs normally in demo account. I put it in the chart, auto trading is setted, Launchthe EA smiling face appears and it runs. Ok. Then I...
Hi, may I please get some help with this. The #4x3 semafor alert indicator has been the pride of my trading, it has helped me a lot in getting my trades to the next level, not only with the accurate and fast alerts but also with how clear and simple it is. I would there like to automate my trades...
Hello, I want to identify the candle (in the last 5) that have maximum range (High[i]-Low[i]) . I wrote this code but for fill an array with range size: int candele = candelePrecedentiBuy;   int i = 1;      while (i <= candele) {        RangeCandela[i] = High[1] - Low[1] ;            }   How can I...
Hi Everyone,  I'm new on this world and I'm trying to develop my own EA in MQL4. I kindly ask you to have a heads-up to understand how I can add at the price candle graph, the following: Two horizontal lines (Bid and Ask) that I have stored in an external .txt file and that are dynamically...
Hello, I will try to keep it short. I noticed a weird thing with one of my EA's and perhaps you can give me some insight about it. I have an EA running on an Oanda demo account (MetaTrader 4). The EA is loaded into various different pairs at the same time. The EA is completely automatic and should...
  Dynamic schedule  (72   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Hello forum users! I have decided to present to your judgment, an alternative to the usual candlestick chart, a new, so far, called dynamic chart, which does not depend on time, but depends on the movement (dynamics) of prices. I will show you the chart at once, you will probably understand it, and
[Deleted]
  Lot multiplier  (4)
Hi Guys , I was searching for lot multiplier code but was unable to find which i want. I found a code but it increases the lot on the percentage of account balance . But i want a lot multiplier which increases lot on the profit . if previous lot size was 0.5 but after the profit of 500 it must be...
I have a custom indicator to call in the symbols values for two timeframes and I have run through strategy tester and for labels printing the chosen timeframe they update but for those from a differnt timeframe they never change. Is there limitation? MT4 b625 Meta Editor 5 b914 --- Another thing...
Hi all! I am writing to warn you about a virus that mined my account in MT4 and left it at zero. He started opening and closing trades without being able to stop them, in a few minutes he made me lose $ 2000. Disconnect my PC and re-open the account in my broker began to do the same until I left...
for ( int x= OrdersTotal ()- 1 ;x>= 0 ;x--) { if (! OrderSelect (x, SELECT_BY_POS )) continue ; int variable= 0 ; if ( OrderSymbol ()== _Symbol && MarketInfo ( _Symbol , MODE_ASK )<= OrderOpenPrice ()) variable= 1 ; if (variable= 1 ) Print ( "now
Can i remove Alert Window when condition is false If condition true then show Alert but condition is false Close Alert window how is code
[Deleted]
Dear Friends, I like very much using Triangular Moving Average code developed by Mladen. given as under //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| TriangularMAmq4 | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+
  "global initialization failed"  (27   1 2 3)
Does anyone know what could cause the "global initialization failed" error message
Hi guys, please I need help to plug these two things together... I have this EA (mql4), which is monitoring the account Balance, Equity and Profit. When the set profit or the set loss % is reached the robot closes all open trades. I also want the Autotrade in Mt4 to be turned off to prevent the main...
Hi I know its like a one time ordeal, or is iit? How does one setup mtf chart in strategy tester?
Hi all, I'm   running an EA   on 3  different charts and i'm wondering if someone knows an mql4 code that automatically closes  all trades when a set total  profit ( pnl) is reached. Is it possible?  Please help. Thanks.
Hi MT4 programmers, I have indicators that create objects.  For a few of my indicators, I might add more than one (of the same indicator) to a chart. A problem will occur if the indicators both create and delete the same object names.  Therefore, the usual workaround is to use a user-defined...
Hello all and thanks in advanced. I am trying to only open new orders if they are going to be opened in not the same price as any of the already currently active opened orders (MODES_TRADES, not MODE_HISTORY). In other words, I don't want 2 open orders with the same OrderOpenPrice() for my scalping...
extern double Lots = 0.01;extern int Slippage   = 3;extern double TP = 0.00200;extern int MagicNumber=11111;string text = "Forex Mudah";int init(){   return(0);}//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| expert deinitialization function...
Print (MarketInfo(_Symbol,MODE_BID));OrderSend(_Symbol,OP_SELL,0.01,MarketInfo(_Symbol,MODE_BID),0,0,0,NULL,0,0,clrNONE); Notice how, upon utilizing the code above, in the Experts tab you will see that there is sometimes a discrepancy between the MarketInfo(_Symbol,MODE_BID) and the actual price at...
I hope to write a function PrintVars that is able to print the print variables with their names. e.g., int var1=1;bool var2=true;int var3=2;PrintVars(var1,var2,var3); The output to the console is: var1=1var2=truevar3=2 The difficulty here is to Get the variable name;passing parameters of various...
Hello everyone, could someone please tell me if it is possible to intercept window chart moving event? (it has to happen when dragging chart window by mouse). Thank you