MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 448

icustom limit  (3)
Hi there, I am using iCustom in script to draw historical indicator data but i found that every time the maximum data i can get is 9481 rows of data.  For example, I am draing D1 data, the max i can draw is 9481 days of data. All those data before that is 0.  Is there any way to get this around?
I need help with this code I can't find any solution. Array Out Range on Part  breakLow[x]=0.0;breakHi[x]=0.0; I tried to use ArrayInitialize and it seems it solve the problem in that part. BUT next problem appeared on       if(hi[x]>0 || low[x]>0)//<------------------- Array OUT OF RANGE...
here is my code:     // A7                //                ticket=OrderSend(_Symbol,OP_SELL,sell_lots,Bid,slippage,sell_SL,sell_TP,order_comment,magic,0);                if(ticket>0)                  {                   signal_HA[iTF_HA_SL]=0;...
Hello everybody! So my problem is the one that I wrote in the title: When I use the strategi tester and I want to optimize my strategy, when I press the "Expert properties" button I can't find the "Input" tag. It's just me or it's a common thing? I have Windows 10, 64 bit
[Deleted]
hello, I have problem in testing. When i test my ea in the control points mode it is very profitable but in the every tick mode it is looser.  My question is what is the algorithme that should i put to the code to let the ea run like in the control points mode?
Hey, Is it possible to replace the arrows on Fractals indicator to horizontal lines ? I've inserted the following code within the IF statement for plotting the high arrows:  ObjectCreate("HLine", OBJ_HLINE,0,0, dCurrent);            ObjectSet("HLine", OBJPROP_STYLE, STYLE_SOLID);...
Hey, i am trying to plot arrows on the highs and lows of the chart. I'm sure this has already been done but cannot find it online. An arrow has to be plotted at the high of the middle of three candles if the middle candle high is greater than the high to the left and to the right of it. The same...
[Deleted]
Hi, Any help appreciated. Im trying to make a code to close an open order at a percentage of my account equity / account balance ie. 50%.Ive tried this below. It compiles but doesnt work on test. any ideas? Cheers // Exit market // calclate risk value % double Equity...
HI, Is there any way like I can call MQL4/MQL5 EA's Method from JSP/JAVA ? or is any command line argument can we pass in Metatrader ?
This is part of a longer MT4 EA. It is supposed to be a trailing stop based on % of equity and % of floating profit. It probably works but I'd like an explanation in plain language what each step of the code does.I also need to know if the inputs for this are whole numbers (1,2,3) or %.I can send...
Hello all, I have a problem with the code of my OrderSend, that I wrote to use it in general purpose. The problem is that sometimes I get an OrderSend error with the 0 error code int MyOrderSend(string symbol, int type, double volume, double price, int slippage, double stop, double take, string...
Hi everyone, I am looking for a script for the buy and sell stop order. I have searched on the net but wasnt able to find it. What the script should do, is the following: Place an buy or/and stop sell order 30 pips away from the market price with a SL and TP. Is there any type of script available?...
Hi, I don´t know why sometimes all accounts dissapear from my mt4 of my smartphone, I´m not the only person with this problems but I don´t find any solution to this problem. I don´t have any clean program that clean the cache of the mt4. 
pls can someone help me, i want my EA to open only 4pairs or symbol on a window and ignore other entries on other pairs since maximum require position on pairs is reached...thanks i did this but dont think it worked ,any other code help is high appreciated..thanks if(OrderSymbol()>3 )   {...
Hello Need help please !!! In Bollinger Bands there is a SMA  If I put a SMA in the chart,  both SMA is not the same Is it normal please ? Thanks in advance for your answer :-)
I have this indicator coded for me which suppose to be be giving me both popup and sound alert I am getting the popup alert , but no sound, we have checked setting, I have re-installed MT4, Still problem persist I will appreciate suggestions and Possible solutions from individuals here Thank you to
  Stochrsi software  (19   1 2)
hi i have a great mt4 indicator stochrsi it gives good results on binary options till now it is the same rules as stochastic rule sell when line leaves 80 level and buy when price leaves 20 level..but as long as this system have too line such as the stochastic red and the rsi yellow line i have to...
I created a function to rewrite my order history for the month of March to an existing file, but I only want it to rewrite if the OrderTicket() does not exist in the file.  The first time I run it, it writes all March's orders to separate files based on strategy, and it works just fine. But when I...
Hello, I am trying to get Open price of Current month using iOpen, but its giving me error 4074 in Strategy tester if started from the middle of the month but it gives me prices when I start strategy tester from beginning of the Month. I need open price in any case. So is there any way except iOpen...
I have done the Tools > Options > max bar history is set to 250000 and max bars in chart is set to 5000. I have also tried to refresh the chart, and even deleting the history file for the time frame of the particular pair. I also sometimes have gaps in my charts that also don't fill in, when I...
hi all my new in programming make exprit tow Stochastic the first Stochastic with trend the second Stochastic with price dispersion but i have problem open only one order sell or buy need fix problem every Cross Stochastic open order can anyone help me Thank
  OrderSelect()  (8)
hello, ticket = OrderSelect(pos,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES) I know if among open or pending orders at position pos if there is an order then ticket = TRUE. But in which case   ticket = FALSE ?
#property strict; //This line on the top   int X_1 = (int)ChartGetInteger(0, CHART_FIRST_VISIBLE_BAR)-1;   int X_2 = (int)ChartGetInteger(0, CHART_VISIBLE_BARS)-2;   int X_3 = X_1-X_2;    int LowBarNumber  = iLowest(Symbol(),Period(),MODE_LOW,X_2,X_3);   int HighBarNumber  = iHighest(Symbol()...
Hey, After downloading data from Tickstory (Duckascopy), EA won't run as it did before. It will NOT execute trades as it used to. I tried optimizing the EA but MT4 crashes (runs for a year). Can you help plz? Regards,
I am trying to write an EA but I have a problem.  I want it to look at stochastic on multiple timeframes.  So I wrote my "if" statement with two iStochastic sentences with 4h and daily chart selected. And with && between the two, but when I backtest I look at the Stochastic and it will buy before...
I am looking for a great book in learning mq4 programming where they also include a way to make nice graphics on the chart. A lot of EA's have nice boxes with information or input boxes on the screen. Is there any book teaching this or a website with easy to follow examples? Would be nice to learn a...
Hello.I want to remove martingale from my Ea because of drawdrown.Also I want to add TSA to it.But I couldn't.Could someone help me
Dear All I tried to calculate the pivot of last 3 years' range, ie the highest high, the lowest low of the last 3 years, and the closing price of the last year, then sum these 3 together and divided by 3. I got the code working, but the numerical result is wrong. Using euro as example, it should be
Hello All Need a little help with modifying an Indicator (Indicator Arrows) created by Ernst (https://www.mql5.com/en/code/12412). Firstly, a big shout out to Ernst for creating this gem! :) I don't have any coding experience with MQL5, hence seeking help. 1. It appears the Stochastic triggers a Buy...
Hi all, Please help me to recover the content of mail box on MT4 platform on iphone. I want to get demo platform credentials info on this mail box but it is being blank when i click on this feature. Do you know reason why? btw. I also tried to open additional account direct on MT4 platform on...