I need your kind help editing a custom indicator

Hello Dear,

I am planning to use a Bot, it gets the signals ( Arrows ) from MT4 using the indicator "1". I want to use indicator "2" instead but the bot does not recognize the signals and nothing happens when they  appear. So please, kindly I need your help editing "2" using the triggers or what makes it work from the indicator "1", so the Bot receive the signals from it. ( I want the signals themselves to comes from "2", and the bot receives them )

Indicator "1": ADXcrossesNon-repainting

Indicator "2": SMA CrossOver_Justin

Thank you in advance,

CanopusLB

Files:
1.mq4  4 kb
2.mq4  4 kb

CanopusLB: but the bot does not recognize the signals and nothing happens when they  appear.
Do you really expect an answer? We can't see your broken code. There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked.
You should encapsulate your iCustom calls to make your code self-documenting.
          Detailed explanation of iCustom - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum

whroeder1:
Do you really expect an answer? We can't see your broken code. There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked.
You should encapsulate your iCustom calls to make your code self-documenting.
          Detailed explanation of iCustom - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum

I apologize because I know nothing about coding. The bot reads all kinds of arrows right away but with that indicator. I thought sharing the working one would give you any idea.

Thank you for your kind replay

-Canopus.

Fixed by someone else.

Thank you,

-Canopus

1. CanopusLB: I know nothing about coding.
    You have only four choices:
    1. Search for it,
    2. Beg at Will code your trading systems for free - Free Expert Advisors - Trading Systems - MQL5 programming forum, or Coding help - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum, or Need help with coding - General - MQL5 programming forum, or Free MQL4 To MQL5 Converter - General - MQL5 programming forum, or Requests & Ideas (MQL5 only!).
    3. learn to code it. If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
    4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
    We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help
              urgent help.

2. CanopusLB: Fixed by someone else.
    Still don't.

Reason: