MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 453

hi,  firstly wish all of you happy holiday! i found this ea online forum, and it has potential. this ea will place pending orders. but most of times those pending orders can not deleted by its logics.  this ea will pop up message  deleted pending orders  fail.  so it always result those  pending...
Dear coder, please help to modify my code that will restrict the indcator to work only on WEDNESDAY and when I load them on my chart it should be showing arrows only on wednesdays. Thanking you   int  DayOfWeek();         for(int i = limit-1; i >= 0; i--)     {      if(iHigh(NULL,PERIOD_M30,i) >...
Hi all, I need a sanity check on drawing objects on charts. Below is a snapshot of what a rectangle looks like on a chart - the red candles are hidden because they are the same colour as the rectangle fill. Changing chart foreground/background doesn't make any difference.   Question is: How do I...
  Bars count  (3)
Greeting to all,I start learning mql4 and i want to write a code to count the bars between two dates on H1 chart, and if possible how to add and subtract a number of bars to/from a starting point and draw a vertial line. Ie. Starting date 'D 2017.12.10 08.00' adding say 4 bars will draw a VLine on...
  Please help my EA script  (13   1 2)
Hi, this is so simple script, it's just buy order immediatly after run, but after close order it dose not run again i want it run immediatly automaatic  after close order. thank you in advance for you helping this is the script: input double lots = 0.01; input int magic = 434341;  int OnInit()   {...
  volume profile  (1)
I have just seen a video of VOLUME PROFILE (not market profile) shown on the vertical axis. Where can one get an indicator/template showing this for MT4. The video was on a different platform but I do not know which one. smw10
Hi I need a script or indicator to set up the amount of lots. I mean, for example, set up for avoiding lots bigger than "1", or use lots whit risk more than 2%. Thanks
can i choose new order from function OrderSelect()? i think orderselect select by ticket, i want take value of order ticket automatically from my hitory. can i do it??
  Blue Dream.  (66   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
I would like a vertical window with the ability to move graphical objects between windows...:)
Hello everyone, How do I place some indicators on chart sub window, for example ADX and RSI.
Hi All, I have a custom indicator that paints arrows on my chart when specific criteria is aligned. The problem is that it only re-paints when I refresh it, it should just do this automatically. The source code is below, can anyone tell me what code I can add to fix this?...
Pip based candle chart not time All candle bar charts are based on time Is it possible to get candle bar charts that are based on pips ignoring time completely Is there anyone out there that can help me please If this already exist If yes I would be interested in purchasing it If it's possible to...
Hi all, still quite new to MQL here and have already hit a road block. I can't seem to figure out what went wrong here as I am unable to load the condition if(total>1); My objective is to trigger a trade and once a trade is triggered, the system will detect that there is already a trade running and...
I need to check if a specific market order is open or not and return a Boolean result It returns "not all control paths return a value" bool IsMOrderOpen() { for ( int h = OrdersTotal () - 1 ; h >= 0 ; h--) if ( OrderSelect (h, SELECT_BY_POS , MODE_TRADES )) if
Hi I got a new version of MT4 earlier today, and it has introduced a new error in and existing EA of mine, and that I haven't been able to fix, so I'd like to hear if you can help me. The thing is that I have get error 'Cannot call 'stdlib.ex4::ErrorDescription', 'stdlib.ex4' is not loaded' My
Hi, In the historical center window data, I have imported an historical 1 minute DAX  file.txt  from Jennuary 2015 until these days. And everything went ok! The problem that  I didn’t get updated all the other timeframe. So I thought to myself , now I import the same 1 minute text file into the
int orderstotal = OrdersTotal();    int orders = 0;    int ordticket[][2];    double lots = 0;    for (int i = 0; i < orderstotal; i++)    {        OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES);        if (OrderType() != OP_BUY || OrderSymbol() != Symbol() || OrderMagicNumber() !=...
  Why do My INDICATOR repaints  (15   1 2)
I see last time to my charts on 12:30 AM Tuesday, There was 2 Arrows showing on the chart, But when I see again on 10:30 AM , I can see only 1 Arrow on my chart , CAD-CHF MONDAY 18 DEC 2017 Why do my Indicator REPAINTS like this ??? Please help me to correct this. Also on CAD-JPY M5 MONDAY 18 DEC...
Hi all Just wondering if anyone has played with this or if it is even possible to get the data from MT4 into a spreadsheet Trying to get currency pair data in so that I can do risk calcs quicker rather than having to input teh values all the time Cheers Seth
  Alert to Email  (2)
Hello,    I would like to implement indicator which will catch an Alert from some another Indicator or Expert Advisors deployed to MT4. Is there any way how to handle the Alert event to take the message and then send it be SendMail() function ? thank you j.
Hi, I have a process that only occurs once and when it does, it dispatches notifications in the usual "standard" ways (email, push etc). However, if I change time-frame/input-vars, as the triggering situation is "recalculated", my EA will re-send notifications. I would like to retain the knowledge...
hi i have more than 30 profiles saved and im using metatrader build 1090. why arent the profiles sorted in alphabetical order when choosing profile to use? it would be easier to pick profile if they were sorted for example alphabetically. now they seem to be in random order. is there some kind of...
Hello Coders, I need to understand this, I have code 1 simple indicator, which Draws the Arrow on MT4. But to my surprise, when I try to load the same indicator on different laptop, then the Arrows are showing at some different place not exactly on the same BAR. Why such things happens ??
Hi, I am fairly new to MQL4 programming.Was doing ok but I am completely perplexed by this bit of code. All I want is to find on a one minute chart, the last 60 candles and compare the closing price to the price of the 300ema, and then set up a counter of how many of those closing candles are above...
Hello Can someone explain to me the difference between these two codes? First ****************************************************************************************** for(int i = limit-1; i >= 0; i--) { if (i >= MathMin(5000-1, rates_total-1-50)) continue; //Indicator Buffer 1
Hi all, I got the error "OrderModify error 130" but I do not why I got this error since I have all required check on take profit and stop loss before to call the function orderModify. Below is my code: int openPosition(int cmd, double volume,double priceDistance=0, double sl=0,double tp=0){...
Hello, I have a rented VPS for FXCM, but is not shown under my PROFILE--->HOSTINGS in my account. I need to change my VPS subscription to another broker's server. I already have the instructins to do so, but the subscription is not there. PLEASE HELP! Thanks!
Hi, I know this question must be already asked earlier but i am not really able to find the proper code for the same. I need the close price for a specific time in history. I do understand that i can get it via iClose[] function. All i need is the working code for getting bars since that time in...
How to turn positive number to negative number vice versa? I created indicator when EUR is down it means the USD is up, I computed the price in EUR/USD
Hi, I need to know if it’s possible to assign a different sell order to the respective buy order. Ex: first buy order was executed and a second buy order was executed at a different bid than the first buy order. I want to assign two different  sell order for my respective buy order. Thank you in...