MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 447

hi all i tried to write  my EA using Standard Deviation channel  but  i cannot  find any index  for  it's  lines only  time  points  but i need  price points please  i  want   the  formula  and  the  equation  that  used  to  draw this  tool  on meta trader  to be able to write  my own indicator...
Hi all, I am looking for an mql4 folmula for calculating an Heiken ash  red and greed candle on a chart. I am not interested with a colour of the candle, just the folmula in mql4.  Please help if someone has one at hand. Thanks.
I got sometimes Takeprofit modify error 130, when takeprofit go to negativ area. that means, takeprofit move buy order under orderopenprice, sell order move to upper. Then I got the error. I saw many other EA do also same, but they works without error. Why is it?
Hi community, Brokers don't seem to offer much history on the 1-minute charts, and downloading via MT4 history centre didn't get me much more. Wondering what sources everyone uses for 1-minute chart history data? Would like to try out some free and/or paid ones to see what works well. Thanks!
Hello Community, I have built an indicator which sums up the values of the ADX ad Aroon indicator and writes it into an array called "sum[]". Now i want to colorize the bars in the chart depending on the indicator value. Is the indicator value above a certain limit (double ext trendlimit) the bars...
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                        PivotHighLowIndicator.mq4 |//|                        Copyright 2018, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |//|                                             https://www.mql5.com...
Im looking for a complete torturial on mt4  
Hello Trading friends, I coded the attached indicator but when i load it to a chart, it doesnt get displayed...i assume that the array is empty but idk why. The idea is the following: First the the difference between aroon up and aroon down signals are calculated. The second indicator is the ADX...
I'm having trouble with setting up Sell Limit Orders. For some reason these orders are becoming losing positions. This makes NO since to me because I thought the who point of a sell limit order was for that order to become a position that automatically closes instantly once the price you set is...
Hi to everyone so I have this expert advisor which looks profitable but I have some problems with it. It trades against the trend and it has no stop loss but I'm no good at programing so I need all you help to make it work correctly to trade with the trend and add stop loss any help is welcome .
Looked quite a bit here and in my hard copy book on how to separate (Market) Sell and Buy orders. Then in this case, close one or the other type out separately. Though this would be useful for other purposes as well. This should be possible with them all in the same ticket pool shouldn't it?...
Guys, I created this small indicator that should analyze more than one currency exchange rate; calling the function "AlertSupportAndResistence (symbol1, timeframeSimbol1)" on "x" declared currencies at the beginning. I would expect that even if I load it only on a graph, for example "EURUSD DAY",...
By default mt4 is not to scale . I'm trying to make a simple code . After a candlestick that is 10cm long I would like the expert advisor to place a trade for me  . The problem is depending on the scale at the time a 10cm long candle could either be 10 pips or 5 pips or 3 pips etc , it varies .  So...
Hi Im trying to add a martingale on this Ea, but the void CalculateMartingale return a value :( Can someone help?
[Deleted]
I know you can see whether it's a demo or live server, as it's showing you, but it's just the name of the file. I could rename Demo file as Live, and it would show as Live.  I believe some network of scam brokers they're using Demo account but claiming it's the real one, e.g. $ strings...
Hi again there, I am working on a classic indicator to show the days range. But when i try to make it with no sunday, it  logicly doesn't work anymore like it should. And i don't know how to fix it. Here are the screenshots  Normal And without sunday I tried this...
Hello there, I am working on a personnal indicator, and i have a little "problem" with Right Price Label Object. Some times, the labels are hollow. I want them to be always filled. What can I can do ? Regards.
  Date and time  (5)
Have been looking at date and time functions and admit that being 68 years old doesn't help. All i want to do is be able to stop my EA from trading for 24 business hours when things are going against me and then let the EA continue from where it stops after 24hrs have passed (at the end of the 24...
Hi, I have a problem to count the number of different integer in an array. For exemple: in MyArray {5,7,5,3,3,4,7,7,3,4,4,3}  There is 4 different integer (3, 4, 5 and 7) I would like to return  int DifArrayNbr=4; I've tried to did it with some "for() " or "while()" but it's so hard to make a...
if (Ask == openprice*22Point) the program doesn't enter this  and it's On Tick
  TouchMedia  (2)
Hi guys, I did this function "TouchMedia ()" Iwould like it to work in the following way: 1) Buy Condition: when the average "touches" thelower shadow of the candle "n" and therefore at the candle "n +1" should recall the function “AllertForBuy” then draw a green line ONLYon the candle " n + 1 ";...
Hello everyone. I have been trying to solve the errors that occurs to me but the interesting part is on my strategy tester and I used 3 different brokers and all those testers have not given me any errors. So I tried to submit it to automated tester in order to make my expert advisor available in...
Hello Can you help me for macd code Macd=ima12-ima26 newMacd a=ima5 b=ima12(ima5) c=ima26(ima5) newMacd=b-c Thanks
Because I can't code anything, I wanted to ask the community here if anyone can add an email or app notification for this indicator or if anyone has this indicator with an alert could you please send it to me. Every help is very much appreciated.
i guys, I have/want to run 25 EAs on a VPS.  What is best, A) to run the 25 EAs on just 1 MT4 or B) to have 2 MT4 terminals with 12/13 running on each MT4? I have the Basic+ VPS from ForexVPS.net, in case that this matters.  Thanks everyone!
  icustom limit  (3)
Hi there, I am using iCustom in script to draw historical indicator data but i found that every time the maximum data i can get is 9481 rows of data.  For example, I am draing D1 data, the max i can draw is 9481 days of data. All those data before that is 0.  Is there any way to get this around?
I need help with this code I can't find any solution. Array Out Range on Part  breakLow[x]=0.0;breakHi[x]=0.0; I tried to use ArrayInitialize and it seems it solve the problem in that part. BUT next problem appeared on       if(hi[x]>0 || low[x]>0)//<------------------- Array OUT OF RANGE...
here is my code:     // A7                //                ticket=OrderSend(_Symbol,OP_SELL,sell_lots,Bid,slippage,sell_SL,sell_TP,order_comment,magic,0);                if(ticket>0)                  {                   signal_HA[iTF_HA_SL]=0;...
Hello everybody! So my problem is the one that I wrote in the title: When I use the strategi tester and I want to optimize my strategy, when I press the "Expert properties" button I can't find the "Input" tag. It's just me or it's a common thing? I have Windows 10, 64 bit
[Deleted]
hello, I have problem in testing. When i test my ea in the control points mode it is very profitable but in the every tick mode it is looser.  My question is what is the algorithme that should i put to the code to let the ea run like in the control points mode?