MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 441

I was recently looking for some code like new candle but loads at first run then waits for new candle to run indicator faster... and accurate.. But during my tryouts come of wit this solution Time frame independent. Let me share and what you think?...
Is anybody familiar with the GetClassName and GetTitle functions in C++ and whether or not they have equivalents in mql4?
Hey guys,  Brand new to MQL4, been reading the docs and all that, so go easy on me!  Just wondering if its possible to initialize an array with a variable length.   For instance, the following works fine:   double blah[10];   ...Whereas this doesn't':   int arrayLength = 10; double...
Hello I'm a newbie using MQL4. Can anyone suggest me how to check existing order in range example I want to know how many order in price 1.25000 - 1.26000 and what is the order pending price. Are there any command to check it? Thank you
Hello everyone, Are chart_id's random numbers generated by forex/MQL4/5?
Hi, is this possible?  Really don't want to constantly change every part of the date/time/year/ every time i need a little adjustment.  I want the default when I start the EA to be the current datetime.  Can anyone help with this?  Thanks.
  Error 148  (1)
Hello, I have a question with error 148. I checked the max pending with this code. int max_allowed_orders=(int)AccountInfoInteger(ACCOUNT_LIMIT_ORDERS); Some time results =0; What is the meaning? Is it mean no pending allow?  But when I send manually pending order to the account, it is successful....
Hello everybody, actually I am using this EA to close at a profit level and deleting all Pending Orders placed left on Terminal. It works perfectly but I would like to add this functions: 1) Delete Pending Orders    True/False options,to activate or de-activate and a  2)"Value of Total Orders"...
Hi all, I am using MACD indicator in MQL4. The issue I am facing is macd showing different value on mouseover but in code it is giving different value. Please refer to the blow snapshot  for value  of histogram and highlighted value printed via code. 4.8766603758299e-05
Hi, I recently returned to using some of my old MT4 charts and modifying an old indicator. The original works perfectly well, however, when I modified the timeframe to make it calculate and draw lines for 4H candles, it doesn't work.  There is no error message when the indicator was compiled, but it...
Hi everyone, I am trying to get my EA to send the key command "ALT-R" (Tile chart windows) periodically. I'm using the following code. #include <WinUser32.mqh>#import "User32.dll"void Tile_Windows()    {   keybd_event(12, 0, 0, 0); // ALT down   keybd_event(52, 0, 0, 0); // R down   keybd_event(52,...
it's possible create a alert on MACD indicator when cross with zero
  Sounds  (2)
I must be dumb dumb dumb Can NOT find where to set a sound/alert for when a trade is opened or closed on MQ4 - using an AE and there is no tool on it though it's my first time with one... is that even standard for those? Any help would be excellent :) Linda
for example, I'm running an indicator in tester mode on GBPUSD pair. I would like to know how to get RSI value of USDJPY pair?. I've tried iRSI("USDJPY",0,14,PRICE_CLOSE,i), it's not working properly. Thanks!
Hi About a month ago I purchase an mt5 indicator and most of my main indicators is on mt4. Would it be possible to switch my recent indicator purchases into mt4? If so, where would I do this or who do I contact? J
Hi guys, anyone knows how to code an alert in mq4 please..I need to have an alert for when there is a color change signalling a reversal. Please have a look at the pic attached. At point 1 we can see that as the candle reversed into an uptrend there was a color change in the 2FMA's (from red to blue...
I have been adding few complex indicators on 90% of opened charts. The quantity of opened charts at the same time is around 120. Due to the terminal's system overload (hardware capacity), I get error message saying mt4 terminal has encountered a problem and needs to close. Then it automatically...
Hello, I'm trying to make the trader able to set MA type on an EA, I tried this coding: enum MA_Method {   Simple = 0,   Exponential = 1,   Smoothed = 2,   LinearWeighted = 3};input MA_Method Mode = Simple;double SlowMA = 200;//...//Some Coding//...double SlowMA = iMA(Symbol(),Period(),SlowMA,0,Mode...
  Strategy Tester  (2)
I am newish to the Tester (historically never got anything very useful / understandable). I have been trying to use an AI based EA and suggests using the tester. I run from 1-jan-2018 and have no trades but the following messages in the journal. 2018.02.23 08:41:41.780 TestGenerator: unmatched data...
  Newbie need help  (2)
Hello! I really need help with my EA. I show great results on backtesting, but unfortunately, I cannot publish it, because of errors. I am not a professional programmer and I really need help. I've copied and pasted some part of the help and I think it helped to solve some errors. I get error 130...
Hi there, Is there an accepted "formula" to approximate buy/sell volume on historic bars? I thought that using price action on the bar, you could perhaps apportion part of the bar's volume based on the distance of close from the high as selling, and close to the low as buying. This sounds way too...
Hi Folks , Can't see how to get round this problem. I've configured my metatrader terminal to startup with a config script. I dynamically add EAs and scripts before I start it so it can startup and allow trading with EA.  I have an EA that sends WebRequests to a local server, but looking at the...
Hi everyone, I'm testing a custom dll that shur return a string when I call its function. No problem while retrieving an integer, but text is represented in journal with a series of question marks. I've tested the dll with a .net form and all is working fine. Anyone can suggest me how to solve this...
  Backtest. How long test an EA?  (27   1 2 3)
Hi. What period do we need test an EA on backtest? last 3, 4, 5... years? I know that market changes...so, what do you think?
Hello everybody, actually I am using this EA to close at a profit level and deleting all Pending Orders placed left on Terminal. It works perfectly but I would like to add this functions: 1) Delete Pending Orders    True/False options,to activate or de-activate and a  2)"Value of Total Orders"...
[Deleted]
Hi! I guess my problem is trivial, yet I failed to google a solution. I want to create an indicator which display a lot of textual information. The actual chart is unimportant. So I first create a large area covering all the chart:   ObjectCreate("pi_Gaps",OBJ_RECTANGLE_LABEL,0,0...
Hello, I have this High/Low trailing function on which I'm getting an Error 1 while running. I know this error is not very significant  but I can't understand why it's coming up. the strangest part is that I wrote  if(prevsl<newsl && newsl<=Bid-stoplevel && prevsl!=newsl) which is now actually...
hellomy order send func does not workplz help mesorry my english in not goodtnx extern int TimeFrame = 60;extern int MA_Price = 5;extern int MA_Length = 21;extern int MA_Mode = 1;extern int Atrlength = 14;extern double Kv = 4.0 ;extern double MoneyRisk = 1.0;extern bool ab = false;extern bool abc =...
  Close basket profit  (28   1 2 3)
Can you help? Does anyone have an EXPERT that can close the positions at a given profit ($ 20) of a single currency on a portfolio of more than one currency? thanks Potete aiutarmi? Qualcuno ha un EXPERT che può chiudere le posizioni ad un dato profitto (20$) di una singola valuta su un portafoglio...
Any one could help me how can i parse this data to my mql4 { "respond" : 1 , "paging" :{ "stillmore" : 0 , "perpage" : 0 , "callpage" : 0 , "next" : 0 , "previous" : 0 , "pages" : 0 , "result" : 0 }, "message" : "" , "result" :[{ "user_id" : "243" , "enddate" : "2018-02-20 00:00:00" , "user_email"