Today I started using the strategy tester on my EA program. The results must be wrong, or at least totally misleading.
Could you please and explain why results can be so wrong. I noticed on some tests that I got GetLastError() message #138
Period 1 Hour (H1) 2018.04.13 00:00 - 2018.04.13 23:00 (2018.04.13 - 2018.04.14)
one day isn't enough to make yourself a idea.
2018.05.06 16:12:08.239 2018.05.03 23:59:42 Forum_Test AUDUSD,H1: OrderSend error 148
Woops, I just realised my OrderClose() is wrong. So it might be waiting for my TP to get triggered.
I started work on OrderModify(), I haven't got very far with it. I am just playing around with it atm.
// Modify short
// Modify long