[Archive!] Writing an advisor for free

I will write an advisor free of charge but one at a time, email whoever needs it http://forum.fortrader.ru/index.php?board=3.0

fortrader.ru писал (а) >>
I'll write the councillor free of charge but on a waiting list

What is the current queue? )

LeoV писал (а) >>

What is the current queue? )

3 strategies so far

Sorry the link doesn't work and I wanted the EA to be finalised.

alexsandr11 писал (а) >>
Sorry the link doesn't work and so wanted the EA to be finalised.

You just haven't waited... the server is slow...

I do not know 1 minute wait has not opened, please help the Expert Advisor to finish who can, all known Reshetova EA, so I would like to have a specific take profit, ie, the exact stop loss and take profit, then the lot, I need a lot to choose himself to 10 transactions, ie, for example 0.1-0.15-0.3-0.6 and so on. Help who can do.

Of the progers, no one is willing to join in writing advisers so to speak for the "name" in the room?

alexsandr11 писал (а) >>
That the lot can choose itself up to 10 transactions, i.e. for example 0.1-0.15-0.3-0.6 and so on. Help who can do it.

That is, the Expert Advisor could have telepathic powers, read the TOR from the thoughts of the customer and fulfill his whims and lusts?

alexsandr11 писал (а) >>
.... I would like to have a certain take profit, i.e. an exact stop loss and take profit,

But then the examiner will work very differently. Have you taken that into account?

And as for lot size, the request is too vague. Maybe you need a regular MM block ?

Reshetov писал (а) >>

You mean so that the advisor can have telepathic powers, read the TOR from the customer's mind and fulfil his whims and lusts?

No, it is more likely that the comrade is referring to a broker with a fickle pitch.

I would like to use take profit if i place a take profit and i dont know how to do it. thanks for your suggestions, i understand very well if i take a take profit then the profit will be different and the EA will work differently but who can help me, there is a stop loss, i need to add take profit and i need 1 and 2 lots, for example opening 1 deal was 1 lot and if i close a deal i will open a 2nd deal with increase, i need to specify the increase, i can enter the lot number myself, it looks like martin method, but it is not, it just need to change the order so i can do it in 10 deals, i.e. if i got 8-9 deals in a row minus then the lot number would increase.I.e. if I get 8-9 trades in a row in minus the lot size increases with every minus, if I get a plus it all starts from 1 lot again or from the lot you set up. I have already got a bit of experience with lots of losing trades, but I am not sure if I want to place them in profits. I don't need to write as a telepath or some other bullshit, just help me write it the way I want it, I will be very grateful to you, I can't help but wonder what will come out.
Reason: