MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 201

I have written the code below that opens a buy and sell trade (a certain number of pips above and below the ask and bid price) at a specific time. How can I close/cancel one immediately when the other is opened? How can I close the opened trade if it's say X pips in profit or after a minute...
Good morning , I have a problem and need help please. I recover ... open = iOpen (Symbol (), PERIOD_M1 , 1); close = iClose (Symbol (), PERIOD_M1 , 1); I need open and close with 5 decimal places , but I come with 4 decimal places and if the string step puiedo not operate with them , and I need you
Hey, i tried to write code mql4 in stochastic's level Condition : open sell when volume[0]= close.Stochastic[3], close.Stochastic[2], close.Stochastic[1] > Stochastic.level(80); For detail picture = This Code is imposible success to compile, maybe somebody could write simple code mql4. THANK YOU
So I either do not understand for loops or visibility scope or both. I am just trying to loop through the history of my MA's and make sure they have not crossed over each other in a certain amount of time before I move on to my next criteria checks. For some reason I cant seem to get the loop to
  can't instal mt4  (3)
hi everyone. i had mt4 instaled a few month ago, uninstaled it. but when i try to instal it again, it doesn't work and send the error 0xc0000005 OR it does nothing at all. I already tried to -Reinstal windows over itself -fix the registry with ccleaner -try the cmd scannow Thank per advance for any
I am working on a new idea and for some reason I cant see why the back tester is just stopping. Its got to be something simple I'm missing. I have set up many print statements to find out where the code is stopping and I have highlighted the code where I cant get it to move past. I run other bots I
Hey there, I want to convert this indicator into mql5. It´s really difficult written and i don´t know what possibly could be wrong. It draws the lines, but when i am going to compare it with the mql4 version, i can see differences between the plots. Is there anyone who could help me further? Here is
Everybody learns differently. I have access to YouTube and these forums and I even have the "Expert Advisor Programming for MT4" book that I refer to. It seems like nonsense that I would still struggle to understand such a basic concept. I know that. But that's all this is, is my lack of
Suppose I run my EA in the 15M or 1H time frame, and the EA makes decisions also based on higher time frames such as 4H and 1D. Does Strategy Tester "see" the other time frames? I am inclined to believe yes, searching on google suggests that, but I'm afraid there might be a "gotcha" in there
hi i get this error after closing all trades by robot orders unknown ticket number xxxxxx ordermodify plz check attached code <Decompiled Code deleted>
[Deleted]
Hi all, please can some one tell me how to write my ea code on cci indicator. How can i write, that if, cci 50 ( typical price)is greater than 0 on bar 1, and cci 50 (typical price)is lesser than 0 on bar 2.? Thanks in advance.
[Deleted]
Hi, I can't find metaquote ID within the iPhone Metatrader 4 apps.   I have looked under Settings, including every single option under it.  No luck.  Could anyone help please.  Thanks in advance. 
Hello Everybody; In this EA, i need to trailing SL. There is not Trailing SL. Can anyone add to this robot? Thankss
if (OrdrTotal== 1 && OrderSelect (SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)) { if (OrderMagicNumber()== 2000 && OrderSymbol()== _Symbol ) { if (OrderType()==OP_BUY) if (Ask>OrderOpenPrice()+CLP* _Digits )closed=OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Ask, 0 , clrWhite ); else
Hello All, Has any one converted MQL5 Math functions such as "Beta, Exponential , Gamma" and or others from the MQL5 subfolder include>Math>stat to MQL4 code ?? I would like to incorporate some of the MQL5 Predefined Math code into MQL4 if possible. I'm not sure if this can be done. I received
RewriteMQL4 to MQL 5 Script errors Need help! Much appreciated in Advance. 'PlotIndexSetInteger' - no one of the overloads can beapplied to the function call 'PlotIndexSetInteger' - no one of the overloads can beapplied to the function call 'PlotIndexSetInteger' - no one of the...
Hello, Working on a project for my brother based off how he trades. He mentioned that he draws multiple trend lines on the phone app when deciding. I followed a snippet and can draw the highest trend line & lowest, but looking to draw the previous high of current one etc. Is it possible to do that
Hi folks, I am a newbie need help for my code. I copied all the stuff from here and there. Till now everything is working as expected. Trail & Breakeven both working individually. But if I activate them with "if else" both start working , SL moves to BE then TS and viceversa rapidly. i.e. SL simply
Why does it look like this once when I look at the chart
Hi , can anyone kindly demonstrates how should I load Indicator in a new Chart in MQL4. I want to open a new chart customize it and load some indicators with custom parameter. ( it is not possible with templates). I am using indicator to open a char with Ichimoku in it. by the way how should I
Hello guys i have a couple of questions, I mean it seems that is an awesome EA but im not sure if the backtesting using the StrategyTester on MT4 is accurate or if you can trust 100% on it to use a live account, because it seems that is having a good performance but im not 100% sure What do you guys
I've been struggling to find out how to find the value of the upper/lower lines of the standard deviation channel at a given time so that I can code a break above/below the channel. I found the following code on the forum and I believe someone is trying to provide the answer I'm looking for but I'm
Hi there all If you can please help, i would like to open 1 buy & 1 sell. For some reason my EA opens many trades, I know there's a way to open 1 buy & 1 sell. By using "if (OrdersTotal()<1)" i don't want to use that because i want to use the same code on a different pair. If there's way please
A negative MA shift value works fine in charts, but returns 0 in MQL4 code. Why is that? Please don't tell me that "we can't look into the future." That is not the point. The point is a that negative MA shift value plots a certain position in the chart, and I want to obtain that same exact
  ggvillavicencio  (2)
Hello, this is learning to program in mt4 and I am making an indicator that would be a donchian channel, I was able to do the upper and lower channels but now I don't know how to calculate the medium (it is formulated), but I don't know how to program it. I add any help
I want to provide support for language(Czech) other than English. The way I am doing is that I am using hard coding words like (" zrušen ") on my MT4 panel. However, on the panel, I see different character. Like the below snapshot: Please suggest a solution. Thanks`
Dear Programmars I am a super newbie who started coding about a week ago, trying to self-learn and make up an EA with my trading strategy base on Heikin Ashi and multi-time frame. I was so happy to see my codes finally complies, however there are some error while running on the tester, such as
Sorry. I'm not sure how to articulate this. Can I add a number to a variable? So if I have a variable named double Wave1. How could I add a number to that to rename and create a new variable named double wave2
Really new to coding. MQL4 is the only thing I'm learning. Someone wrote me a code so that I could play with and experiment with some ideas I have. They did the hard stuff and created variables that represented the swing highs and swing lows on the price chart (H_Price would be a swing high price
Hello we strongly urge you to include items such as "Recovery Factor" and "Sharpe Ratio" in the " Account History Report " in MetaTrader 4. We need such statistics for financial analysis and risk and capital management. With respect