MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 950

[Deleted]
I tried adding ea updates and new files to mql4.com codebase but some mql5 support sent me an email everytime telling me to convert my products to mql5 and sell them at mql5.com market. Is this the end of mql4.com codebase?
  EA to send mail  (5)
Good day Is there any one who can help with this code. I am trying to code the EA that will send email. My problem is that when I compile it is giving me the error below. int start()   {   double   RSI_1h;  {//----   RSI_1h=iRSI(NULL,PERIOD_H1,Period_RSI,PRICE_CLOSE,0);//----}      if((RSI_1h>50)...
Hi All What causes a new H1 bar to commence? Is it (a) a change in server time hour, (b) the arrival of the first tick for any pair after the server time hour has changed (c) something else? I guess I want to know whether, if I had a H1 chart open and on display for every available pair, would they
someone who is here anyone can help me, why this indicator can not be attached, I was browsing on google and have a lot of files that I downloaded, but all error,. I know this indicator is an indicator of the line but I can not fix it, . maybe anyone can help me then I would be very grateful,. and...
Why probability? I am starting this thread in order to demonstrate a sustainable model of behaviour in the market that is based on an understanding of the consequences of chaotic processes, and exploits the most persistent tendency, - the chaotic tendency to destabilise. My official position
CurMinusPrev=iHigh(NULL,PERIOD_M1,1)-iHigh(NULL,PERIOD_M1,30) //open buy if  CurMinusPrevV=iHigh(NULL,PERIOD_H4,1)-iHigh(NULL,PERIOD_H4,20) if  CurMinusPrev >0.008              //open buy now //how best can this(H4 and M1) be put and work together are there better ways?
how to change the first MA use "method 0" and a second MA  use"method 1"  
I'm using MT4 build 451 together with Tick Data Suite Loader to do back testing. I'm consistently getting the following error message in journal, although the EA seems to run: "Tester: exchange rate cannot be calculated" I've read elsewhere that this occurs if you don't use the correct currency on...
Hey guys, on my MT4 account I'm following a profitable signal provider . But sometimes it has a big floating drawdown. Often it turns back into profit, but sometimes also in an even bigger loss. My idea is to reduce the risk of big losses by direct hedging after a certain drawdown. For example, all
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm using metatrader 4 on a ZTE Warp running Android 2.3.5, and I haven't been able to login to my account DanteCCC in days. Whenever I tap inside the username box, it pops up a list of numbers instead of letters, as if i were dialing a number. I tried entering my account number instead but it...
Ever since build 432 of MT4 the connection between the dots is missing in the back test optimization graph? Is there a way to restore the connection?  Flag or setup configuration? I much prefer the dots connected and am forced to use build 432 for back testing!
Hello,  I would like to know how i can execute or call a script from my EA ? Thanks for your answer
Is it possible to write a successful EA? What does the code of such an EA look like? Are there common design patterns / sections / tools that successful EA's share? Do they all use the 'standard' indicators that come with MT4, or custom/proprietary EA? Do you need to a successful manual trader in
Hi guys could someone modify this expert in order to don't have error:130 anymore? Many thanks <DECOMPILED (stolen) CODE REMOVED >
I want to use Signal_Bars_Executive in a EA ... at 90% green or red it should give a buy or sell signal ... how can this be done? double s=iCustom(0,0,"Signal_Bars_Executive_v1",0,2,1),sig=iCustom(0,0,"Signal_Bars_Executive_v1",0,3,1);if(fib>90)  sign = 1;if(fib>90)  sign = -1;
Could someone please help me or point me in the right direction of how to receive subscribed signals to my MT4 account, am trying to sign up through the platform and have subscribed to a signal on here but can't link the 2 together? any help would be greatly appreciated?
[Deleted]
#define __STRATEGY_MAGIC 1525183756 //Inputs //Declaration double _Bollinger_Bands_up; double _Bid; bool _Compare; bool _Open_Position; double _Bollinger_Bands_lower_band; double _Bid_2; bool _Compare_2; bool _Open_Position_2; int start(){ //Level 1 _Bollinger_Bands_up = iBands ( Symbol (), 0
someone could help me how to put a sound alert indicator lines crossing Dinapoli. When cross the white line with the yellow
  only once;;;;  (6)
hello im making a inside bar breakout stratagy. it check for inside bar before 0th candle...(latest candle being formed); but how do i make sure it run code only single time in each 0th candle formation?? here is my code::----- if (High[ 1 ]<=High[ 2 ] && Low[ 1 ]>=Low[ 2 ]) double ub=High[ 2 ];
  hiding your EA  (2)
Hi I was wondering if you have some kind of program that can hide my EA from the broker i am with, im always worried that the broker will start messing with my trades once my EA starts getting profitable etc... Do you know even if the brokers can see your EA on the system and all the details about...
[Deleted]
Hi, The cost of blowing an account 5 k or 10 k is quite a headache. But considering that most people make 50 k a year, we are looking at the equivalent to only 2 months of salary burnt. In my ADD way, 2 months of lost time is expectable, heck, it is a goal that has far been expired. Not going to go...
[Deleted]
I am still a beginner in MQL4 and I want to only send one order every 15 minutes. To do this I was thinking of comparing the last closed order time with the current server time . Here is my present code, which sadly does not fullfill my plan: bool timeSpace; for ( int i=OrdersHistoryTotal() ;i>= 0
  Round to the low  (3)
Hi all, could you help me with this problem? int start()   {           Print(NormalizeDouble(0.09/2,2));  } In this case output is 0.05. I need to obtain 0.04. How can I solve? Thank you!
Can anyone write a new period converter indicator that is usable? All this ones either drain the computer or they are for monthly periods
My orders not closing at 5 o'clock , why ?//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                     LETS TRY.mq4 |//|                                                          LETSTRY |//|                                        http...
Hi Slowa, I writing this post to request a simple MT4 platform upgrade. The update consists in the possibility to enlarge the input window that is opened when an expert advisor or custom indicator or script is load. (horizontally and vertically) I hope that you will take this short simple update...
Hi All Experts. I am .net developer looking to integrate MT4 Api(dll) in my application. can somebody provide me some link to begin coding with this. First i think, i will need the HostName & port number to make an object of MetaTraderApi.MetaTrader. Please here me where i can get HostName & port...
WTH, MetaEditor Compiler doesn't give an error or warning but in the experts tab it it says  invalid integer number as parameter 2 for iSeries function    and the Expert hasn't traded or even got a signal for Multi_MovingAverage. Also, there's no level price call for stochastic oscillator with...
Good afternoon all ......Recided to ask the experienced))) How much is a system that gives about 25% a month with a leverage of 1:100 ...... And if there are links to such systems where to buy or where to sell, I ask everyone who visits this thread to insert a link .... and you can do it in private
[Deleted]
  HA candles on MT4  (11   1 2)
Hi,  This is my first post, so sorry if I am asking something I shouldn't be or in the wrong place.. I have 0 programming knowledge but have found some one online that is helping me. I really do not trust programs (as one that knows nothing about programming should).   While trading off the advanced...