MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 198

hi i get this error after closing all trades by robot orders unknown ticket number xxxxxx ordermodify plz check attached code <Decompiled Code deleted>
[Deleted]
Hi all, please can some one tell me how to write my ea code on cci indicator. How can i write, that if, cci 50 ( typical price)is greater than 0 on bar 1, and cci 50 (typical price)is lesser than 0 on bar 2.? Thanks in advance.
[Deleted]
Hi, I can't find metaquote ID within the iPhone Metatrader 4 apps.   I have looked under Settings, including every single option under it.  No luck.  Could anyone help please.  Thanks in advance. 
Hello Everybody; In this EA, i need to trailing SL. There is not Trailing SL. Can anyone add to this robot? Thankss
if (OrdrTotal== 1 && OrderSelect (SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)) { if (OrderMagicNumber()== 2000 && OrderSymbol()== _Symbol ) { if (OrderType()==OP_BUY) if (Ask>OrderOpenPrice()+CLP* _Digits )closed=OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Ask, 0 , clrWhite ); else
Hello All, Has any one converted MQL5 Math functions such as "Beta, Exponential , Gamma" and or others from the MQL5 subfolder include>Math>stat to MQL4 code ?? I would like to incorporate some of the MQL5 Predefined Math code into MQL4 if possible. I'm not sure if this can be done. I received
RewriteMQL4 to MQL 5 Script errors Need help! Much appreciated in Advance. 'PlotIndexSetInteger' - no one of the overloads can beapplied to the function call 'PlotIndexSetInteger' - no one of the overloads can beapplied to the function call 'PlotIndexSetInteger' - no one of the...
Hello, Working on a project for my brother based off how he trades. He mentioned that he draws multiple trend lines on the phone app when deciding. I followed a snippet and can draw the highest trend line & lowest, but looking to draw the previous high of current one etc. Is it possible to do that
Hi folks, I am a newbie need help for my code. I copied all the stuff from here and there. Till now everything is working as expected. Trail & Breakeven both working individually. But if I activate them with "if else" both start working , SL moves to BE then TS and viceversa rapidly. i.e. SL simply
Why does it look like this once when I look at the chart
Hi , can anyone kindly demonstrates how should I load Indicator in a new Chart in MQL4. I want to open a new chart customize it and load some indicators with custom parameter. ( it is not possible with templates). I am using indicator to open a char with Ichimoku in it. by the way how should I
Hello guys i have a couple of questions, I mean it seems that is an awesome EA but im not sure if the backtesting using the StrategyTester on MT4 is accurate or if you can trust 100% on it to use a live account, because it seems that is having a good performance but im not 100% sure What do you guys
I've been struggling to find out how to find the value of the upper/lower lines of the standard deviation channel at a given time so that I can code a break above/below the channel. I found the following code on the forum and I believe someone is trying to provide the answer I'm looking for but I'm
Hi there all If you can please help, i would like to open 1 buy & 1 sell. For some reason my EA opens many trades, I know there's a way to open 1 buy & 1 sell. By using "if (OrdersTotal()<1)" i don't want to use that because i want to use the same code on a different pair. If there's way please
A negative MA shift value works fine in charts, but returns 0 in MQL4 code. Why is that? Please don't tell me that "we can't look into the future." That is not the point. The point is a that negative MA shift value plots a certain position in the chart, and I want to obtain that same exact
  ggvillavicencio  (2)
Hello, this is learning to program in mt4 and I am making an indicator that would be a donchian channel, I was able to do the upper and lower channels but now I don't know how to calculate the medium (it is formulated), but I don't know how to program it. I add any help
I want to provide support for language(Czech) other than English. The way I am doing is that I am using hard coding words like (" zrušen ") on my MT4 panel. However, on the panel, I see different character. Like the below snapshot: Please suggest a solution. Thanks`
Dear Programmars I am a super newbie who started coding about a week ago, trying to self-learn and make up an EA with my trading strategy base on Heikin Ashi and multi-time frame. I was so happy to see my codes finally complies, however there are some error while running on the tester, such as
Sorry. I'm not sure how to articulate this. Can I add a number to a variable? So if I have a variable named double Wave1. How could I add a number to that to rename and create a new variable named double wave2
Really new to coding. MQL4 is the only thing I'm learning. Someone wrote me a code so that I could play with and experiment with some ideas I have. They did the hard stuff and created variables that represented the swing highs and swing lows on the price chart (H_Price would be a swing high price
Hello we strongly urge you to include items such as "Recovery Factor" and "Sharpe Ratio" in the " Account History Report " in MetaTrader 4. We need such statistics for financial analysis and risk and capital management. With respect
  Better Bollinger Bands...  (330   1 2 3 4 5 ... 32 33)
This is the Metastock code for an indicator called Better Bollinger Bands. Can anyone code it in MT4? Any help would be appreciated. Better Bollinger Bands I pds:=Input("Periods",2,200,20); sd:=Input(" Standard Deviations ",.01,10,2); alpha:=2/(pds+1); mt:=alpha*C+(1-alpha)*(If(Cum(1)<pds,C,PREV));
Hello, Currently, I have configured my EA to send a notification to my iphone whenever a new trade get executed. Can metatrader4 send notification to all my 3 apple devices including iphone, ipad mini and ipad? Because I am required to enter the metaquote ID in the sendnotification area of my...
[Deleted]
Hi all, i need help. I want add to my EA this: If bar is closing (each bar), close position. (EXIT BUY / EXIT SELL), thank you //Close //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Signal Begin(Exit Buy)...
I decided to use the email notification feature for the first time. I opened the Options in MT4 and configured my email address, SMTP etc. Then I pressed the Test button. MT4 said: Message was successfully queued! Look at journal for more information But then I checked my email and received nothing
Hi, i have a ticket number of order and i want to know if the order is open or close i tried the function OrderSelect (ticket,SELECT_BY_TICKET) and its return me true even when i close the order with the " ticket " number
Hi, I'm currently working on an EA which is causing me some headaches... In the strategy tester the EA soaks up all my RAM, something I've never experienced before - and I'm working with MT for quite a while now. This screenshot was taken while running a backtest. Terminal.exe soaks up alle the RAM...
  Label on H_Line  (9)
i am trying to add a label to my H_Line I have tried OBJPROP_NAME AND OBJ_LABEL, but nothing is quite working correctly. if (TriggerLineTrade== "CA" ) {ObjectSet( objNameDes, OBJPROP_COLOR , clrOrange ); ObjectSetString ( 0 ,objNameDes, OBJPROP_NAME , "Close All" );} or i tried OBJ_LABEL
Hi there, Some very simple code below to illustrate a problem I'm having. I have a very simple class with a copy constructor. The sample below creates a new object and then tries to make a copy of that object via the copy constructor whereupon I get the invalid pointer access error/message. What am
I just need that every time you restart MT4 you don't need to reconfigure it ... I notice that when I restart MT4 the "Remove Script" it disappears! I await reply Thanks