MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 200

[Deleted]
Hi seniors, I have created an EA that sends orders for me automatically. It works well, the condition is when close > value and OrdersTotal()==0, then send a limit order. My concern however is that the EA may continue to send another order when the first order has triggered stop loss or take profit....
please help me to solve this error in last line of loop , error array out of range??? why? double ma_valum(int shift=0,int number_of_day=100,int period=5) { double arrayvolume[]; for(int i=0;i<number_of_day;i++) { int new_size=i+1; ArrayResize(arrayvolume,new_size);
  Great EA in backtest!  (1495   1 2 3 4 5 ... 149 150)
Hello folks I found a very good EA that shows great results in Backtest, but wont work if its Loaded, can anyone fix this pls? Regards Link to download https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8397 Edited: newdigital
Hi, I can't download indicators from MQL5 site unless they are posted in a Zip File or mq4 and ex4 format. If the indicator is like on the picture, then I can't download it. When I press the "Yes, I have Metatrader 4" and the OPEN "metaeditor.exe" LINK, then nothing happens. Also, I set the mq4...
Hi, I don't know what is a problem I not make such a thing to interrupt server I browse site 1-2 days ago lastly why is access denied
Hi I am new and trying to learn programming Expert Advice. I have simple EA and it is running fine. eg ticket = OrderSend(_Symbol, OP_BUY, lots, Ask, 100, stopOrder, orderTarget, "Buy Order", 1,0, clrGreen); How do capture or find out when StopOrder or ProfitTarget get trigger on a given order. I
I am using #resource directive for importing a technical indicator. The code on compilation always shows the error "Unknown Resource Type". It would be great if anyone could help me. Thanks in advance
Hi I am very new to MQL4 programming and I am try to write Expert Advisor. Here is my simple EA using RSI. It is working fine and also put order. But have a ticket id, which I want to reset to 0 (Zero) after stopLoss or profitTaken. I am having a problem to reset ticket to 0. Here is the code
I am currently backtesting an EA over a ten year period and have run into some trouble making it all the way through. I am using Tick Data Suite price history with 99.90% modeling quality and using a variable spread, accounting for slippage, etc. The EA doesn’t use any kind of martingale or grid
Hey guys, First of all, I'm a noob. So now that that's out of the way, I've got an account running with bdswiss.com and I've linked it to the Meta Trader 4 app on my smartphone. I didn't know there even was a desktop version I could run, so I just installed the app and started trading with a friend
  MT4 EA  (1)
Hi; Please help still learning coding, my code compiles but does not execute trades on Test, I also notice bugging button stays red, kindly correct my code
  need help  (16   1 2)
Hello all, I need help for my code The code doesn't execute as the following condition: BUY CONDITION: -Breakout of the upper bands on M15, and when the candle on M15 closed above the upper band,confirm the condition on M5 chart(wait the next candle on M5 breaks out the upper band too) SELL
I need some help. How to count days that the orders had been open including weekends and holidays. for example: buy/sell order had been open for 40 days, it should return 40 buy/sell order had been open for 20 days, it should return 20
I have written the code below that opens a buy and sell trade (a certain number of pips above and below the ask and bid price) at a specific time. How can I close/cancel one immediately when the other is opened? How can I close the opened trade if it's say X pips in profit or after a minute...
Good morning , I have a problem and need help please. I recover ... open = iOpen (Symbol (), PERIOD_M1 , 1); close = iClose (Symbol (), PERIOD_M1 , 1); I need open and close with 5 decimal places , but I come with 4 decimal places and if the string step puiedo not operate with them , and I need you
Hey, i tried to write code mql4 in stochastic's level Condition : open sell when volume[0]= close.Stochastic[3], close.Stochastic[2], close.Stochastic[1] > Stochastic.level(80); For detail picture = This Code is imposible success to compile, maybe somebody could write simple code mql4. THANK YOU
So I either do not understand for loops or visibility scope or both. I am just trying to loop through the history of my MA's and make sure they have not crossed over each other in a certain amount of time before I move on to my next criteria checks. For some reason I cant seem to get the loop to
  can't instal mt4  (3)
hi everyone. i had mt4 instaled a few month ago, uninstaled it. but when i try to instal it again, it doesn't work and send the error 0xc0000005 OR it does nothing at all. I already tried to -Reinstal windows over itself -fix the registry with ccleaner -try the cmd scannow Thank per advance for any
I am working on a new idea and for some reason I cant see why the back tester is just stopping. Its got to be something simple I'm missing. I have set up many print statements to find out where the code is stopping and I have highlighted the code where I cant get it to move past. I run other bots I
Hey there, I want to convert this indicator into mql5. It´s really difficult written and i don´t know what possibly could be wrong. It draws the lines, but when i am going to compare it with the mql4 version, i can see differences between the plots. Is there anyone who could help me further? Here is
Everybody learns differently. I have access to YouTube and these forums and I even have the "Expert Advisor Programming for MT4" book that I refer to. It seems like nonsense that I would still struggle to understand such a basic concept. I know that. But that's all this is, is my lack of
Suppose I run my EA in the 15M or 1H time frame, and the EA makes decisions also based on higher time frames such as 4H and 1D. Does Strategy Tester "see" the other time frames? I am inclined to believe yes, searching on google suggests that, but I'm afraid there might be a "gotcha" in there
hi i get this error after closing all trades by robot orders unknown ticket number xxxxxx ordermodify plz check attached code <Decompiled Code deleted>
[Deleted]
Hi all, please can some one tell me how to write my ea code on cci indicator. How can i write, that if, cci 50 ( typical price)is greater than 0 on bar 1, and cci 50 (typical price)is lesser than 0 on bar 2.? Thanks in advance.
[Deleted]
Hi, I can't find metaquote ID within the iPhone Metatrader 4 apps.   I have looked under Settings, including every single option under it.  No luck.  Could anyone help please.  Thanks in advance. 
Hello Everybody; In this EA, i need to trailing SL. There is not Trailing SL. Can anyone add to this robot? Thankss
if (OrdrTotal== 1 && OrderSelect (SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)) { if (OrderMagicNumber()== 2000 && OrderSymbol()== _Symbol ) { if (OrderType()==OP_BUY) if (Ask>OrderOpenPrice()+CLP* _Digits )closed=OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Ask, 0 , clrWhite ); else
Hello All, Has any one converted MQL5 Math functions such as "Beta, Exponential , Gamma" and or others from the MQL5 subfolder include>Math>stat to MQL4 code ?? I would like to incorporate some of the MQL5 Predefined Math code into MQL4 if possible. I'm not sure if this can be done. I received
RewriteMQL4 to MQL 5 Script errors Need help! Much appreciated in Advance. 'PlotIndexSetInteger' - no one of the overloads can beapplied to the function call 'PlotIndexSetInteger' - no one of the overloads can beapplied to the function call 'PlotIndexSetInteger' - no one of the...
Hello, Working on a project for my brother based off how he trades. He mentioned that he draws multiple trend lines on the phone app when deciding. I followed a snippet and can draw the highest trend line & lowest, but looking to draw the previous high of current one etc. Is it possible to do that