HedgeMultiCorrelation needs help

ok i have tried to add the correlation indicator to this multi hedge EA as entry filter. It doesn't work correctly. I'm sure that i did not code it correctly. can someone take a look at it. i think that it is based on igorad's multiposition EA then someone else added something but i don't remember name. if this does not seem like good idea just tell me and i will stop racking my brain over it!!

thanks

Great Threat

Great this is just what I'm looking for...

Maybe you want to see this two indicatorstoo

it seems the ea closes orders when in profit correctly, then reopens orders regardless of correlation. then it closes the new orders and reopens them again a few times. definately some bugs in there. kokas i see your indicators and really not sure how to use or code them into ea. maybe we get a coding guru on this thread b4 long.

that would be great!

Maybe you want to take a look at correlator by bill barnsley too. I'm testing it on demo account with very good results. Unfortunatly it cannot be used on live accounts.

The author

Ok the first author I believe is waltini maybe he wants to join us now

The original thread

I'm trying to add the indicator to the Expert without any luck so far...

But while I was doing this my demo account where I'm testing it suffered a big drawdown, at this point I wonder if it is not possible to proft with drawdowns, so I've done something, I've add a second chart with another EA with oposite positions and let it run. It is the hedge of the hedge. Two magic numbers, and one hedge supports the other. It is the perfect hedge system eheheh ... I'll continue the test and then put some results.

I've spoted the problem reagrding opening and close orders after first set is closed. The close signal must be turned to false after the execution of the close order.

If this is not done the script will close all post oppened orders, until it blow the account.

But I do not know how to code it

Done!!!!! Great!!!!

This was my first adventure on this language... I think I'd spoted the errors and corrected them....

I'm testing...

PS: I've changed the name of the EA to a more friendly one... hope you do not mind

Files:
hedgeea.mq4  8 kb

will try your fix. i tried a fix of my own will test both and see. i also had tried the double hedge idea. like you i kept seeing my hedge in negative numbers and thought why not go the other way too!! lol....ok we see how this goes.

Well, the negative balance will increase with time, so something need to be done about this, but it is a start. One idea e when the negative balance reach a value do not place more trades, until the other hedge recover

New Version Swap Included

Ok this version includes SWAP profits, eheheh I'm turning into a Pro!!! lol

well, hope this has some use.

You must use this indicator and not the original one, do not know why but with the original version it gives wrong values. I only change variable names inside this one.

It would be wonderful if someone explain how to add the indicator hardcoded on the EA.

Just try if you want I'll continue working on a V.3

Files:
Reason: