Multiple time frame scanner

Hello All,

I have coded myself a little scanner that looks for my signal and notifies me when it sees one. At the moment I have to have it on all the time frames. There must be a way for it to scan all the time frames from just one chart,is there? I have been looking through code base but can't spot anything that nudges me in the right direction. I don't want anyone to just give me the code. I won't learn that way but if someone could give me hint to what I should be looking at. It must be ENUM_TIMEFRAMES but cant see what context I can use it in. Even if someone could tell me how to get the indicator to look at a different time frame from the chart it is on, I could work the rest out for myself. Thanks in advance

Adam Woods: s. There must be a way for it to scan all the time frames from just one chart,is there?
Of course there is. Go to Timeseries and Indicators Access - MQL4 Reference and tell me what the second argument of those call are?

Perhaps you should read the manual.
   How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
      How To Interpret Answers.
         RTFM and STFW: How To Tell You've Seriously Screwed Up.

William Roeder #:
Of course there is. Go to Timeseries and Indicators Access - MQL4 Reference and tell me what the second argument of those call are?

Perhaps you should read the manual.
   How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
      How To Interpret Answers.
         RTFM and STFW: How To Tell You've Seriously Screwed Up.

Ok, thanks I need to brush up on my Arrays. but you've got me on the right path that's all I ask. Thank you

Reason: