Know i called them Renko bad habit of mine, but they are Range bars got them from here
Renko & Tick bars Plugin for MT4
might be time we have our own in Advanced Elite
Reliability - our own version
I agree! I think it would be wonderful. I am using Constant range bars and have been using them for quite some time. They are good but I don't have the .mq4 files and codes for it. It was a "free" gift from a site who wants to sell a lot of stuff to me. And I am not interested . But I would like to have our own code so that it is reliable with no hidden problems.
How reliable is the ones you are using now?
Thank you Newdigital - and sorry for my ignorance.
Newdigital said: If it is Dynamic Zone type of indicator so you need dynamicZone.dll in library folder (of your Metatrader directory).
This dll file should be inside zip attachment on this post.
They're not bad and the developer has been good about updates and such, so no complaints.
I duplicated it (first trades are here).
As a second time.
using this Dynamic zone value chart indicator and the indicator attached to this post.
So, I did 17,000 dollars in this morning (on demo sorry).
In very very comfortable way. And I stopped only because I got tired - all the trades were done manually without any EA or scripts (it is really hard job to make a scalping sorry).
And I want to say that this indicator (Dynamic zone value chart) is really fantastic.
Thanks to Simba and Mladen.
sorry, can you post the file .dll?
i found only .dll wrong and in chart don't show nothing...
It is better to keep this dll file in original post (because in this case - the authoer can change this file any time).
The file is in zip archive in attachment.
Unzip it and place to library folder.
explanations are on the images:
your library folder should look like that:
settings for metatrader (allow dll and so on):
This post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum
(dll file is inside this zip archive so unzip it using WinZip or Winrar as Winrar is free as a trial for all life long
newdigital, could you explain the rules for that scalping strategy? Thanks!
- buy when oversold ("lower" zones);
- sell when overbought ("upper" zones);
- taking onto consideration the colors of the bars on selarate window for value chart indicator, and support/resistance/trendlines of MaksiGen_Range_Move indicator (main chart window);
- trade with stop loss and take profit values (for every trade - with sl and tp);
- trade from 20 minutes till 1 hours per day, mainly between 3 to 7 or 8 GMT time (before any forex news events' time);
- trade the pairs with low spread;
- do not trade very volatile pairs;
- be on the market as less time as possible (the time from open the trade till close this trade should be minimal);
- trade 1 pair only at the time;
- start with 0.01 lot size, max lot size as 0.1 (or 0,1 to 1 depends on your deposit size); always use many management. Because those "up-down" or "down-up" zigzaging lines of value channel indicator can be on any level of the price. And it can be few pips only from enter to exit (and spread can "eat" those pips - you can see some first trades on my statements with loss).
- I used stop loss as 100 pips and take profit as 35 or 25. But I closed the trades earlier than take profit was taken. Just to be on the market as less time as possible (to reduce the risk).
- timeframe: M1 or M5.
- switch the brain off during the trading to become disconnected from the surroundings
The rules are obvious and well-known for scalping.
thank you very much for explain and the picture...
i'add me to request: could you explain the rules for that scalping strategy?
thanks a lot...