Helweg/Stendahl value charts ... - page 21

Really, why ema 500 on a basically ranged indicator (when it will tend to converge to 0)?

Hi, krelian99 and nbtrading,

Actually I was playing with value chart EMA 20 and 100 with No.of bars 1440 with renko charts and I found the good long trends. here is image.

Files:

alpha24:

Actually I was playing with value chart EMA 20 and 100 with No.of bars 1440 with renko charts and I found the good long trends. here is image.

interesting when used on renko

alpha24:

Hi, please which version are you using?

thanks

Yes, that's why I'm a fanboy. It is very flexible, you can make it individudle (as we always say) and it's working.

krelian99:
Yes, that's why I'm a fanboy. It is very flexible, you can make it individudle (as we always say) and it's working.

Krelian,

do you think,can we have a way to see all two style charts (renko chart along with usual built in candle stick chart} on same running window for observation,i know the problem exist because usual chart candles printing frequently as per TF and moving on ahead on every completion of time duration no matter at same price or with a minor difference in price either way but renko do not move ahead till the specified limit exceeds in any side.

regards

mladen:

mntiwana

It can not be done in a "normal" way in metatrader 4. If we had what can be done in metatrader 5 (candle style for sub-window indicators) then we could have it

Dearest MLADEN,

you means there is no way in mt4,because usual candles goes along with time and price move when renko goes along with the price move only,dont care time,so we can not see and compare equally...actually my interest and purpose is to minimize ranging/choppy market situation,is there any next way other than HA.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

you means there is no way in mt4,because usual candles goes along with time and price move when renko goes along with the price move only,dont care time,so we can not see and compare equally...actually my interest and purpose is to minimize ranging/choppy market situation,is there any next way other than HA.

regards

mntiwana

Yes that is what I mean. Unfortunately there is no other way but using the objects (as in the value chart indicator) for now when we use mt4

mladen:

mntiwana

Yes that is what I mean. Unfortunately there is no other way but using the objects (as in the value chart indicator) for now when we use mt4

Dearest MLADEN,

kindly can you explain me plz it is interesting to me,what objects we can use and how,have you some idea and are you planing to code some thing new like that in near future,thanks.

regards

Objects are rectangles, triangles, circles, lines, arrows, text and so on. You say when and where they should occure. The time scale is fixed. You can't draw wider and smaller candles. That's the problem I think with the realization of the equiVolume chart in MT4 then. Maybe a color code is makable. Red for XXL volume, Orange for XL volume, yellow for L, green for M and so on.