139. Doc sequential indicator is on this post, Doc sequential bars indicator is on this post and Doc sequential histo bars indicator is on this post: this indicators are based on 5 other indicators - if the majority of indicators shows into same direction, then the indicator treats that as a trend change (so if 3 from 5 indicators change direction, indicator changes direction too), or precision trend. To have all the indicators aligned in order to change trend, simply set the TrendChangeValue parameter to 4 or greater and it wiil change trend only on alignment of all 6 indicators ...
Read more about this very interesting trading system on the thread namely 'D Sequential 2010' started by dr.house7 in elite section of the forum.
140. Stochastic Volatility indicator was created for elite section of the forum (use this post to download and to read). It is stochastic volatility by Hyungsok Ahn and Paul Wilmott and the indicator is made after the original work and idea of Francesco G. Cavasino. Indicator is having very advanced parameters such as
- OriginalStoch -> do you want the indicator to calculate the smoothness of the stochastic the original George Lane way or do you want it to be calculated as an EMA;
- OriginalVolatility -> in the original historical volatility was predicted to be calculated on daily data and the assumption was that there are 252 working days. If you are using the indicator on a time frame that is not a daily it is probably smarter to turn the original volatility calculation off.
stochastic volatility 2 indicator is on this post. Some more arrows and dots were added.
141. Statistical Arbitrage thread is here.
142. sve bollinger band indicator is on this post. From May 2010 issue if TASC, Sylvain Vervoort's article "Smoothing The Bollinger %b" indicator.
sve bollinger band & alerts is on this post.
143. Stochastic on Jurik smooth indicator is on this post. The idea for this one was taken directly from Jurik product guide : the part about de-noising classical indicator. In their example they are using smoothed price instead of raw price for stochastic. The other part of the idea for that particular indicator: the signal line itself in the original idea is not calculated from the current stochastic but from a classical stochastic. So, it is a Stochastic that uses jurik smoothed price instead of raw price.
According to the article "Random Walk Revealed" by Ron Davis, the original name of what became known as the "Random walk" originally used by probability theorist and teacher William Feller was "Drunkard's walk", so Ron Davis decided to use the original name instead and I decided to keep it too.
Drunkard’s walk indicator is on this post. This one is a study of a random walk that is used to find out current trend. Both parts of the indicator are meant to show the trend but in a bit different way. The upper part is showing the "up and down walks" while the lower is showing only the prevailing one while the inactive is ignored till it becomes the prevailing one.
Drunkard’s walk 2 indicator is on this post. This version corrects one more thing that is not logical in the original : it clearly states that the "Average length of stride (up or down)" should be used in calculation. This one correct that too. Average length of stride is calculated as an exponential moving average of strides (easier to make and it responds better to sudden changes) and that way it makes the average length of stride a variable that depends solely on the data. It is somewhat faster and what I think is more important, it works "in the spirit" of what is said it should do (what William Feller said) and not what the code that was published does.
216. RSIV indicator is on this post. It is the indicator from a "Volatility Based Technical Analysis" and which TSD members asked for. Rsiv indicator - according to author it is an enhanced Rsi and, again according to author, it identifies tops and bottoms in a great percent.
Composite rsi bar chart + keltner indicator is on this post. It is composite RSI indicator transformed to bars. if you wish to turn the Keltner channel off, just set the AtrPeriod to less than 2. Colors of this indicator exclusively depend on the open to close relation. It is not colored according to slope of the rsi.
217. stochastic of stdev indicator is on this post. It is the next indicator from a "Volatility Based Technical Analysis" and which TSD members asked for. StochEx indicator is a smoothed stochastic of standard deviation and as that it is trying to identify peaks (maximal deviation) and price reversals. So, one should pay attention to maximums (since those are the points of maximum deviation and according to expectations the price should reverse at those points). Low values are values when the deviation is small and according to that the market is trending.
218. SuperTrendBars on jurik indicator is on this post. It is a Super Trend Bars indicator that has a Jurik Filter like with the Brain Trend Indicators helping to stay in the trend while using the Brain Trend Jurik System.
219. Volatility quality - bars indicator is on this post.
Volatility quality nrp - alerts & arrows indicator is on this post. Added arrow and alert when color change.
Volatility quality - zero line indicator is on this post. In the volatility quality index there is one step where the volatility quality itself is accumulated. That step makes it a "non-zero based" indicator and because of that additional moving averages are required in order to have some kind of a signal. If the accumulating step is left out, it suddenly becomes a zero-based oscillator.
Volatility quality - zero line_histo+alerts indicator is on this post. This is VQ - zero line histo with mtf, divergence, and alerts.
220. Adaptive price zone - alerts indicator is on this post. Here is one with alerts (messages, sound, email ...).
Price zone oscillator is on this post. It is Price zone oscillator as described in the article "Entering The Price Zone" by Walid Khalil and David Steckler published in June 2011 issue of Technical Analysis of Stock and Commodities (TASC).
Price zone ascillator smoothed indicator is on this post.
221. Rsi of Hull moving average indicator is on this post. This one is described in the December issue of TASC : “Trading Indexes With The Hull Moving Average”, by Max Gardner. It is a Rsi of a Hull moving average. Using Hull smoothed price as an input for a Rsi gives a much smoother Rsi compared to regular one without adding significant lag. The indicator is a mtf already. Also indicator itself uses default parameters (9,9) recommended by the author of the article, but longer periods for hull seem to be interesting too.
222. TTI stochastic extreme and TTI stochastic extreme 2 indicators are on this post. Those 2 indicators were described at the book "Volatility-based technical analysis" from Kirk Northington.
223. Elder Impulse - nlma indicator is on this post. It is converted to non lag ma completely (even the signal line of the macd is calculated as non lag ma and not as ema).
Elder Impulse - mtf and Elder Impulse - mtf & histo indicators are on this post. It is a classical mtf and that way we can attach multiple time frames to the same chart. But as it is hard to separate them in some situations when they overlap so please find a histogram version of it too.
SubChart & Elder impulse indicator is on this post.
Elder auto envelope indicator is on this post. Elder auto envelope. To turn of the FastEma, set the FastEmaPeriod to less than 1.
Elder Impulse - nlma for EA indicator is on this post. We have 3 possible values now for EAs creation : +1 -> impulse up; -1 -> impulse down; 0 -> neutral.
Elder safe zone indicator is on this post.
224. LSMA trend - accelerated indicator is on this post.
multi lsma indicator is on this post. That is very interesting indicator: it is showing the current slopes of 5 lsma's (linear regression slopes) - every time the slope is up 1 is added to positive values and every time the slope is down 1 is added to negative values. When the value is either +5 (all showing up) or -5 (all showing down) and alert can be issued if chosen so. It is a multi time frame already and it can also draw an arrow on every first occurrence of a +5 or a -5 condition.
multi lsma - ranges indicator is on this post. It is the next version of well-known elite section indicator namely multi lsma indicator: it is showing the current slopes of 5 lsma's (linear regression slopes) - every time the slope is up 1 is added to positive values and every time the slope is down 1 is added to negative values. This v ersion of the indicator operates strictly on a slope (so when the slope is up it is adding 1 when it is down it is adding -1).
LinearRegression_nrp indicator and 3_bar_swing_v2_alerts_mtf indicator are on this post. The arrow shows the bar after the 3 bar setup, but imo pretty good if you stay with the trend.
225. qwma and qrma indicators are on this post. qwma is a variation of linear weighted moving average and qrma is Quadratic Regression moving average. Those versions are totally fixed without errors.
226. absolutely no lag lwma indicator is on this post. Idea is as simple as it gets. When you calculate an average, filter, whatever "from left to right" you are adding lag. Why not calculating the result you get once again but now from "right to left" and adding negative lag in that case, and getting as a result, no lag at all. No "zero lag" in names, nothing that fancy, but that average simply does not have lag. Regardless of the calculation period, regardless of the calculation method ...
227. DAILY_RANGE_PROJECTIONS indicator is on this post. Daily Range Projections, draws a box to project coming days range, in the external parameters limit controls the amount of boxes on your chart!
101. AllAverages_v1 is on this page with the settings: 0 - SMA; 1 - EMA; 2 - Wilder MA(like SMMA in MT4); 3 - LWMA; 4 - SineWMA; 5 - Triangular MA; 6 - LSMA; 7 - real Smoothed MA (SMMA); 8 - Modified MA (MMA); 9 - HMA; 10-ZeroLagEMA.
AllAverages_v1-Lab_tab1 is on this post: improved version with price lebeled on the chart.
AllAverages_v1.1 and MTF version of v1.1: with new MAs: DEMA(by Patrick Mulloy) and T3(by Tim Tillson) is on this post.
AllAverages_v2.1: very advanced MTf indicator used new MTF technique without calls of iCustom function.
AllAverages_v2.1 cc. with color coded by mladen is on this post.
AllAverages_v2.2 indicator: all averages in color by Igorad. Very advanced version is on post.
AllAverages_v2.3 indicator: The main part of Jurik MA is added to collection (MA_Method = 20). It s more advanced version is on post.AllAverages_v2.5 indicator: sound alert with possibility to change .wav files for different slope direction. New settings for the version.
AllAverages_v2.5 & bands indicator is on this post.
Averages_Envelopes indicator is on this post. If we want regular sma envelopes just set method to 0, has alerts on either high/low breakout or close breakout, also has dots that shows breakout and price moving back inside the envelopes. We can have the possibility of 10 different averages 1=SMA, 2=EMA, 3=SMMA, 4=LWMA, 5=LSMA, 6=TriMA, 7=SWMA, 8= VWMA, 9=HullMA and 10=NonLagMA.
rsi of averages - advanced indicator is on this post. It is very advanced indicator with 15 MaMethod parameters and 4 RsiMethod parameters including classical rsi, Welles Wilder rsi, rsx and Ehlers rsi.
averages composite trend indicator is on this post. This indicator uses averages to construct a kind of a multpile indicator composite trend signal and combines multiple sub-signals into one overall signal.
averages_osma_mtf+alerts+arrows indicator is on this post. The osma is the histogram, macd and signal line are blue and red line. There are 2 types of slopes, coloring the histogram, can choose using osma slope or a combination of osma macd slope, the divergence with alerts/arrows, & lines. The lines,arrows,and alerts you can choose to use osma slope or osma/macd slope, if you leave osmaslope settings to false but turn them on then they will work off of macd/osma slope, also have a choice of the 17 averages.
Corrected average indicator is on this post. Original idea for it is from professor Andreas Uhl. The corrected average should not be used as a regular average. It is more a support / resistance study than an average. The indicator is having MiltiColor mode and AverageVisible parameter. So, this indicator is able of producing corrected averages of simple moving average, exponential moving average, smoothed moving average, linear weighet moving average, parabolic weighted moving average, volume weighted moving average, Hull moving average, triangular moving average, sine weighted moving average, linear regression (lsma), non lag moving average and zero lag moving average.
Corrected average - mtf indicator is on this post.
vema indicator is on this post. This is a volume weighted EMA as a first step to some indicators based on it according to an article in TASC October 2009.
vema macd indicator is on this post. This is Voulme weighted MACD indicator made according to the article by David Hawkins published in October 2009 issue of TASC. As it is explained in the article, additional "adapting" is done by using the volume which should ensure better response in times of high volume trading times.
Wilder's DMI - volume weighted indicator is on this post. This is a volume weighted ADX (Wilder's DMI is in fact an original ADX as it should be). Just in case added an option with which you can choose : if you wish the volume weighting, set the VolumeWeighted parameter to true, if not set it to false and in that case you are going to get a "simple Wikder's DMI.
Volume weighted EMA indicator for Metatrader 5 is on this post.
Volume weighted MACD for metatrader 5 is on this post.
Volume weighted Wilder's DMI indicator for Metatrader 5 is on this post.
AllBBands is on this post.
AllTrend Envelopes is on this post.
Trend envelopes + mtf indicator is on this post and next version is on this post.
All_Bands_Stop is on this post.
jurik bollinger bands stop mtf indicator is on this post. BB Stops on jurik mtf and alerts. Uses either much faster double smoothed jurik or more conservative but still good regular jurik, which is controlled by the smoothdouble parameter.
Trend envelopes - multi pass moving average filter - binary indicator is on this post.
Visual Cross MAs tester is on this post.
135. StepChart_v1 indicator is on this post: this indicator is very similar to Renko chart and working properly on MT4 online.
StepChart_v1 - separate is on this post.
StepChart_v1 - separate & alerts indicator is on this post.
136. Holt double exponential smoothing indicator and Holt double exponential smoothing - trend were created for elite section. It is on this post to download together with pdf file as a manual and detailed explanation about how to use it.
137. Pivot profitrader indicator was created (improved convertion from tradestation code) for elite section of the forum - see this post with explanation and the indicator to download.
138. TTM scalper indicator was uploaded here on Elite section of the forum. The indicator is looking for swing points, which means it will mark them "after the fact" - 2 bars after the fact to be precise. So if you see a bar "blinking" (forming) you have to wait for the current bar to close.
It is very interesting indicator can be used for M1 and M5 timeframes.
TTM_ Ssa Bars_alerts indicator is on this post.
TTM_ Ssa Bars_alerts-1 indicator is on this post.
TTM scalper with subSwings & alerts indicator is on this post. It is updated TTM scalper indicator with all kinds of alert posted on TTM scalper elite section thread.
Trend scalp indicator is on this post. Trend scalp indicator is in fact a variation of TTF indicator: This Trend scalp indicator is not repainted and that does the calculation the "trend scalp" way and has alerts - so it is now officially a trend scalp indicator. Some trading example using this indicator is on this post with indicators/template files from here and explanation of the system is on this post and about re-enters - this post.
Simplified version of scalping is on this post.
TTF pre-smoothed mtf indicator is on this post.
Trend scalp & arrows indicator is on this post. It is Trend scalp with arrows. We can choose precisely which arrows we want to see (zero line cross, levels break and/or levels retrace).
Trend scalp - delayed indicator is on this post. This version of the indicator is using the following assumption : that at the moment of opening of a new bar high and low are the same as open (in most of the cases it is true, or at least it should be if a broker honors the rules). If you set the delayed parameter to true it will use that assumption and values are not going to be changed regardless of the change of current bar price (it is "frozen") It works on historical values one the same assumption so it actually shows in the history what were the states of the indicator at the opening of the bar too.
192. Jurik smoothed versions of MTF interpolated digital filters indicators (Digital filters - on chart indicator, Digital filters - separate indicator, Digital filters - on chart special indicator and Digital filters - separate special indicator) are on this post.
Digital filters smoothed - trend score indicator is on this post. It is Jurik smoothed Trend Score.
jurik rbci nrp bands+alerts+mtf indicator and jurik stlm nrp bands+alerts+mtf indicator are on this post. Jurik Rbci and jurik stlm with bands,alerts,mtf. The jurik is true or false, use double smooth jurik or not, mtf and alerts on color (slope) change.
JKGSP indicator and Jurik trix mtf indicatorare on this post. First is Trend Scalper replaced the T3, same with Trix, and added jurik smoothing with bands on KGSP. On these we can use jurik double smooth or jurik regular smooth and we can use multicolor true or false.
jurik pcci on bands indicator is on this post. This is pcci on jurik with volatility bands, its mtf, with alerts and arrows which should go off when slope color changes.
jurik pcci on bands_v1.1 indicator is on this post. It is improved version of this indicator: arrows on signals were added.
jurik rbci bands divergence indicator is on this post. Another jurik rbci on bands but this one with divergence.
Multi pass moving average filter indicator is on this post. This is a kind of a digital filter regardless of its name and regardless of it's internal calculating mode.
Trend envelopes - multi pass moving average filter indicator is on this post. Trend envelopes version with multi pass moving average filter. It seems to be interesting. It will need some experimenting with parameters but it does look OK at a first glance.
Sync filters - low pass indicator and Sync filters - coeffs indicator are on this post. It is a digital filter based on sync() function and is using a syne wave like shaped coefficients for filtering - smoothing. The 3 most important parameters are the frequency cutoff, the filter window type and the "causal" parameter. Filter type can be: 0 - Hamming; 1 - Hanning; 2 - Blackman; 3 - Blackman Harris; 4 - Blackman Nutall; 5 - Nutall; 6 - Bartlet zero end points; 7 - Bartlet Hann; 8 - Hann; 9 - Sine; 10 - Lanczos; 11 - "flat top". Frequency cutoff can vary between 0 and 0.5. General rule is that the greater the cutoff is the "faster" the filter is, and the smaller the cutoff is the smoother the filter is.
Sync filters - low pass_apz bands indicator is on this post. This is the sync filters with adaptive zone bands, the adaptive zone you have separate upper lower band deviation with a choice of 10 different ma's.
Sync filters - low pass_apz bands_mtf indicator is on this post. Mtf, and added alerts and arrows.
193. Rainbow WMA indicator is on this post. "In this post I will refer to the second part of your post : the "Smoothed Rsi Inverse Fisher Transform" that is published in the October issue of TASC ...". Read more in Elite section.
Rainbow Oscillator is on this post. It is the Rainbow charts based on the original document from Mel Widner.
Rainbow oscillator - binary indicator is on this post.
Rwma Smooth Rsi Inverse Fisher Transform_alerts_mtf indicator is on this post. This is Rainbow ma smoothed Rsi inverse fisher transform with mtf , alerts and multicolors. Alerts and colors are set for color change.
Inverse Fisher Trransform Stochastic of Rainbow WMA indicator is on this post. From December issue of TASC : inverse fisher transform of rainbow wma stochastic. Not a bad idea and not a bad indicator after all.
Ehlers Fisher transform - binary indicator is on this post. Here is a "binary" version of a correct Ehlers fisher transform - correct even in the part where maximum and minimum are searched for in the chosen price and not in high and low. Multi time frame added too.
Ehlers Fisher transform mtf+alerts 2 indicator is on this post. Smoothing added . If you wish to turn the smoothing off, set it to equal or less than 1.
194. All Jurik Volty indicator is on this post. Some great feature were added: we can see multiple TFs in separate window on 1 chart.
Jurik volty - alerts indicator is on this post. It is multi timeframe version of this indicator with Interpolated feature and all kinds of alerts such as alerts on current open bar or close bar, email alert, sound alert and more.
Jurik volty - alerts 3 indicator is on this post. It is normalized version for this indicator for 0 - 100 levels but the levels can be set through parameters. And we can chose if we want signal line cross alerts and / or level crosses alerts. Each alert can be configured separately for cross up and cross down.
Jurik volty simple indicator is on this post.
195. Range osc with bands and Range osc with bands_arrows indicators are on this post.
196. Trix - signals indicator is on this post. It is totally new non-repainting version with alerts (sound, message and email).
228. MSR indicator is on this post. It is metatrader version of a new trend MSR indicator.
229. RSI with RSI indicator is on this post. Originally this one is published in January 2011 issue of TASC. But, also originally it is meant for long orders only. So decided to see if it can be made for short orders too but not using the exit rules they mention but by using "inverted" entry rule for longs. This is an attempt to do so and to see if it can be used in trading. At a first glance (and visual inspection) it seems to be useful with somewhat changed rules. The rule to use the indicator would be the following : enter on dots and exit on opposite color cross or if you want to risk more wait for opposite color dot. So to clarify again : entries for long are the same as in the original, but exits are not and the original does not have entries for short at all which makes this one a variation of the "rsi with rsi" and not the same as the original.
KST indicator is on this post. KST indicator originally developed by Martin Pring and Peter Konner mentioned it in his article. So, it is MT4 version of this indicator.
rsi of averages indicator is on this post. It is a rsi of averages. Averages possible are for the averages indicator and we can choose : 0 - Simple moving average; 1 - Exponential moving average; 2 - Smoothed moving average; 3- Linear weighted moving average; 4 - Linear regression value (or LSMA); 5 - Triangular moving average; 6 - Sine weighted moving average; 7 - Volume weighted moving average; 8 - Hull moving average; 9 - Non lag moving average; 10 - Parabolic weighted moving average.
230. Lawgirl's Trend Display v1.03 indicator is on this post. Some new feature:
alertsWhen -> is the number of signals you want to be aligned in the same direction.
alertsImmediate -> it is here for one purpose only : do you want alerts to be triggered immediately when you place the ondicator on chart or if you change time frames or you want to wait until the direction of the initial trend changes direction.
231. PalND_v1.53 indicator is on this post. It is the smoothing and mtf version of this Pips A Lot (PAL) indicator. Thanks to adeo to great idea and development.
PalND_v1.54 is on this post. It is the next version of this indicator with color changed feature.
PAL: Indicator of Current Market Sentiment is on this thread with instruction, explanation and the ideas about how to use PalND indicators. Advanced elite section.
Market Profilex indicator is on this post. Market Profilex draws market profile and some sort of pivots from the profile!
MatrixRVer1 indicator is on this post. It is some sort of sort of market sentiment indicators for stock and other markets.
232. Moving MinMax indicator is on this post. It is the convertion of Mini-Max indicator from MT5 to MT4.
233. Step stochastic indicator is on this post. This is the only correct (non-repainting, non-deformed) version of step stochastic that exist in any platform.
Step stochastic - alerts & lines indicator is on this post. Here we have the one that draws vertical lines at bars where crosses happened. You can control the visibility, the color, the style and the width of the lines.
Smoothed Step stochastic+lines+mtf indicator is on this post. It is the next version of Step stochastic - alerts & lines indicator: added jurik smoothing and mtf+alerts, looks like it may be useful especially if you use a cross coming out of oversold or overbought. This version is using Atr on jurik indicator for this to work.
Step stochastic - pre smoothed indicator is on this post. It is the step stochastic in which the price, before being used in the calculation, can be pre-smoothed in order to use an already filtered price instead of the raw price. Smoothing used is jurik filter and it seems that the very mild price pre smoothing is giving good results : some obviously wrong signals are filtered out and the lag added is minimal which makes it a bit more usable than the "raw" version.
Step stochastic ps - alerts & lines_mtf indicator is on this post.
234. Force Histo & mtf indicator is on this post. We can change now the colors for all 4 "states" as we wish.
Force on jurik_Histo_mtf+alerts+divergence indicator is on this post. this is force histo on jurik with multi timeframe, alerts and arrows. The alerts and arrows are for zero line crosses or slope or both.
normalized_Force on jurik_Histo_mtf+alerts+divergence indicator is on this post.
235. sigmoidal normalized jf2 indicator is on this post. It is a Sigmoidal (Softmax) normalized jurik filter (so made an oscillator).
236. Trend direction & force index - smoothed indicator is on this post.
Trend direction & force index - smoothed 1 indicator is on this post. It has adjustable levels now (we can change them through parameters) and is changing colors when levels are broken up or down.
Trend direction & force index - smoothed 2 indicator is on this post. This is smoothed version of Trend direction and strength index.
Trend direction & force index - smoothed 3 indicator is on this post. Added an option : ColorChangeOnZeroCross. If set to false, it works as before. If set to true, it will work as the following : on zero line crosses the color will be changed.
237. Momo Counts indicator is on this page.
238. Dollar Index - advanced indicator is on this post. It is very advanced indicator, for example - some more options added : the prefix and suffix are there for cases when broker uses some prefix or suffix, and in that case just enter those and the indicator will be able to correctly calculate the index.
Dollar Index - advanced 1 indicator is on this post. Dots are marking crosses and alerts are added too.
Dollar Index - advanced 1.01 indicator is on this post. It is fixed version of Dollar Index - advanced 1.
239. Pivotal points indicator is on this post. based on Livermore's strategy adapted for forex as wtitten in SFO Magazine Article 'Trading FX Like Jesse Livermore Traded Stocks'.
240. 3 bar - inside bar indicator is on this post. This indicator is from the latest TASC (March, 2011) issue : "Three-Bar Inside Bar Pattern" article, by Johnan Prathap.
241. CC_at_s_v2-1 - mtf indicator is on this post.
242. ASI - adjustable symbol indicator is on this post.
ASI smooth - adjustable symbol indicator is on this post.
84. Woodies_Lnx_HMA_v1: CCi Woodie like + HMA Ogeima Version is on this page.
CCI_Woodies_Lnx_HMA_v2 is on this post.
- Hull Style ADX v3 indicator with MA of ADX and individual period settings for ADX and PlusDi/MinusDi: original thread.
- Wilder ADX: the post.
- Wilder's ADX/DMI v3 by igorad with histogram on this post
- AdxVma indicator is on this post. Histo version of this indicator is here. AdxVma final fixed version is here. Adx Trend indicator is on this post. Adx Trend indicator with alert is on this post. ADX Trend & Alerts and Arrows indicator is on this post: zero line cross arrows on current chart were added.
Advanced ADX indicator is on this post. This indcator is having very advanced features/parameters such as ADXLevel, ADXPeriod, TimeFrame.
adxvma channel indicator is on this post. The calculation is similar to Keltener channel except that it does not use the ATR (average true range).
adxvma bands indicator is on this post. This one is calculated similar to Bollinger bands, with one deviation. It does not calculate standard deviations for upper and lower bands.
adx trend smoothed & alerts and arrows indicator is on this post.
adxvma - mtf & zigZag 2 indicator is on this post. Added horizontal lines on the zigzag that show price: we can control almost everything regarding lines and price tags (even the visibility of lines and price labels) and it works in mtf too.
86. ZeroLag MACD is on this page.;
ZeroLagBands: Bands based on zero lag algorithm.
Zero Lag Hull Moving Average indicator is on this post.
Zero lag Hull Moving Average - Histo indicator is on this post.
Zero lag Hull Moving Average - Histo & alerts indicator is on this post. It is a histogram version of zero lag HMA with MTF and full alerts feature: alertsOn as false or true, alerts on current bar or alerts on close bar, alerts message, alerts sound and alerts email. All kinds of alert and enable/disable in indicator's input.
Zero lag Hull moving average 2 indicator is on this post. Added some options with which we can control if we want multi color and / or if we want arrows visible as well as the code for arrows can be set from parameters.
Zerolag MACD CCI mtf Alert v2 indicator is on this post.
Zerolag MACD - alerts & arrows indicator is on this post. Types of alerts and arrows are controlled by AlertArrowsOn parameter. Depending on its value there are 3 kinds of alerts/arrows :
0 - when macd and signal line cross (which is equivalent to osma crosses of zero line);
1 - when macd crosses zero line;
2- when signal line crosses zero line.
ZeroLag Tema multi color indicator is on this post. This became an interesting indicator: it uses 25 buffers internally just for calculation + 6 for drawing == 31 in total, so it is breaking the 8 buffers limitation of metatrader by far. As of how it works : since there are 2 lines in that indicator had to add some options to choose how to color the whole thing, so now we have 3 modes of color displays. The main switch is MultiColorMode. If set to true, it will display lines in multi color mode, otherwise it will display as before. When in multi color mode, we have 2 modes to switch: each line is going to be colored depending on its slope, or the color will depend on relative position of the 2 lines - one color when a line is above other line other color when a line is bellow the other line.
Zero lag Hull CD indicator, Zero lag Hull CD histo indicator and Zero lag Hull CD histo - for EA indicator are on this post. 1st is on chart indicator that shows the 2 zero lag Hull moving averages, their slopes and their crosses. 2nd is a histo version that shows relative position of 2 zero lag hull moving averages (it shows trend) as well as on chart arrows. These 2 are multi time frame and have alerts too. And the 3rd one is the one made for EA. It has only the basic since from the EA you can specify a time frame in the iCustom() parameters and it should be as fast as it it possible.
ZeroLag Tema bars indicator is on this post. It actually should be called dema of tema but am leaving the name as is since the original author of the article "The Quest For Reliable Crossovers" named it. Addition is that it is showing the current trend as bars on a chart and that we can choose if you want to see the lines at all.
ZeroLag Tema 2 indicator is on this post. It is improved version with changes are made simply to avoid one non-logical point in the the original calculation. ZeroLag Tema 2 - alerts indicator is on this post.
87. StD_Lnx_v1 indicator and AtR_Lnx_v1 indicator: are on this post.
88. Other Bands:
- TEMA_Bands: Triple Exponential Moving Average Bands on this post.
- FRAMA_Bands indicator: Fractal Adaptive Moving Average by John Ehlers + Bands.
- Bands_on_Bands indicator is on this post: it�s based on custom "Bands" not on iBands, to allow you to set decimal values as 1.5, 2.7.
- Bands_Levels indicator: a tunnel, but based on Bollinger Bands with levels as Vegas style.
- Jurik cci with bands, mtf,arrows and alerts indicator is on this post.
- BolliToucher 2 indicator is on this post. It will show when price is above and/or below specific Bollinger Bands with alert added.
- Bollinger bands on WPR indicator is on this post. WE can use 2 additional smoothing modes : jurik smoothing and jurik double smoothing. Added these because they are very good in preserving peaks, and since we are looking for breaks, peak preservation is rather important.
- Multi Bollinger indicator is on this post. It allows to have up to 3 Bollinger bands.
- averages & confidence bands mtf indicator is on this post. This is averages and confidence bands indicator into an MTF version with interpolation option.
- averages & confidence bands 2 indicator is on this post. This version uses different calculation for confidence bands (Student's T) which takes into account the degree of freedom of the average too.
jma_bands sw indicator is on this post. it is a stand alone indicator, for now its mtf and with 3 different alert possibilities: 1st is when the center jma crosses price, 2nd should alert if price crosses the first upper lower bands, and the 3rd is when price crosses the second upper lower bands.
102. The Ratio Indicators.
- original thread is here;
- Ratio_Accelerator_v1, Ratio_Alligator_v1, Ratio_Awesome_v1, Ratio_Bears_v1, Ratio_BollingerBands_v1 are on this post.
- Ratio_Bulls_v1, Ratio_CCI_v1, Ratio_DeMarker_v1, Ratio_Envelopes_v1, Force_v1 are on this post.
- Ratio_Fractals_v1, Ratio_Gator_v1, Ratio_MACD_v1, Ratio_MACD_v2, Ratio_MACD_v3 are on this post.
- Ratio_Momentum_v1, Ratio_MovingAverage_v1, Ratio_OsMA_v1, Ratio_RSI_v1, Ratio_RVI_v1 are on this post.
- Ratio_Slope_v1, Ratio_Slope_v2, Ratio_Stochastic_v1, Ratio_WPR_v1 are on this post.
103. MACD BB.
- original thread;
- latest fixed versions.
- MACD_BB_V1_11 indicator is on this post.
- BB Macd nrp - mtf & alerts indicator is on this post.
- BB Macd nrp indicator is on this post. Wou can choose the drawing style and it has that yellow dot when the macd value re-enters the BB channel now. Styles can be a non repainting line (like the upper example) or dots (like the lower example).
- BB Macd of Averages nrp - mtf & alerts indicator is on this post. This is BB Macd of Averages it has alerts, arrows and mtf.
104. Schaff Trend Cycle + Smoothingon this post
105. Normalized indicators:
- Momentum Normalized: first version;
- ATR_Normalized: this post.
- Kayakkal normalized volatility indicator is on this post. It is Normalized volatility indicator based on the August edition of TASC.
106.Stochastic RSI on this post
Stochastic RSI 2 indicator is on this post. This is the Stochastic RSI (also known as DTOSC) with an addition of rsi calculations. Default RSI is set to rsx. The rsi calculations used can be : 0 - rsi ; 1 - Wilders rsi ; 2 - rsx ; 3 - Cuttler rsi
107. Stochastic CCI on this post
108. Relative Strength Spread on this post
109. JMA's algorithm revealed! The thread with pdf file explanation and Jurik indicators with real algorithm.
dwma & jma indicator and dwma & jma oscillator are on this post; dpwma & jma indicator and dpwma & jma oscillator are on this post; multi time frame and alerts pack fo all dwma & jma/dpwma & jma versions is on this post. dpwma & jma oscillator (mtf & alerts+divergence) indicator is on this post.
rsx on rsx indicator and Keltner Channels jurik nrp indicator is on this post. The "RSX on RSX" indicator feeds the output of RSX on price to another RSX and plots a blended combination of this and a single RSX. Standard RSX analyzes trend directional strength, but RSX-on-RSX analyzes trend acceleration. This synchronizes RSX with rapid market reversals, typically found in a tight trading range. Two popular bands around price action are the Keltner Band and Bollinger Band. Their difference is that Keltner band width is an average of true range and Bollinger is based on standard deviation of true range.
110. Shmen EA trade manager visual trades manager on this post
111 Polyfit Oscillator by igorad on this post
112 All MA Angle Zero by mrtools on this post
113. ALL Schaff:
- Schaff Trend Cycle + Smoothing on this post.
- ALL Schaff Trend Cycle by mrtools on this post and this post.
- Another NRP from mladen on this post
- Schaff Trend RSI is on this post.
- Schaff Trend RSX is on this post.
- Schaff TCD RSI and and Schaff TCD RSX indicators are on this post.
- Schaff Trend Cycle Jurik MACD is on this post. It is Schaff Trend Cycle indicator with Jurik MACD: By default it does not use the Jurik filter, but if you turn the UseJurikFilter parameter to true it will use JurikFilter_V2.
Schaff Trend Cycle 1 nrp indicator is on this post. It is smoothing version of well-known 'SchaffTrendcycle1' indicator: if we set the smoothing CDPeriod to 1, you are going to get the original (un-smoothed) Schaff trend cycle.
Non lag Schaff Tcd Rsx indicator and Nonlag Schaff Trend Cycle indicator are on this post.
nonlag-schaff-trend-cycle indicator is on this post. It is fixed version.
nonlag-schaff-trend-cycle_alerts+arrows indicator is on this post. This is the version with arrows and alerts on slope change and when leaving upper and lower levels.
- BrainTrend1_TM smoothed indicator is on this post. The aqua and magenta balls are Brain trend signal, this version is using dtosc, smoothed with T Morris ma, also there are 4 types of rsi to choose from regular rsi,wilders rsi,rsx, and cutler rsi. When changing the rsi's probably will need to adjust the levelOs and levelOb to locate the signals better.
273. Leader of.
- Leader of the MACD indicator is on this post. Here is the closest to the filled array made in metatrader 4 (using histogram instead in this version), Colored histogram is the "leader". Also made one additional choice : in this one the color of macd can be chosen to color it on macd line slope or macd-signal line position.
- Leader of the MACD - mtf indicator is on this post.
- Leader EMA indicator is on this post. Giorgos E. Siligardos in fact constructed a kind of a new moving average which we can call "leader EMA" (he calls it "a kind of a Zero lag EMA"). The trick he uses is to smooth the difference of the price and "first step ema" and then he adds that smoothed difference to the first step ema. That way he avoids the necessity for an additional parameter (and possible wrong decision) and makes a rather fast moving average.
274. boxbreakout 1.01 is on this post. It is very interesting tool to show breakout boxes on the chart.
Blau - T3 candlestick indicators are on this post. There are 2 indicators - T3 candlestick indicator and T3 ergodic candlestick oscillator.
Blau - T3 candlestick oscillator indicators for Metatrader 5 are on this post. These are metatrader 5 versions of indicators uploaded for elite section some time ago: Blau - T3 candlestick oscillator and Blau - T3 ergodic candlestick oscillator.
Blau True strength index - T3 versions are on this post. Adding some more William Blaus indicators converted to use T3 instead of EMA in calculation: Blau - T3 tsi trade, Blau - T3 tsi and Blau - T3 ergodic tsi.
Blau True strength index - T3 MTF versions are on this post. MTF feature were added to Blau - T3 tsi indicator and Blau - T3 tsi trade indicator.
Blau - jurik co indicator and Blau - jurik eco indicator are on this post. This is Blau's candlestick and ergodic oscillators on jurik.
Blau - ergodic tsi & divergence indicator is on this post. It is very advanced indicator with added an option to show slope histogram or not.
Blau - ergodic tsi & divergence 2.04 indicator is on this post. We can have 2 sets of separate arrows and each can be configured and turned on or off separately - that way we can control them all from parameters.
Blau - ergodic tsi bars indicator is on this post. Kept multi time framing and alerts. Added an option to color bars on slope or zero line cross (this is the default setting).
Blau - ergodic tsi bars 2 indicator is on this post.
276. TM smoothed Relative Momentum Index indicator is on this post. his is relative momentum index(rmi) smoothed with T Morris ma. It is multi timeframe, with multi colors and alerts on color change.
277. Market Statistics jurik indicator is on this post. The bands are using Volume Ma with jurik, the profile is using ticks selectable by user, the market profile (mp) is basically in the include file and library files, called by the indicator. The mp has 2 modes, mode 1 is using one or all three trading sessions, the mode 2 you can make your own time called by csv file.
278. Self Advance Decline Line indicator is on this post. It is counting number of advances and declines in the chart it is attached to instead of calculating a composite signal.
Self Advance Decline Line & signal line indicator is on this post. Signal line was added. It seems that for shorter periods it is giving interesting signals.
Advance Decline Line & signal line indicator is on this post. This is the advance decline line that is using symbols from a list f symbols (specified by user) in order to calculate advance decline line.
Advance Decline Line smoothed & signal line indicator is on this post. This indicator can use a smoothed price (averaged price) as a criteria for advances or declines. That way a lot of noise is filtered out and with mild smoothing, lag is minimal.
Please enable the necessary setting in your browser, otherwise you will not be able to log in.