MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 174

Hi, This might be a stupid question because I'm new to MT4. My broker said because I am using the client account, I cannot see what they trading for me. Profit and Loss is hidden. How can I know what that information. It really seems suspecious because when I ask them to show me, they said they
I have 2 pieces of data that I need to put into an array, then sort it. First I split the orders into two arrays the first array is for buys the other is for sells. When I do so, I am collecting the OrderTicket so later I can perform an execution on the order. The second thing I am collecting is the
Hi everyone! I trying to code a type of " Envelope " that would use ATR to adjust its "deviation" from the Base SMA. All Arrays present in the code have been Set as Index Buffers and are declared as dynamic. Here my attemp at it: int OnCalculate ( const int rates_total, const int prev_calculated
I want get angel trend line but it,s 0.0
Hello. I want to check how fast is my code. can I measure an indicator launch time in milliseconds
How do I disable the show object description dialogue during backtesting ? It keeps reverting back and plots unnecessary data
Hello! Once in a while instead of the normal menu of the MT4 strategy tester , which should be presented by SETTINGS | RESULTS| GRAPH | REPORT | JOURNAL i get this king of "optimization menu" only https://ibb.co/KWn7Kt1 [url=https://ibb.co/KWn7Kt1][img]https://i.ibb.co/gJYw40n/mql4.jpg[/img][/url]
Hello there, I seem to have a lot of time gaps on my charts and it is making things quite difficult! Ill give one example: on GBP/USD, the chart is missing all data from July 30th to Aug 19th THINGS I HAVE TRIED: Uninstalling and reinstalling the MT4 app. redownloading history in data center on all
I have this 7 value example A,B,C,D,E,F,G if value of A,B,D,E is more than 1 (or) if value of B,D,E,F is more than 1 (or) if value of C,E,F,G is more than 1 I mean when any 4 value out of 7 > 1 how can made this condition by mql4 thanks
Hello guys, getting crazy for this problem: //////////////////////////////////////////////////// extern double block=0.0047; extern double stepin=20; extern double stepout=4; int HIG=iHighest(NULL, PERIOD_D1, MODE_HIGH, 3000, 0); apex=iHigh(NULL,PERIOD_D1,HIG); int
hello could someone help me compile and fix these errors
I was just wondering if its possible to change the magic number of the remaining order , once its been closed partially ? for example if i have 1.0 lot open and its magic number is 140, now if this order is closed partially (0.3 lots are closed from original trade) then the remaining opened lot for
Please close this dumb question..... the last two lines, I should use poscount instead of i. I'm working on this code, using a CButton, my purpose: when new position (not including pending order) added to the current symbol, or stoploss changed in any of open position of the current symbol, this
I'm running MT4 on Windows 10. I prefer to close it when not trading so it's not using CPU/Mem, but if I've set the mobile push notification type of alerts on some of the charts I have open, does MT4 need to remain open and running all the time (even in the background) or are these alerts triggered
I did some search work, and the following code works with CButton font type: string FontType = "Calibri Bold" ; alertbutton.Font(FontType); However, my effort to make it an enum list failed: enum fonts { fntArial, // Arial Calibri Bold }; extern fonts FontType;
[Deleted]
Hello, How to add a day at a datetime variable ? My code : datetime dtDateTest = D'2004.01.01 00:00'; datetime dtDateTestPlusOne;  dtDateTestPlusOne = dtDateTest + ??????? ; Thanks, Tintin92
Hi, In OrderSend function (mql4), does the 'slippage' is in Pips or Points? for ex': symbol is EURUSD and I set slippage=5 in OrderSend, does that mean 5 pips or 5 points (which is 0.5 a pip)? Thanks
Hi- need help- my mt4 broker platform sets the day separation indicators from 12pm-12PM NY time schedule. I prefer my day separator to be set from 5PM-5PM NY Time. Is there a way to change this setting or must I use a broker who uses 5-5 on their servers? Thank you
[Deleted]
Hi everybody, I need help to solve the following issue I am struggling with.. The I use the iCustom function to import into an EA the values of the buffers of the " ShinNeAshi 2 " indicator, but I get only Zero value for all the buffers. I use the following code to call the first and second buffers...
Good afternoon dear forum users! I have reached a stage where it is necessary to objectively determine the degree of asset correlation for competent portfolio diversification and mismatching signals in different markets and sectors (not only forex), not a market neutral strategy, just different
Hi, my expert gives me the error 4051, so, there is some problem with the lot amount, but I could not fix it, can you help me out? The expert was working fine until I put this function into the order send. Thanks ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),                          OP_SELL...
Hi everyone, I'm new to expert advisor programming and please, I need to know some code where the multiplier uses decimal numbers in mt4, for example 1.3 thank you, any information or recommendation is welcome
Hi! I am interested in an MT4 VPS, but I also want to run other apps on it. Can other apps be installed on MT4 VPSs (ie the ones you get directly from Metatrader, see https://www.metatrader4.com/en/trading-platform/vps), or does it just run MT4 and that's it? Thanks so much =)
Is manualGMTOffset work on backtest? I backtest for order open in London session by manualGMTOffset but signal show almost all time. What wrong
int pos=0; int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted(); actualyear=TimeYear(iTime(NULL,PERIOD_MN1,0)); // if(counted_bars < 0) // return(-1); //---- last counted bar will be recounted if(counted_bars > 0) counted_bars--; pos = 0; while(actualyear-TimeYear(iTime(NULL, PERIOD_MN1
I was just wondering if there is any way to identify the type of a certain pair (by type i mean to identify if its currency pair , or indices or crypto pair ) I tried Using this : Print ( SymbolInfoString ( "XBTUSD" , SYMBOL_DESCRIPTION )); I was hoping that SYMBOL_DESCRIPTION might give me some
If I use an EA that uses MT4 standard indicators (such as EMA, RSI, etc), do I still need to attach those indicators on the chart or the EA could still run without it
Hello, I don't want to see live values in front of indicator name. Can I disable showing them
Recently I asked a coder why I was having trouble implementing some sweet code he'd written up. His response was priceless. "If you are sitting at the old terminal, this is your and only your problem. It's a shame to still sit at the old terminal. While you are sitting at the old terminal - do not