MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 176

arrays  (4)
hi guys, i need to use this arrays amount, but i dont know the problem, i tried print them on strategy tester but it didnt work double a[]; //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Expert initialization function |
if (OrderTakeProfit()!= tp || OrderStopLoss() != 0 ){ if (OrderModify(OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice(),sl,tp, 0 , clrNONE )) Print ( "Modified successfully" ); else Print ( "Error in OrderModify. Error code=" , GetLastError ()); } I am trying to stop EA to modify the value when it has
Hello, I want to test the VPS on MT4 platform, we have 24 hours to test, but I cannot make it work so far. I watch this video and did everything on it, but is not working. I'm testing with a expert to see if is working, but I must be doing something bad. Here is the video: https://www.youtube...
Hi, How can I backtest signals which I've listed in a CSV file on metatrader4
Can you tell me whether it is possible to develop an EA that can enter/exit trades within 0.2 of a pip?( excluding slippage/spread etc ) The reason being as my coder has not been able to develop EA to this specification requirement now im unsure if it is possible within mt4, and should i give up on
[Deleted]
  Mt4 commissioner  (1)
My broker is charging me $300 for commission. I invested $1000. Is this fair? I thought commissions were free
Hi guys, Do you know any registry key or other procedure to get the path to the data folder used by MT4 (the one in APPDATA...) ?
Hi guys, is there any way to pick up info with one click on the chart? for example high and low of the candle
I have this value 0.004499807884787987 I want only 0.0044 what math function should use thanks
Hey guys. Does anyone know how to align the mt4 terminal time to match forex broker server time
HeIlo, I would like to become a Signal Provider. I cannot get approved, Would you have some tips for me? I have Traded Forex for 22 years and have an excellent showing. My purchase of multiple EAs and other items through this site has produced excellent results
I am making a trade copier , and i was just wondering if my approach will work : Terminal A sends and Order a1 to the terminal B , string that is received at the terminal B contains : tp,sl,lots,pair and ticket number Order a1 now I am planning to use Ticket number of Order a1 as the magic number
Hi    Can anybody help me how I can the low/high point of Zigzag indicator?  I need to set the stop loss for my position when created by EA  Assume my EA decide to open a position if it is buy I need previous Zigzag lowest point in M5  or if it is a sell I need previous Zigzag highest point in M5...
/// Parameters section ...... input double paramStopLossPoints = 20 ; input double paramTakeProfitPoints = 40 ; ...... void OnTick () {
  MqL4 Fractals  (12   1 2)
hi guys i'm new to mql4 and trying to write a code for the current four Fractals where i want some form of identification for the previous fractals. Problem is i'm stuck at the array. Please any help with the code would be much appreciated below is what i have been able to do. ***
Just to clarify I am asking for coding help (to learn) more than a quick fix for this particular issue. I am modifying an existing indicator that marks any range larger than a minimum value (minRange) over a lookback period. I want it to mark only the largest range of the lookback period. So I
I try to make a grid orders I have currency pairs group string EUR[ 7 ] = { "EURAUD" , "EURCAD" , "EURCHF" , "EURGBP" , "EURJPY" , "EURNZD" , "EURUSD" }; I send order all of them as follow void buy( string &pairs[]) { int i; int ticket; for (i= 0 ;i< ArraySize (pairs);i++) { ticket=
  seconds  (2)
hi guys, i need to set text every second but i also i need play sound every 5 seconds, do u have any idea? this is what i wrote, but it dont work correctly void OnTimer () { if (b()> d && c()>a) { double spread = Ask-Bid; ObjectCreate ( "label"
Hi guys, I try to code a function, that always return the orderticket for the order, which is currently the most profitable. Attached you can find my code, but there seems to be a problem, because if the most profitable order is colsed, the function will still return the same orderticket as most
  boucle  (4)
hello; how to boucle those 2 codes? Thanks in advance sir ///////////////////CODE1////////////////// bool ArrowExistBuy = (( iCustom ( NULL , 0 , "Divergence" , RSI_period,RSI_applied_price,LongArrowCode,ShortArrowCode,ArrowSize,RSIStyle,RSIWidth, bullishDivergence, 1 )> 0 && iCustom ( NULL , 0
We can get history of high, low, open, close and ... and use it in buffer in OnCalculate function. for example close[3] Question: Can we get all Ticks? for example something like this : Tick[3] But each candle has a lot of ticks, and I know this example is wrong, so something like this is right
Is it possible to drag MT4 charts off the platform and onto other monitors. I am sure I have seen someone offering the code to do this. I can code but not sure where to start with this one. any ideas
void OnTick() { double HighestCandle=High[iHighest(NULL,0,MODE_HIGH,144,9)]; double LowestCandle =Low[iLowest(NULL,0,MODE_LOW,144,9)]; double mcd1 = iMACD(NULL,0,12,26,9,PRICE_WEIGHTED,MODE_MAIN,1 ); double mcdL= iMACD(NULL,0,12,26,9,PRICE_WEIGHTED,MODE_MAIN,LowestCandle); double mcdH =
I want to learn and add a martingal with my code but it's not working well The first TP should move(but not close trade at especific value as my code now), The lot exponent should be fixed(eg:1.4) Add more position every Pipstep My code and the function I used
hi guys Im trying to get the magic number of my most recent Take Profit trade on history with this code int magicnumberclose() SHMagicNumberClosed = 0 ; for ( int i= OrdersTotal ()- 1 ;i>= 0 ;i--) { if ( OrderSelect (i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_HISTORY)== true ) { if
Hi, Is there anyways to code mql4 wich we can set expiredate remotely. I mean if somebody rent my ea and I will give expiredate remotely. Thanks
hi guys why this happening in my indicator? i m new, itried to copy some examples from macd, it works for previous times correctly, but see the pic i tagged please! #property copyright "Copyright 2021, MetaQuotes Software Corp." #property link "https://www.mql5.com" #property version "1.00"
Dear All, I want to become a registered forex broker in the middle east, and currently preparing a business plan for it. Can somebody please help me to find out what financial and technical resources do I need to consider. What are the market tools available to reduce the managment time and costs....
  object on chart  (3)
programatically , example , rectangle object placed on chart at a specified time like 10am. ObjectCreate("", rectangle, 0, 0 ). Thanks
Hi everyone I am copying strategies, but my orders are always as 0,01 lot not mather lotsize of the signal,... does any body know how to copy lotzise accodingly... of course proportional to my balance