Averages indicator is on this post; fixed version is here. Updated and upgraded averages indicator is on this post.
Averages - MTF indicator is on this post. It is MTF version of the collection of averages made as a class and made to be used simply (check the hull, lsma or t3 moving averages and more and more).
DailyData indicator for Metatrader 5 is on this post. Many trades know Daily Data indicator created by Mladen for Metatrader 4 and uploaded on this public thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178698
For now - good news for the people who like or planning to use Metatrader 5: Daily Data indicator was created by Mladen for this Metatrader 5 platform.
DailyData indicator for Metatrader 5 is on this post. It is the version that works with latest updates of Metatrader 5 platform. Next slightly improved version is on this post: we can choose for how many days you want the day zones visible.
T3 double bands indicator is on this post. Three T3s calculated : of high (upper line), close (middle line) and low (lower line).
Gann high low activator - mtf indicator, Gann high low activator - bars & mtf indicator and Gann high low activator - histo & mtf indicator are on this post. The indicators were created by Mladen for this Metatrader 5 platform.
Step stochastic indicator for Metatrader 5 platform is on this post. This is the only correct (non-repainting, non-deformed) version of step stochastic that exist in any platform. The indicator is using median price as default (but we can change it to whatever price we want).
T3 ribbon indicator for Metatrader 5 platform is on this post. It is MT5 version of T3MA ribbon and it is using the metatrader 5 ability that allows an indicator to be applied to other indicator, for example - ribbon of a rsi.
DT Oscillator indicator for Metatrader 5 platform is on this post. Some options that do not exist in metatrader 4 (filled zone between the oscillator and the signal line that can be turned on and off) and as a part of the indicator itself, internal rsi that, unlike the built in one, works OK even for period 1.
Schaff trend cycle indicator for Metatrader 5 is on this post. It is the same as the original Schaff trend cycle but addition is the levels coloring in this one. Also it is a mtf with alerts already.
Schaff trend cycle CD indicator is on this post. It is Schaff trend cycle CD for metatrader 5.
Leader of the MACD indicator for Metatrader 5 is on this post. This is the Leader of the MACD as described by Giorgos E. Siligardos. In short, in this indicator there are 2 indicators in 1: a regular MACD and and the Leader MACD indicator.
ZeroLag tema bars indicator for Metatrader 5 is on this post. Metatrader 5 version of Zero lag tema indicator. In this one there are some additions that do not exist in the Metatrader 4 version. Prices have now all the Heiken ashi equivalents of regular prices as well as one additional that is kept in order to have same values as the original indicator. Display can be adjusted to bars or candles and also one can chose if lines are visible or not.
Keltner channel indicator for Metatrader 5 is on this post. Keltner channel with some additional options for metatrader 5.
Keltner channel oscillator for Metatrader 5 is on this post. It is a bit easier to monitor for breakouts in this form of a channel. This indicator is already a mtf version too.
Spearman rank (auto)correlation indicator for Metatrader 5 is on this post. Spearman rank (auto)correlation for metatrader 5. The auto addition is because this indicator in fact does that : shows a correlation to itself so it is an auto-correlation version of Spearman rank indicator.
Guppy MMA of averages indicator for Metatrader 5 is on this post. Guppy mma of averages for metatrader 5: in this one there is no need to explain which averages are used since all 17 averages have their textual names and descriptions in the indicator as well as all choices of prices.
Parabolic SAR indicator for Metatrader 5 is on this post. This indicator is much simpler in code, the function can use any value for SAR calculation (not just prices) and even in this version you can choose which price do you wish to be used in calculation.
Rsi floating levels 2 indicator for Metatrader 5 is on this post. It is the improved version of this public indicator. Improvement - added choices of rsi calculation (the "regular" rsi, Wilder's rsi, rsx and Cuttler's rsi) as well ss jurik smoothing to the rsi value.
RSI filter indicator for Metatrader 5 is on this post.
Ehlers inverse fisher transform 2 indicator for Metatrader 5 is on this post.
65. Investor RT CCI: indicator, formula and explanation.
66. Kijun-Sen-Smothed indicator is on this post.
67. MACD_LSMA_EMA indicator (uses LSMA in place of EMA and EMA for smoothing), MACD_DEMA (Standard MACD modified to use DEMA instead of EMA with EMA for smoothing) and DEMA_RLH2 (custom indicator used by MACD_DEMA) are on this post.
MACD_SMA_alerts_v3 indicator is on this post. Added a vertical line for every time a red or blue bar follows an orange bar. Some members are using this trend indicator for a scalping setup.
MACD_SMA_alerts_v4 indicator is on this post. It is improved MACD_SMA_alerts version #3.
MACD^RSI - arrows indicator is on this post: arrows added when the red line crosses with grey and blue line. Two types of arrows separately configurable : for macd crosses and rsi crosses. We can turn them separately on or off.
averages MACD - mtf & alerts indicator is on this post. It is a bit "extended" MACD. Basis of it is the averages indicator and depending on Method parameter it can make a "MACD" of :
0 -> simple moving average
1 -> exponential moving average
2 -> smoothed moving average
3 -> linear weighted moving average
4 -> linear regression value (LSMA)
5 -> triangular moving average
6 -> sine weighted moving average
7 -> volume weighted moving average
8 -> Hull moving average
9 -> NonLag moving average
Lines, alert and multiple time frame done too. Alerts configurable to alert on macd zero line cross or macd-signal line cross. Lines showing, colors and style configurable
Averages MACD - alerts & arrows indicator is on this post. This is a MACD of averages with 16 types of averaging.
MACDSAR histo indicator is on this post. It is a sar of a macd made as histo.
MACDSAR histo 2 indicator is on this post. It is the second variation of a sar of a macd made as histo.
Adaptive Averages MACD - alerts & arrows indicator is on this post. This is another adaptive macd this version is using advanced kaufman ama as slow macd and a choice of the 16 different averages for the fast ma and macd signal.
MACD bars indicator is on this post. It is MACD indicator described here http://www.tradingmarkets.com/.site/eminis/how_to/articles/A-Simple-Day-Trading-Strategy-80849.cfm
MACD bars advanced indicator is on this post. In order to have the "macd bars of every average" made macd of averages. So now you can choose among 17 types of averages which kind of macd you want.
MACD bars advanced 2 indicator is on this post. This is the "MACD bars" with an addition of multi time frame and one more moving average type added: the Leader EMA.
hmacd T3 adaptive & bands_alerts+mtf indicator is on this post. its the same as adaptive t3 heiken but its using separate window and instead of using the regular ma's now using either a t3 macd or regular macd of the heiken high,low,open, and close. Added alerts, mtf, and the bands.
Normalized MACD of averages indicator is on this post. This is a normalized macd with our usual choice of averages that can be used for macd calculation and for result smoothing. By default this indicator is set to use Alexander MA for calculation and NonLag MA for result smoothing.
68. Yearly Pivot indicator is here.
69. Initial stop loss indicator is on this post.
70. Efficiency_v1 indicator: polarized, normalized and smoothed Efficiency Ratio by Perry J. Kaufman. Efficiency_v1.1 indicator: range of Efficiency was changed to -100...100.
71. HMA_v1: indicator with color mode and warning/alert. HMA_Russian_Color_v1: fixed indicator. HMA_v2 indicator with dynamic filter(PctFilter) like for NonLagMA.
72. RSICross_Signal_v1 and RSI_X2_alarm indicators are on this post; RSI Histogram indicator is on this post and second version on this post.
RK-Special RSI Arrows Alerts & MTF indicator is on this post. It is RSI indicators' cross with arrows, alerts incl email alert, MTF coded in interpolated way.
RK-ml-Trix - signals - trend buffer view indicator is on this post.
rsi 3 time frames & alerts indicator is on this post. It is very special multi timeframe indicator with the alerts created onto two groups: alerts when all are aligned over 50, and alerts when any of the rsi values crosses the LevelUp or LevelDown.
rsi - floating levels - advanced indicator is on this post. In this indicator a low lag smoothing, choice of RSI methods and multi time framing have been added. The rsi methods are (choosable by RsiMethod parameter) : 0 - "Classical" rsi; 1 - "Emphasized" rsi; 2 - Rsx ; 3 - "Ehlers rsi" and 4 - Cuttler rsi.
rsi - floating levels - advanced 2 indicator is in this post. This is an upgraded rsi floating levels indicator.
rsi - floating levels - advanced & divergence indicator is on this post.
rsi - floating levels - advanced & divergence 2 indicator is on this post. This is improved version which can draw 4 + the middle floating levels.
rsi - floating levels - on chart indicator is on this post.
73. KST (Know Sure Thing) by Martin Pring written by Igorad, Smoothed ROC as A Elder explain in Trading For a Living and Trend Tigger Factor by Linuxser are here.
ema deviations indicator and ema deviations bands indicator are on this post. The basis of those indicators is an EMA deviations. First of all, it is not a standard deviation with ema used as the basis for standard deviations, so it can not be compared to it. In a lot of cases it is faster to react than the standard deviations and if it was the only property it had even than it would be useful. Immediate usage that comes to mind is making a Bollinger bands variation of it.
asymmetric ema bands indicator and asymmetric ema bands oscillator indicator are on this post. Indicators are helping to estimate the trending market and It makes it easier to see the position of the price within the bands. Also, in this version, the central EMA line is treated as a "non-fixed" position zero line (a sort of adaptive zero line, since it is at it's relative position within the bands).
asymmetric ema bands oscillator-2 indicator is on this post. This improved version is using smoothed the "price" line in order to avoid false signals.
BB Stops - EMA deviations indicator is on this post.
BB Stops - EMA deviations + alerts indicator is on this post. Here is the BB Stop EMA deviations indicator with alerts.
BB Stops - EMA deviations - histo indicator is on this post. Histogram version and alerts added.
StochAM + ema deviations indicator is on this post.
Jurik Band deviations indicator is on this post. MrTools made 2 types first a regular deviation jurik bollinger band and the second a choice of 6 different deviations explained here by Mladen. Parameters are simple except maybe for the mode parameter
Mode parameter values :
0 - A simple moving average (nothing else )
1 - variance (Variance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
2 - average (absolute) deviation (Absolute deviation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
3 - standard deviation (Standard deviation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
4 - skewness (Skewness - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
5 - kurtosis (Kurtosis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
Deviations for EA indicator is on this post. It has 2 values : 1 when the slope is up, and -1 when the slope is down.
normalized deviations + atr oscillator mtf indicator is on this post. This is normalized deviation,normalized atr, with deviation ma and smoothing. When the deviation(blue) and ma(gold) are above the red(atr) uptrend, strong uptrend when the deviation is greater than the ma while above the atr. For sell trend the opposite.
normalized deviations + atr oscillator mtf+alerts indicator is on this post. The alerts and arrows were added to this normalized deviation by normalized atr with deviation ma and smoothing indicator.
normalized deviations + atr oscillator_mtf+alerts2 indicator is on this post. Added the up down arrows on the yellow line which is the slope of atr normalized.
exp - bands indicator is on this post. It is exploring deviations bands indicator. This indicator uses the specified moving average and then calculates the deviation of it as a basis to calculate bands.
normalized deviation channel on jurik indicator is on this post. This is normalized deviation channel its mtf with alerts and arrows when the ma crosses the deviation and also when the deviation leaves towards the middle of the channel.
normalized deviation channel on jurik_multialerts&arrows indicator is on this post. It is improved version: Added the levels, your level lines will move as you set your levels also you can set your arrows with your alerts. So now there are 5 different type alerts and arrows.
210. Fibo pivots indicator is on this post. This is not just a fibo indicator. It allows us to use any number of levels and those levels are not restricted to fibo levels. Parameter to use is the Levels : in it enter levels you want to be calculated separated by ";" (semicolon). By default it is set to levels 0.382, 0.618 and 1. We can choose do we want to show mid levels or not. It shows the historical fibos too.
Fibo pivots indicator with alerts is on this post and improved version for the alerts is on this post.
Fibonacci Lucas time series - separate indicator is on this post.
Fibonacci Lucas time series - time shift indicator is on this post. Added a ResetCounterAt parameter so we can enter the time at which the counter is to be reset.
Fibo retracement indicator is on this post. It is Fibonacci retracement indicator with alerts on current or closed bar, email/message and/or sound alerts, alerts on touch chanell or candles, and with bar up/down coloring and more.
211. Spearman Rank Correlation indicator is on this post. Here is this version of Spearman rank mtf, interpolated with alerts added. Alerts are triggered on :
LevelUp broken up
LevelUp broken down
LevelDn broken down
LevelDn broken up
Spearman Rank Correlation - dll indicator is on this post. Spearman rank correlation (previous version) is "heavy on CPU" for long ranks but the solution was found: for those who want to play with longer ranks - use this dll indicator: place the spearman.dll to libraries folder and allow dll imports in indicators properties. Some other changes made (visual manly) but the main change is the speed (they are hardly comparable - dll always beats by far mql as far as speed and efficiency is concerned).
Spearman Rank Correlation + indicator is on this post. It is the improved version of Spearman Rank Correlation - dll indicator coded according to February issue of TASC. This version of Spearman rank is also having mtf interpolated with alerts added.
IFT of Spearman Rank Correlation indicator is on this post. It is Inverse Fisher transform of Spearman rank. Two additional parameters added: UseInverseFisherTransform and TranformMultiplier.
212. PriceChannel_Signal_on jurik indicator is on this post. It is a jurik mod of price channel the arrow with the ball is pretty good entries and the arrow by itself is reentry or time to add another lot.
PriceChannel_Signal_on Jurik MTF indicator is on this post. It is the multi timframe version of jurik mod of price channel signal indicator.
213. SuperTrend nrp indicator is on this post. This version does not repaint and this indicator is having multi timeframe and interpolated features. One parameter needs an explanation : OldCalculation. There are some versions of super trend that were using a fixed difference for calculating when the trend changes direction or "steps" in the same direction. If you set the OldCalculation to true, it will calculate like those earliest versions, otherwise it will use a normal average true range for that task (the default).
SuperTrend nrp_alerts indicator is on this post.
SuperTrend nrp simple indicator is on this post. Here is a simplified version (no mtf, but still non-repainting one, and not recalculating )
SuperTrend nrp & alerts indicator is on this post.
Super_Trend nrp_v1a_alerts indicator is on this post. Its Super trend using Mladen's cci study but using jurik smoothing and atr normalized on jurik,still mtf and alerts on color change.
SuperTrend - alerts & bars indicator is on this post. Added 2 options : DrawColorLines and DrawColorBars. So you can have any combination of lines and / or bars. Even if none of them is visible on chart, alerts will work as they should.
SuperTrend - alerts & bars & label indicator is on this post.
SuperTrend - alerts & bars & label 2 indicator is on this post.
SuperTrend 3 indicator is on this post. If you wish it to show candles keep the BodyWidth greater than WickWidth. If they are the same, you are going to get bars.
Super trend averages indicator for Metatrader 5 is on this post. This is Super trend indicator with an addition of 18 possible averages used for calculation.
SuperTrend averages & alerts indicator is on this post.
SuperTrend averages histo idicator is on this post.
SuperTrend averages - alerts & bars indicator is on this post.
214. SnakeForce - simple TMA indicator is on this post. This is a snake force made to use simple triangular MA (so no repainting of the last 5 bars). We can clearly see where the shift happened and the effect of centering triangular MA has on it (On the image: upper is the original Snake force with centered TMA (last 5 bars repainting) and lower is the SnakeForce with "regular: TMA - no repainting).
215. Traders Dynamic Index is on this post. It is a multiple time frame one with interpolations made from description by Dean Malone. Indicator was uploaded as mql4 code course together with some analysis and and discussion.
Traders Dynamic Index VISUAL ALERTS - mtf is on this post.
Traders Dynamic Index_v1 indicator is on this post. It is Traders Dynamic Index mtf with wpr smoothed.
Traders Dynamic Index-alerts+lines indicator is on this post. It is a multiple time frame one with interpolations made from description by Dean Malone. This version is having all levels adjusted with all kinds of alerts including email alert.
Traders Dynamic Cb_ssa norm Index-alerts+arrows indicator is on this post. This is using the confidence bands and the alerts and arrrows are when the rsi and signal line cross am not sure but trading the signals has been pretty good considering the recalculating nature of ssa.
Traders Dynamic_Cb_ssa norm Index_alerts+arrows indicator is on this post. It is improved indicator with the zero cross alert and arrows added.
40. Stochastic Momentum Indicator (Index) and RSI & Momentum Color+Alarm: post with links.
41. Stochastic momentum with arrows is on this post.
42. open/high/low of the day/week/month: indicators on this post.
Highs - lows indicator is on this post. Here is a kind of generalized high-low indicator. Default parameters are set as 52 week high/low, but you can choose any time frame and any period for that.
43. New Pivots Set: indicators with daily, weekly and monthly new pivot. Link to Pack 2008
44. Projection v1 (TD DIFF) are on this page.
TD Sequential Setup indicator is on this post. It is from September 2011 issue of Technical Analysis of Stocks and Commodities , article �TD Sequential And Ermanometry For Intraday Traders� from Andrew Coles describes, among other, Thomas DeMark�s TD Sequential Setup usage.
45. Weekly trend indicator is on this post.
Trading the trend indicator is on this post. It is based on "Trading the Trend" by Andrew Abraham article in TASC. In the original conditions testing is done on closed bar exclusively, while in this version it allows to use current (still not closed bar) in testing. If one wants the original way, then the TestBar parameter should be set to 1, otherwise if set to 0 it will test current bar instead.
46. Converted TradeStation Zigzag: indicator with description here and here.
47. NonLagZigZag (v4) with new options: 2 Price Modes, Fibo for last section, Alert for changing of direction, Warning for new High or Low: this post.
NonLag ZigZag dasboard indicator is on this post. It is a non lag zig zag based indicator. In this indicator if the current peak is up, then it assumes that the trend is down and opposite.
ZigZag any price indicator is on this post. Here is the indicator that allows us to choose high and low price.
48. The indicator for HOPS and LOPS: indicator with the link for examplanation; next version of the indicator.
49. Chart Transposition Indicator: the thread.
50. (FPI) predictive price: the thread.
RK-Ichimoku-Cloud.v2 indicator is on this post. It is indicator with alert fixed.
RK-Heatmap-MAwAlerts-trend_arrows indicator is on this post.
RK-Heatmap-wNonlagwAlerts-trend_arrows indicator is on this post.
RK-PrCh_Signal-1 indicator is on this post.
126. UCI - universal cycle index indicator based on the article "Cycles In Time And Money" by Stuart Belknap is on this post.
127. Vortex indicator is on this post: indicator from January 2010 TASC issue (Etienne Botes and Douglas Siepman’s article in this issue).
MTF Vortex indicator is on this post.
128. Direction congestion indicator is on this post: Direction Congestion indicator (from ESignal platform) works well at identifying areas of congestion and showing general direction. When the market is consolidating and in a period of congestion, this RSI based indicator shows 2 PSAR-like dotted lines above and below price bars simultaneously. When the market breaks one of these dotted levels, the indicator only shows 1 PSAR-like dotted line in the direction of the market.
129. Glitch index indicator is on this post with a complete description, rules how to trade and test results. It is based on February 2004, Active trader magazine.
Glitch index & dots indicator is on this post.
130. Max moving average indicator is on this post: one variation of LWMA moving average that makes it a faster moving average without loosing too much on the smoothness.
131. Synthetic RSI indicators calculated from those 3 values and using Elhelers' smoothed RSI (from "Smoothing the RSI" document), Two indicators (Synthetic RSI and Synthetic smoothed RSI) are on this post of elite secion.
132. PriceChannel_Stop_v6 + alert indicator is on this post: simple pop-up with sound when a new arrow will draw.
133. PriceChannel_Stop_v8 is on this post: advanced MTF version of PriceChannel_Stop with different prices and lengthes for Upper/Lower Bands, pre-smoothing, sound warning and alerts.
134. Empirical Mode Decomposition indicator was coded and uploaded on this elite section post. This indicator is posted for the first time for Metatrader 4 as in the March 2010 issue of TASC they do not a have a metatrader versions of John Ehlers and Ric Way indicators. They are presenting 3 indicators : Bandpass filter (which was already posted somewhere on TSD), Trend Extractor and Empirical Mode Decomposition. This one is the last 2. If you set the DrawTrendExtractorOnly parameter to true it will draw the Trend Extractor (first one on the picture) otherwise it will draw the Empirical Mode Decomposition.
74. T3 indicators with the following indicators:
- T3 new indicators are this page;
- with MACD, RSI, Stochastic and Momentum are on this post;
- with CCI (CCI original code made by FX Sniper), with CMO (Chande Momentum Oscillator made by Igorad), RSI (the other version), Demarker - see this post.
- T3_WPR_v1 and T3_RVI_v1 indicators are on this post.
- T3 clean + shift indicator is on this post.
- T3.Taotra + MTF indicator is on this post. This totally new version as fully re-coded way.
- T3 Taotra indicator and T3 Taotra - on chart indicator are on this post.
- T3 adaptive Taotra indicator and T3 adaptive Taotra - on chart indicator are on this post. Those indicators are improved adaprtive versions and have an extra option with which we can choose if we want adaptive or just a regular one.
- T3 bands and T3 deviation indicators are on this post. Now about the T3 deviation : even if at a first glance it resembles to standard deviation, the way it is calculated is different than the standard deviation and it is anything but a smoothed standard deviation (it was not made till now on metatrader because it needs 36 extra buffers to calculate it). T3 bands is a variation of Bollinger bands using T3 and T3 deviation.
- T3_trix_x3 indicator is on this post. Added a histogram as the difference between fast and slow trix. Improved version is on this post: It allows you to choose if T3 is adaptive for both T3 calculations used.
- T3 trix mtf indicator is on this post. Here is the T3 trix made multi time frame.
- Trix - signals indicator is on this post. It is MTF Trix signal indicator.
- T3 tma combination indicator is on this post. The indicator is showing the distance between Snake and T3 in pips (absolute value) in bar 1 and bar 2, and showing the difference in pips of the above values with a sign +/-. It will alerts when the distance exceeds asked value, bar for that alert can be chosen, bars for distances displayed can be chosen and we can choose if you want the information displayed at all or not.
- T3 tma combination histo indicator is on this post. It is histo version of T3 tma combination.
- T3 - normalized atr adaptive indicator is on this post.
- All trix indicator is on this post. this one has the possibility to be adaptive too and it is the default setting. Also, trix is somewhat similar to indicators like macd : values from different time frames are very different and that would cause lowest time frames to be shown almost as a line. Because of that they have to be "equalized" in order to make each time frame equally visible. "Equalization" changes the values, so if we are looking for original values the turn the "equalize" to false.
- Adaptive T3 RSI nrp indicator is on this post. Adaptive T3 Rsi nrp, it has alerts on color change, and using Mladen's adaptive with atr t3.
Adaptive T3 Rsi nrp_v1 indicator is on this post. It is fixed and imperoved Adaptive T3 RSI nrp.
- Adaptive T3 RSI histo indicator and Adaptive T3 RSI histo forEA indicator are on this post. It is histo version of Adaptive T3 RSI. Second indicator was made to be used in any EA. Very usefull for programmers and developers.
- Trix & linear regression indicator is on this post. Here is this version of trix with what Joe Luisi calls a "least-squares fit method" (linear regression value) in his article "Playing TRIX: The Triple Exponential Smoothing Oscillator".
- T3 steps indicator is on this post. This indicator is, with default parameters, showing all the "steps" to the final T3 value and how it is built up. In such form it reminds a bit of Guppy MMA which lead to a logical extension of what could it do : it is showing up to 8 generalized DEMA values (ShowLevel parameter used for that). It used original Tim Tillson calculation by default but if T3Original parameter is set to false, then Fulks/Matulich modification of T3 is applied to all the 8 level steps. By the way - Fulks / Matulich mod is faster than the original.
- T3 nrp_mtf indicator is on this post. Its mtf with multicolor, but if you prefer can change it to all gold like the 9 squared t3, but to explain the setting T3 Original = false equals the difference between the 2 shown in this picture both with t3 period = 9 and t3 hot or volume =1.00. If you set T3 Original = true, the 2 are equal.
- T3 rsi adaptive indicator for Metatrader 5 is on this post.
75. T3 r-adaptive indicator is on this post. T3 is a good moving average but it has that "hot" parameter which is sometimes called a "volume factor" even though it does not have anything with volumes in calculation. And here is one experiment : in this one the "hot" parameter is not fixed (it is not a parameter any more) but instead r-squared is used for that purpose. So, now, instead of adapting the length of calculation,we are adapting the "hot" field and that way it is always trying to adapt itself to data changes - the "trendier" the data the higher the "hot" is (less speed) and opposite - if there is "no trend", it is faster in order to accommodate itself faster to imminent change, and still it is kept as smooth as it is possible.
76. T3 velocity 2 indicator is on this post. This is an advanced version of T3 velocity. In this one histogram on slope and zero cross has been added, it is made multi time frame and it has alerts for both slope and / or zero line crosses ability.
- T3 velocity 3 indicator is on this post. This is the T3 velocity with the addition of arrows. The same way as the alerts can be configure separately, arrows can be configured that way too. You can chose which arrow do you wish to see, their gaps and their colors so you can distinguish them on the chart easily.
T3 velocity extended indicator for Metatrader 5 is on this post.
77. SMI (Stochastic Momentum Index) and RMI are on this post. New version of SMI is here and TMI indicator is here.
281. Hodrick Prescott Filters
- Hodrick Prescott Filter noLambda histo indicator is on this post. This is a histo version of Hodrick-Prescott filter no lambda.
282. Kwan mtf 2 indicator is on this post. This is Kwan MTF indicator with interpolated feature.
283. ASM system:
- AbsoluteStrengthMarket indicators: indicators to analyze the market condition. Read posts starting from this page to this one.
- indicators and template to estimate the market condition for D1 timeframe is here.
- T3 adaptive AbsoluteStrength_mtf indicator is on this post.
284. VolumeAverage indicator (remake from TS version) and VolumeRSI indicator (with Volumes instead Prices) are here; Volume Custome 2xMA indicator is on this post.
Volume zone oscillator indicator is on this post. From the May 2001 issue of TASC (this article : In The Volume Zone - Walid Khalil and David Steckler ) here is the indicator described in the article : the volume zone oscillator. Added mtf and alerts already.
Volume flow indicator indicator is on this post. This is the volume flow indicator (VFI) itself.
Volume flow indicator & mtf indicator is on this post.
285. divergence indicator: fixed version.
T3_CCI_ divergence_v1 indicator is on this post.
T3_CCI_ divergence_Bands indicator is on this post.
T3 CCI divergence Bands & mtf indicator is on this post.
TDI rsx based - smoothed & alerts + lines + divergence indicator is on this post.
RVI generic& divergence indicator is on this post. It is the version with mtf, alerts and divergence lines.
RSI slope divergence indicator is on this post. n this one the slope is a linear regression and it adds a standard bands to it to form the channel. You can turn the channel of if you set the LinearRegressionChannelWidth parameter to <= 0.
RSI slope divergence 2 indicator is on this post. It will alert whenever slopes are diverging and will write out the current slopes direction.
286. Multi symbols indicators.
- Multi symbols cci mtf is on this post.
- Multi symbols stochastic mtf is on this post.
- Multi symbols rsi mtf is on this post.
- Multi symbols wpr mtf is on this post.
287. High low activator
- High low activator indicator is on this post. High low activator for metatrader 4. The best way to use it is to find trends on higher time frames.
- High low activator indicator for Metatrader 5 is on this post. A variation of the Gann High Low activator which filters out a lot of false signals - it turns out to be quite good in strong trends and is best to use on higher time frames.
- High-Low activator bars indicator is on this post. This is a High low activator bars version.
- High-Low activator histo indicator is on this post. This is the histo version of the high low activator.
288. Hull parabolic bar indicator is on this post. Hull parabolic indicator in histogram (bars) version. It is still a multi time frame with alerts too, so it has all the basic capabilities we are used to.
289. Reliable Trendlines: thread with indicators.
290. Linear regression 2 indicator is on this post. The channel on that version is far, far away from the metatrader built in linear regression channel.
21. R-Squared indicator and Linear Regression Slope indicator with standard algorithm from TradeStation are here (as a link).
linear regression indicator is on this post. It is shoving linear regression value (sometimes wrongly called LSMA), linear regression line (and a projection of liner regression line into the "future"), linear regression channel (projected too) and can color the linear regression value based on the slope of the linear regression line.
22. Moving Slope Rate of Change are JMASlope are on this post.
23. Relative Momentum Index, Disparity Index, Bollinger Bandwidth (The Sqeeze) and Rapid RSI: new modification of the indicators.
rapid rsi of averages is on this post.
Disparity Index 2 indicator is on this post. It is improved indicator with MTF, Zero Line Alertand Divergence.
24. Market Temperature and Bollinger Percent B in this post. Bollinger Percent B histogram is on this page.
25. Efficiency_v1 with different kinds of noise's calculation, Vertical Horizontal Filter (VHF) and AdvancedAMA are on this post.
26. StepChoppyBars: indicator which color the bars estimating the market condition by color, and explanation of the color and how to use. Fixed version is here.
StepChoppy_v1.01 indicator is on this post. Email alert was added.
We are going to get 8 different alerts : 4 for up trend change and 4 for down trend change. Parameters for alerts are as usual.
27. STIX: indicator with description.
28. CCI indicators: different links about different indicators based on CCI.
CCI - simple indicator, CCI - nrp indicator and CCI - nrp & mtf indicator are on this post.
CCI - nrp & mtf advanced indicator is on this post. We can set up the type of arrows you want to see separately (show on zone enter and/or zone exit). To turn of the smoothing, set the SmoothPhase to less than or equal to 1.
CCI - nrp & mtf advanced folating levels indicator is on this post.
CCI pre-filtered averages indicator is on this post.
CCI averages pre-filtered indicator for metatrader 5 is on this post.
CCI prefiltered averages with floating levels indicator is on this post.
cci averages pre-filtered fl indicator for metatrader 5 is on this post.
29. BBRSI&MA_v2 and MAofRSI_v1 are on this post.
Rsi MA - nrp MTF indicator is on this post. Nonrepainting coloring and mtf option were added to this indicator.
Rsi MA - histo indicator is on this post. It is the histo version of Rsi MA - nrp MTF indicator.
RSI Filter v1.2 indicator is on this post. It is famous RSI filter indicator made as MTF with alert when color change and arrows. One more good option added: EverySignalCatching. If it is set to true it will show arrows and will alert whenever the filter changes from no signal to signal and whenever signal changes direction, otherwise it will do that only when signal changes direction.
rsi_gaussian_ema_mtf_alerts indicator is on this post. This is rsi ma smoothed with gaussian filter, with arrows and alerts going off at rsi ma cross.
ma rsi adaptive - floating levels indicator and ma rsi adaptive - floating levels - on chart indicator are on this post. The original idea for this one was from Alexander Kirilyuk but he called it a "adaptive RSI" which is misleading since it is not an RSI but a moving average. So, a short description of it would be that it is a RSI adapted EMA. Some changes in the original idea were made in order to make it a bit more faster to the price changes. Choices for RsiMethod parameter are the following: 0 - Rsi; 1 - Wilders rsi; 2 - Rsx; 3 - Cuttler rsi.
ma rsi adaptive - floating levels mtf and on chart mtf indicators are on this post.
ema - rsi adaptive 2 indicator is on this post. This indicator might help in choosing depending on trading style. Besides, rsi calculations is added : the rsi, Wilders rsi, rsx and Cuttler's rsi.
macd - rsi adaptive 2 indicator is on this post. The rsi adaptive macd indicator with an addition of rsi for adapting : rsi, Wilders rsi, rsx and Cuttler's rsi
30. RSIvar_v1: very interesting RIS indicator with EMA smoothing and settings adjustable.
31. Price Trender indicators are on this thread.
32. eSignal MACD is on this post.
LeaderMACD indicator is on this post: It is very advanced MTF version oif this well-known indicator from Giorgos E. Siligardos for Ninja Trader with Interpolate feature. For now - for Metatrader 4.
33. Volatility are on this page (indicators, explanation, how to use etc).
Historical volatility indicators ( Historical volatility, Historical volatility - Parkinson and Historical volatility - high - low ) are on this post. It is three "flavors" : Parkinson's historical volatility, "regular" historical volatility (a "close to close" volatility) and a high-low historical volatility.
34. RAVI (Rapid Adaptive Variance Indicator) is on this post with some exaplanation.
35. Linear (or NonLinear) Regression Indicators: many links on this post.
36. Automatic regression channel indicator is on this post. This is an automatic linear regression channel with an addition. The addition is if we want to see the last value of the channel before the new bar as the history or we do not want it.
AutoTrendChannel indicator is on this post. Slope angle information is showing on the lower right corner of the main chart.
Regression channel indicator is on this post. This is extended and enhanced indicator. The extending is that it does extrapolation too and it can calculate 3 different types channels. The enhancement is that it allows degrees of up to 19 and the code is completely rewritten.
Regression channel & days indicator is on this post. In regression channel, calculating mode refers to what prices will it use in calculation and what kind of a channel it will make.
37. FFS indicators are on this thread.
38. CrossedAlertsTrader: indicator is on this post.
202. BollJurikStarc-TC Sig Alerts indicator is on this post. Added alerts to a version, have since changed the regular Ma in Starc bands calculation to a smoothed jurik version.
203. CCI stochastic indicator is on this post. This one is made according to an article from Barbara Star in Active Trader magazine : "The CCI Stochastic". Default parameters are different than the ones recommended by Barbara Star. For example, the one from the picture is CCI period 14 Stochastic period 20 with smoothing period 3.
CCI stochastic & arrows indicator is on this post. Add arrows on chart when CCI Stochastic went out from overbought/oversold zone. Just in case - added 2 parameters : ShowArrowsOnZoneEnter and ShowArrowsOnZoneExit, so it is 100% controllable when the arrows should be drawn.
Sto_CCI_Rsi 2 indicator is on this post. It is fixed version with mtf and alerts added.
204. insync index indicator is on this post. This one is made according to description from an Norm North article "The Insync Index". By its nature, it is a "consensus" indicator (the term North is using). It means that the state of the indicator is constructed from other indicators states. This indicator, for example, is using 10 other indicators to reach a "consensus" and then indicate a state. Indicators used in this one are : Bollinger bads (oscillator), MACD, CCI, RSI, Fast Sotchastic K, Fast stochastic D, Rate of change, Detrended price oscillator, Ease of move, Money flow index.
insync index & arrows indicator is on this post.
205. On Chart Stochastic NonLag CCI indicator is on this post.
206. Averages - MTF & Alerts indicator is on this post. Colors are changing correctly (no repainting). Multi time frame works correctly and we have an interpolated option too. Alerts added. No arrows (since it has non repainting color changes, no need for arrows). Just packed up a couple of then on a chart as to see an example (sma+lsma+hull).
Histo version of Averages - MTF & Alerts indicator is on this post.
Oscillator of averages indicator is on this post. Some advanced settings of this indicator are the following: UseMomentum, UseCumulativeMomentum and NormalizingPeriods.
Trend envelopes (averages) - mtf indicator is on this post. It is multi timeframe Trend envelopes indicator with with Interpolated feature and with all kinds of alerts incl email alert. added all 10 averages from 'averages' indicator and alerts are working as they should.
Trend envelopes (averages) - histo indicator is on this post. It is the histo version of Trend envelopes (averages) - mtf indicator: multi timeframe Trend envelopes indicator with all kinds of alerts incl email alert for all 10 averages from 'averages' indicator.
Trend envelopes (averages) - histo - choosable symbol indicator is on this post.
207. nonlagdotalert - histo indicator is on this post. It is the histo version of NonLagDot indicator with alert.
NEMA indicator is on this post. Indicator can calculate up to 49 ema and it uses up to 50 calculating buffers internally and it calculates ema, dema, decema, tema ... and so on depending on NemaDepth parameter. The description of DECEMA and NEMA was provided together with the rules how to use it with trading.
Elite section improvement.
Zero Lag NEMA indicator is on this post. So, depending on NemDepth parameter it is zero lag ema, zero lag, dema, zero lag tema ... and so on.
nema crosses indicator is on this post.
nema crosses - mtf & alerts indicator is on this post.
nema nrp indicator is on this post. Indicator can calculate up to 49 ema and it uses up to 50 calculating buffers internally and it calculates ema, dema, decema, tema ... and so on depending on NemaDepth parameter. Depending on NemaDepth it is EMA (depth 1), DEMA (depth 2) TEMA (depth 3 - it is default depth in this one) and so on ... so it covers more than just one average. Also added mtf and alerts.
Double smoothed ema 2 indicator is on this post. This is improved indicator to show colors on slope change.
209. XO - mtf & alerts indicator is on this post. It is IXOAH Indicator with MultiTimeFrame, Zero Line Alert and Graphics Arrows.
Please enable the necessary setting in your browser, otherwise you will not be able to log in.