94. Point of balance indicator: Deviation from Walter Downs indicator originally developed for tradestation.
95.Systems Dashboard: Monitor for test systems.
96.Candle clock: this EA does not wait for a tick to show the time when a candle will expire and can be set to alert you if some other time frame candle expires.
Candle clock with MTF feature is on this post.
97. BBands with 2 deviation settings indicator: good indicator coded by MrPip.
98. MACD hull indicator is on this post. SignalMethod parameter: 0 - sma; 1 - ema (default Appel original MACD); 2 - smma; 3 - lwma; 4 - hull.
hull variant_macd indicator is on this post.
Hull variation 2 indicator is on this post. This is an upgraded version that is using SwingMans idea of adjusting "speed" of Hull moving average calculation. Interpolation as well as alerts are added to this version.
Hull variation indicator for Metatrader 5 is on this post. This is a metatrader 5 version of a hull variation that allows "speed" adjustment for hull moving average (with an addition of a couple of "custom prices").
99. Tick tools thread:
- TickSmoother indicator;
- TickPriceChannel indicator;
- TickMACD indicator;
- TickStochastic indicator.
100. Stochastic of a stochastic: double stochastic and regular stochastic. It is on this post.
true - calculates double stochastic
false - does not calculate double stochastic (same as regular stochastic)
PriceField (prices chosen according to stochastic calculation not the usual price choices)
0 - low/high
1 - close/close
Stochastic different pairs 1.2 indicator is on this post. It is stochastics in different pairs with one subwindow.
Stochastic different pairs 1.3 indicator is on this post.
Macd different pairs indicator is on this post and improved version is here. It is MACD in different pairs with one subwindow.
rsx different pairs indicator is on this post. It is stochastics in different pairs with one subwindow.
Double smoothed stochastic 2 indicator is on this post. This is more an "educational" indicator as of what and how the metatrader 4 does and why is it causing some problems to us every now and then but maybe it will be useful to someone in this form too if you use black background for example.
Stochastic - floating levels advanced indicator is on this post. This is a stochastic indicator using floating levels with some additional features.
Stochastic - floating levels advanced mtf indicator is on this post. Stochastic floating levels made multi time frame.
Stochastic CG 2 advanced indicator is on this post. This is an advanced Stochastic center of gravity. Added multi time framing as well as alerting on trend change.
DTosc Multi Time Frame Alerts indicator is on this post. Basic idea for this indicator given by newtrader100 and ValeoFX: it finds out the trends from a desired time frames (assignable through TimeFrames parameter as M1;M5;M15;M30;H1;H4;D1;W1;MN by default), multiplies each time frame trend with its weight (assignable though TimeFramesWeights parameter) and adds them up to get an "over all" trend.
#DTosc & arrows indicator is on this post. It is improved DTosc indicator with arrows onto the Candles whenever the DTosc reaches max/min-levels.
#DTosc & arrows @ max_H indicator is on this post. It is improved DTosc arrows indicator with limit the maximum and the minimum for better performance on the chart.
#DTosc - arrows & alerts indicator is on this post. It is improved DTosc indicator with arrows and alerts.
#DTosc & arrows - smoothed indicator is on this post. It is MTF interpolated indicator with smoothing feature added: we can choose between
- no smoothing;
- "regular" smoothing;
- "double" smoothing.
#DTosc & arrows - smoothed & alerts indicator is on this post.
Dtosc multi symbol combined indicator is on this post. This indicator is combining n dtosc which is stochastic RSIs where n is a number of symbols used. By default it uses 14 symbols for that and the result is an "overall" dtosc value.
Dtosc multi symbol combined - any indicator is on this post. This one will recognize any prefix and/or suffix used by the broker and it will do it automatically.
Dtosc multi symbol combined - any manual indicator is on this post. For this version we do not need to enable dlls, but we have to change the suffixes for every new broker we use manually.
dtosc - TM smoothed stochastic indicator and dtosc - TM smoothed RSI indicator are on this post. Here are 2 "flavors" of very improved dtosc indicators: dtosc - TM smoothed stochastic indicator and dtosc - TM smoothed RSI indicator. One is applying Tim Morris smoothing to rsi and then it is using the smoothed rsi in calculation. The other is applying Tim Morris smoothing to to stochastic instead and rsi is used in its raw format.
dtosc - TM smoothed Rsi & arrows indicator and dtosc - TM smoothed stochastic & arrows indicator are on this post. Those are improved versions: arrows added to the previous indicators.
dtosc - TM smoothed stochastic & arrows+alerts indicator is on this post. Added the alerts.
#DTosc & arrows 2 indicator is on this post. There are sub-window versions in which you can choose which lines you wish to remain visible with arrows.
#DTosc floating levels indicator is on this post. This is a dtosc with floating levels added. You might want to experiment a bit with MinMaxPeriod. Default for it is set to 50 bars look back period.
#DTosc Floating Levels mtf indicator is on this post. This is multi timeframe version of #DTosc floating levels.
DTosc 2.05 indicator is on this post. This is is the dtosc with floating levels and with many other features such as arrows, alerts, divergence and more.
Tm smoothed_dtoch2_arrows+alerts+divergence indicator is on this post. This is TM Smoothed Dtosc2. This indicator is the same as previous version except in the 4 rsi's available, one is the new rsx2 invention and its using the T Morris smoothing.
CCI slope divergence indicator is on this post. It is a CCI divergence with alerts incl email alert and all coloring feature.
144. HiLow channel - Jurik smooth indicator is on this post. It is a variation of the Gunn hi low activator (or SSL channel) using smoothed prices. Compared to the SSL channel seems to be giving much less false signals.
HiLow channel - Jurik smooth - MTF Hist indicator is on this post. It is MTF histogram version of the indicator.
Gann HiLo activator bars on jurik_mtf+alerts indicator is on this post. This is gann hilo on jurik bars all the ma's that are used are smoothed with gaussian, pretty much an experiment but looks like it may be useful.
MultiPass SSL fast-nrp indicator is on this post. This is multi pass ma on ssl fast or guess can say a generic Gann, its mtf with alerts on color change.
MultiPass SSL & arrows indicator is on this post.
145. Wilder's DMI Wilder's DMI - Jurik smooth is on this post. Wilder's DMI - Jurik smooth 2 is on this post. Second version: instead of just smoothing the results, this one smooths the prices first and then uses them in DMI (ADX) calculation.
All Wilder's DMI indicator is on this post.
Wilder's DMI book & MTF is on this post. This indicator made in the way Welles Wilder described in his book "New Concepts in Technical Trading Systems".
Wilder's DMI experiment indicator is on this post.
146. Fractal dimension indicator is on this post. From the June 2010 issue of TASC :
John Ehlers and Rick Ways article “Fractal Dimension As A Market Mode Sensor”. After Sevcik, then Matulich modification of fractal dimension index, then Mark Juriks version, we have a John Ehlers version of fractal dimension too. Anyway, interesting to see a new look at the fractal dimension theme.
147. Automated Support And Resistance oscillator (WSO & WRO indicator) is on this post uploaded with the description and the usage. This indicator (Widner support oscillator & Widner resistance oscillator) is based on the "Automated Support And Resistance" by Mel Widner article published in TASC. "Support and resistance analysis is a proven method for selecting key price levels for trading decisions; traders usually perform the analysis by hand. The automatic charting method and new oscillators presented here are easy to implement and give a precise comparison of price to these important levels." - Automated Support And Resistance, by Mel Widner, Ph.D.
wso & wro_ma_mtf_alerts indicator is on this post. This is wso and wro smoothed with mtf and alerts, coded the alerts for when wro red crosses 100 upperlevel and starts to head down for sell and for buy when aqua line crosses from below or equal to 0 lowerlevel and starts crossing back up for buy. The levels can be adjusted for preference.
148. NonLagMA Stochastic indicator is on this post. This indicator was coded by the requests of elite members of the forum and using same principle as Zero lag stochastics.
149. NonLag Asctrend indicator is on this post. Many members know famous asctrend system for M5 timeframe developed in elite section of the forum. So, new indicator was created for this system: NonLag Asctrend indicator. This indicator is using nonlagma simple indicator created by MrTools.
AscTrend2_2 on jurik indicator is on this post. It is the jurik mod for elite asctrend.
150. Countback Line indicator is on this post. This Countback Line indicator was converted from MetaStock to Metatrader 4 platform up to elite members request. Indicator is showing 2 lines: one Countback Line from a LOW and the other Countback Line from a HIGH.
151. High-Low Band indicator is on this post. Indicator is calculating Average High (average of past 5 or more daily highs), Average Low (average of past 5 or more daily lows), High-Low of past 5 bars and draw a "bar" as two horizontal lines in a "box" on right side of chart, High Range (this is the average of the range of these past highs) and draw High Band and Low Band (full description is on elite section). Indicator is having the following parameters:
HlbPeriod - period to calculate (default 5 as in your example)
HlbTimeFrame - time frame to use (default is daily)
HlbTimeFrameShift - starting bar from a target time frame to use for range calculation (default 1st closed bar)
HlbRangeMultiplier - multiplier for average range to add to average high or low (default 1 as in your example)
Headley acceleration bands indicator is on this post. It is Price Headley's acceleration bands.
!Daily_HiLo 2 indicator is on this post.
243. iVar browser indicator is on this post. It is very advanced indicator with all kinds of sorting data showing data from all time frames (that is why the name of it is browser).
iVar browser 2 indicator is on this post. In this version we can enter time frames in any order using the usual ways : the periodicity way (m1,m5...) or the minutes way (1,5 ...).
244. Solar Winds joy indicator is on this post.
Solar Winds joy - histo indicator is on this post.
245. bigdogus indicator is on this post:
- you can chose the target time frame
- you can choose for how long (as in number of target time frame bars) the "box" should extend on current chart
- you can choose the open/close or high/low (default) prices for upper and lower bounds
- you get the values preserved when the time frame is changed
- you can get alerts for a price break outs (out of the box up and down) Also, you can choose which price do you wish to monitor for breakouts. Alerts are trigered only if the bar that you are monitoring (current or previous) is within the box boundaries (start time, end time). Once the bar is out of the boundaries, it will not alert any more until it goes in boundaries again.
246. TDI smoothed indicator is on this post. You can choose to smooth regular or to double smooth (faster) depends on your needs. Both smoothing ways are jurik smoothing (of course). In any case, both smoothing ways are much, much faster then the regular built in moving averages used by the regular version of this indicator.
TDI smoothed & alerts indicator is on this post.
TDI smoothed & alerts 2 is on this post. On this indicator : arrow and alert are showing when red line crossing yellow line. Means: one more option is added : alertsOnSignalLineCross. If it is set to true, it works as before. If it is set to false, then alerts (and arrows) are raised when the "price" line (the blue line) crosses average (yellow) line. Thanks to Mladen.
TDI rsx based - smoothed & alerts indicator is on this post. Here is the comparison of the 3 : upper is rsx based jurik smoothed, middle is rsx based regular smoothed and the lower is the original TDI itself. As expected, the jurik smoothed is probably the fastest (taking into account that some false alerts are eliminated with the rsx versions), but let us test it more thoroughly.
TDI jurik Demarker bands indicator is on this post. This is traders dynamic index using jurik smoothed demarker, arrows and alerts go off on user adjustable oversold and overbought lines and added mtf.
JDemarker ma channel_mtf+alerts+divergence indicator is on this post. This is JDemarker Ma Channel with alerts,divergence,mtf and arrows. Alerts and arrows are for the demarker ma cross either or for demarker entering the channel from above or below.
247. sidus_v.3.01 indicator is on this post. Extended the alerts made with all the alert possibilities (messages, sound, email, ...) and it shows exatly which chart - time frame has raised the alert now.
248. Henderson's filter indicator is on this post. By the original description - "Henderson moving averages are filters which were derived by Robert Henderson in 1916 for use in actuarial applications. They are trend filters, commonly used in time series analysis to smooth seasonally adjusted estimates in order to generate a trend estimate. They are used in preference to simpler moving averages because they can reproduce polynomials of up to degree 3, thereby capturing trend turning points". This indicator was coded by Mladen for elite section of the forum.
Henderson's filter - multi color & mtf indicator is on this post. It is a multi color and multi time frame version of Henderson's filter indicator.
Henderson's filter - histo indicator is on this post.
Henderson's filter - histo & arrows indicator is on this post. Arrow on chart when color change added.
Henderson's filters crosses indicator is on this post. Alert was added on two henderson filter cross.
Henderson's filters crosses 1 indicator is on this post. Separate price for filter size fast and filter size slow was added.
Henderson's filters crosses 2 indicator is on this post. It is the version of the indicator coded in a way that it only change color when the two cross. 2 options added in order to keep all configurable: TrendColors - if set to true, colors are going to depend on the trend; ArrowsVisible - if set to true, indicator will show arrows on a point of crossing of 2 filters.
Henderson's filters slope histo indicator is on this post. This is the Henderson's filter slope made as histo indicator.
249. CCFp & alerts indicatoris on this post. We determine which values cross we wish to monitor with alertsFor parameter. By default it is set to "EURUSD" but we can set it to any of the used currencies combination. Also, we can make even combinations which do not exist. For example we can make it alert on "USDEUR" in which case it will alert when USD crosses EUR up or down while in the regular combination ("EURUSD") the main one would be EUR. That way all the 64 possible combinations are covered. If we set the alertsFor to "" (empty) it will use the current chart symbol.
CC mtf indicator is on this post.
CCFp mtf indicator is on this post.
CC mtf & alerts indicator is on this post. There is all in all, 64 possible kind of alerts - any currency can cross any currency and it has to know if it is up or down for any of the possible combination.
CC mtf & alerts 1.01 indicator is on this post. This indicator has a UniqueID option and the way how the display is done is re-arranged in order to allow time frame display in the name of the indicator and changeable name of the indicators.
CCFp mtf 1.01 indicator is on this post. This indicator is calculating up to 18 moving averages for each and every symbol.
250. Elliott Oscillator simple indicator is on this post. It is MTF version of this indicator with all kinds of alert feature added.
251. Juice & alerts indicator is on this post. We can set up the type of crosses we want it to raise an alert.
252. High-lows dasboard indicator is on this post. It is showing the state of 4 values :highest high, highest low, lowest high and lowest low of chosen symbols and chosen time frames. There is no limit how many symbols you display, the only practical limit is the width of your screen. If you want to have more, then use the uniqueID to set a new window with new symbols.
253. Parabolic weighted moving average indicator is on this post. Linear weighted moving average calculates the average by assigning different weight to every element it is using in calculation. This is a variation on it and the variation is that the weights can be changed to form a parabolic curve. It is done simply by using the Power parameter of this indicator. Powers can be fractional, can be less than 1. To cut the story short, this indicator has 2 special cases : when power is 0, it iis a simple moving average (SMA), when it is 1 it is a linear weighted moving average (LWMA) and in between it is up to our imagination how do we call them. The bigger the power parameter, the more weight is set to current price (it is faster) the smaller the power parameter the slower the moving average.
263. Advanced Kaufman AMA indicator is on this post. It is Advanced Kaufman Adaptive Moving Average indicator: multi time frame works as it should as well as the alerts and both in regular and in multi time frame mode. Default calculating mode is Jurik fractal dimension adaptive mode. Also since some people prefer un-interpolated multi time frame, default is not to interpolate, so one has to set Interpolate option to true if he/she prefers interpolated multi time frame values.
264. Dual Ulcer index indicator is on this post. Ulcer index was originally meant to be used for something different than finding out the trend: it is a measure of the depth and duration of drawdowns in prices from earlier highs.
265. Smoothed momentum indicator is on this post. This one is not a revolutionary indicator, but it is more an "eye opener": it is very extended version where we can use any range of speeding or slowing the "velocity" down.
"Probably all of us at some stage used Mark Juriks indicators. And probably all of us at some stage tried to figure out how some of his indicators work. There are quite a few velocity indicator versions for metatrader too. But all are overcomplicated and somehow none of them described how exactly is that indicator calculating" - read more in elite section.
Momentum - directional indicator is on this post. It is good Momentum indicator: Price smoothing is used to filter out too many signals when the momentum is ranging around 0 value. With very mild price pre-smoothing it seems to do quite well in filtering ranging signals.
Momentum - directional 2 indicator is on this post. In this one instead of using a classical momentum calculation - used a velocity which is already a smoothed momentum without lag. So instead of having price pre-smoothing in order to filter out nasty momentum "habit" of crossing the 0 line a lot of times in times of low volatility, velocity is used and smoothing lag is avoided. It gives signal much faster because of that and this way it is a bit more useful.
Momentum - directional 2 - alerts & arrows indicator is on this post.
velocity macd indicator is on this post.
velocity macd 2 indicator is on this post. This is this version with histogram on slope added to it.
266. MTF Ichimoku indicators: post with links.
Ichimoku indicator with alert: IchimokuAlert_v1 and IchimokuAlert_v2 (latest version).
MTF Ichimoku indicators is here,
new Ichimoku indicators are here and starting from this page (thanks fxbs).
Ichimoku_smooth_mtf indicator is on this post. This is Ichimoku smooth multi timeframe, using jurik smoothing.
Ichimoku_smooth_mtf_multialerts indicator is on this post.
Cronex Taichi indicator is on this post. Originally it was developed by cronex but some more ideas were added (especially about how the flat period should be determined). Basis of this indicator is Ichimoku but is interpreted in a bit different way: the "flat zones" are marked by gray vertical lines by default. We should be looking for crosses and take care about flat zones (in this one they should be treated as 'no trade zone). Separate window version and histogram version of this indicator are on this post.
267. Percent Bollinger Bands smooth_mtf indicator is on this post. Another in Bollinger band mode this is percent bollinger smooth mtf. Smoothed with jurik.
Mogalef Bands indicator is on this post.
Mogalef Bands & projection indicator is on this post. Added a projection of bands and a projection of linear regression value.
268. CCI on jurik indicator is on this post.
mtf CCI on jurik_alerts indicator is on this post.
cci squeeze indicator is on this post.
CCI trends indicator is on this post. it is in fact 4 CCIs calculated for different time frames and different CCI periods. Option to choose price is added to default is typical price now, alerts are going to be triggered when 4 bars of the current time frame align.Also, different time frames are treated properly. The best way we can check that is to place it on a symbol that was not checked for a long time and watch what will this one do in that case and what will a "classical mtf" do. Along with "historically valid" display (those really were those values at past) so think that no obvious problem is left now.
CCI trends - ValeoFX. indicator is on this post. Colors and positions are controllable through parameters, so it should be fairly easy to adjust to specific needs.
CCI - study indicator is on this post. CCI, being one of the "old ones" in TA, is useful and a rather well explored indicator. Was thinking what can be altered in that indicator that would cause some significant change incl divergences. Results were somewhat expected and unexpected. The expected part is that applying another average to calculation can result in faster response.
269. pdfma indicator is on this post. It is probability density function moving average indicator using probability density function for smoothing coefficients. What makes it different from other indicators using Gaussian like shapes for smoothing is that this one can control the coefficients in both x and y axis.
152. Ultra Trend Basic Smooth is on this post. It is MTF and smooth version of Ultra Trend indicator which was programmed according to elite members' requests.
153. WPR + Bands indicator is on this post.
Wpr SR indicator is on this post. Added adjustable wpr levels.
MTF WPR Smoothed with Bands Arrows Alerts indicator is on this post.
Wpr_mtf_alerts indicator is on this post. This is MTF WPR indicator with email/sound/popup alerts and interpolated feature swiched between true or false selectable. Added adjustable levels for alerts too.
Wpr_mtf_alerts-1 indicator is on this post. Added alert for to add the above/below 50 as the option.
Wpr_mtf_alerts-1a indicator is on this post. This version is having more alert options on level crossing.
Wpr_mtf_multialerts indicator is on this post. it will alert letting you know if its crossing the buyline1(set it at -90) from above or below, it will do this on all 5 crosses, by default have them set at -90,-70,50,-30,and -10; and fixed version is on this post..
Wpr_mtf+multialerts-1 indicator is on this post. It is the latest fixed version of Wpr_mtf+multialerts.
T3 wpr 3 symbols indicator is on this post. This is improved version with multi time frame added.
6 symbols wpr indicator is on this post. This indicator displays the WPR for 6 symbols making a dollar index.
MUtli symbols wpr with alert indicator is on this post. In this one you can choose the symbols you want to see. Initially they are set to symbols from which dollar index is calculated, but you can choose whatever symbols you wish. Also, you are not limited to fixed number of symbols. For alerts you need at least 2 symbols and you can enter up to 8 symbols. Each and every symbol cross is examined and all in all it is maximum of 32 possible crosses. Also, since wpr is a rather "rude" indicator added jurik smoothing to make it a bit less "nervous".
Velwpr-ma_Floating levels indicator is on this post. This is wpr and a wprma with floating levels using the new velocity function, its mtf with alert and arrows on slope change and wpr wprma cross.
154. WSO & WRO with MA arrays indicator is on this post.
155. Keltner Channels F1 mtf indicator is on this post. It is MTF version of Keltner Channels F1 indicator with interpolated and non-interpolated settings.
RK-KeltnerChannels-trendAlert indicator is on this post.
Keltner Channels F1 mtf sw indicator is on this post. It is Keltner Channels indicator on separate window with MTF feature.
NonLagMA Keltner channel indicator is on this post. One word about alerts : whenever the price retraces within channel (high is lower than the upper band and low is higher than the lower band of the channel) it rests it self. That means that it will alert on every first channel break out regardless of direction : it can give alert for up now, and after nn bars, if the price retraced in the channel, it can give an alert for up again. MTF made already, so happy use of it.
156. Color Stochastic indicator is on this post. It is non-repainting Color Stochastic indicator with alerts and with very advanced settings: showing arrows just when entering the zone, showing arrows just when exiting the zone, showing arrows always (entering end exiting the zone).
157. MTF Color Stochastic indicator is on this post. It is MTF version of the indicator coded in very good programming way with all mtf possible issues solved.
158. Moving averages cross SR indicator is on this post. It is indicator showing Moving average crossing support/resistance levels. Some good parameters for this indicator:
- ShowTillChange: if set to true, it will continue showing the opposite (support or resistance) value till it reaches new value (new cross in the same direction); when set to false, if the direction is up, it will show only resistance or if the direction is down it will show only support.
- BarForSRHighsLows: the bar which you want to use for support / resistance high/low values.
We can also chose which type of ma we want to use.
159. RSI_EMA_MTF v1.2 indicator is on this post. It is the next version of this indicator with bug fixed and with alerts and arrows at the crossover of RSI and EMA on the main chart window.
160. TVI volume indicator is on this post. It's some kind of a double smoothed volume modified close to open momentum calculation.
161. DV(2) indicator is on this post. This indicator being invented by David Varadi is an alternative to Wilder's RSI(2). There are unbounded (the original) and the bounded (bounded within 0-100 range) parameeters in the settings.
162. T3_DPO-v2 is on this post. Now you can choose the price instead of using the fixed close. You can choose between original Tillson T3 calculation and Fulks / Matulich calculation. Indicator is with arrows and alerts. Same indicator as histogram is on this post.
IFT of DPO indicator is on this post. It is Inverse Fisher Transformation of the Detrended Price Oscillator. In this version we can adjust the TransformMultiplier parameter for each time frame and each symbol to keep the values of DPO in usable ranges.
163. DSS Bressert + ahtf indicator is on this post. Color changes are the same if use ChangeOnDirectionChange. This indicator can change colors and the way it alerts depending on ChangeOnDirectionChange parameter. If ShowHigherTimeFrame is true so it will automatically show one time frame higher than the current time frame.
164. RSIOMA_v4_M2 indiator is on this post. It is Interpolated version of RSIOMA indicator.
165. T3_Momentum Burst + mtf indicator is on this post. It is T3 Momentum Burst coded as MTF indicator. T3 calculation was made in original Tim Tilson way, Fulks / Matulich way and so on. Some improvements of T3_Momentum Burst + mtf indicator: two indicators with different timeframe on same sub-window - see this post. T3_Momentum Burst + mtf 2 with multiplier is on this post.
166. Dynamic balance point indicators are on this post (Dynamic balance point) and this post (Dynamic balance point weekly), and this post (pivot version of dynamic balance point).
167. Jurik Smooth Ribbon indicator is on this post. This is a Jurik smooth version of a moving average ribbon with mtf and alerts. Just one secret: plotting a difference of a 2 averages is in fact a macd, so this one could be treated as a kind of a "on chart" jurik smooth macd.
T3MA ribbon filled simple indicator is on this post. Indicator has some extra options and possibilities : you can choose the price for each T3 (you are not restricted to close only) and you can choose do you want original Tillson or faster Fulks/Matulich calculation of T3.
T3MA ribbon filled simple & mtf indicator is on this post.
80. Balance of Power indicator is on this page.
Balance of market power indicator is on this post. This indicator is based on Igor Livshin's article "Balance of Market Power". Calculation in the indicator is the same as Igor Livshin's calculation except for the last step : he uses a regular simple moving average to smooth the result into usable form, while we use something faster, with less lag an smoother.
Balance of market power nrp_alerts indicator is on this post. Added the multi coloring, alerts and arrows.
81. Coppock Curve indicator: original public thread.
82. John Ehlers indicators explained in his book Cybernetic Analysis for Stocks and Futures is on this page:
Fixed versions of those 5 indicators are on this post.
- LowPassFilter is on this post. Next version is on this post.
- BandPassIndicator is on this post.
- Non-Linear Kalman Filter is on this post.
- KalmanBands_v1 is on this post.
- Gaussian Filter is on this post. Gaussian filter indicator for Metatrader 5 is on this post.
- Adaptive Laguerre is on this post, Adaptive Laguerre in separated window is here and Adaptive Laguerre Color Mode with PctFilter and with Alert and warning mode: description is on this post and fixed indicator is here.
- Adaptive Laguerre Filter MTF version indicator is on this post.
- alf non lag bands mtf indicator is on this post. It is Nonlag adaptive Laguerre bands using same type std deviation as Bollinger bands.
Jurik Trend_mtf_alerts indicator is on this post. This was iTrend changed it using jurik and now with multitimeframe, alerts and arrows. Still using auto iTrend levels.
OS Gaussian SR Rate combined indicator os on this post. This indicator is combined from kuskus_starlightv2 and OS Gaussian SR Rate. Alerts added, so we can test it and see if it is giving us signals and crosses that we were expecting it to do. This indicator will not repaint and will not change the place where crosses appear, so that issues was solved too, it is just a matter if we find it useful.
OS Gaussian SR Rate Histo mtf 2 indicator is on this post. This is the histo version,with alerts on color change, which happen when the Gaussian crosses the levelP, which by default is set at .5, as the original.
StochRvi generic indicator is on this post. This is stochastic rvi generic, its using the non recalculating TMA for smoothing.
89. IFish_v1 indicator (improved version): the post.
iShark (iFish cousin): fisherized CCI - this post and MTF is on this post.
90. StepTunnel: indicator based on StepMA_V7.
StepMA_v7 & arrows indicator is on this post.
StepMA_v7.2 pdf indicator is on this post. This is StepMA 4.2 with pdf ma addition.
StepMA_v7.2 pdf histo indicator is on this post.
91. ECO - Ergodic Candlestick Oscillator: this post.
92. ATR versions:
- ATR_Pivots_Lnx_v2 historical version.
- ATR Frama: ATR levels indicator plotted using FRAMA as baseline.
- ATR KAMA: ATR levels indicator plotted using KAMA as baseline.
- NonLag ATR indicator is on this post.
- Nonlag ATR of Jma Cross indicator is on this post.
- Historically predicted ATR indicator is on this post. Majority of indicators use n previous bars to calculate current value of something. Like ATR : it takes last n bars and calculates what is the current average true range. But what if we took ATR from 24 hours ago center it (so get an ATR that was half periods before and after) and use that as a kind of "prediction" (so, "it was like this around this time yesterday, it will probably be similar today" kind of "prediction").
- ATR Levels2R - simple indicator is on this post. It is right justified and shows the day you chose.
- ATR Levels2R - simple 2 indicator is on this post. It is improved version of ATR Levels2R: it is skipping Sundays, prices are added and labels too, position of labels is controlled separately and font size is adjustable now.
- HPT_Atr_Trend indicator is on this post. Its mtf now. On the labels you can change the fontsize, also you have label up color and label down color, the colors should change according to the atr stop trend. Improved HPT_Atr_Trend-1 version is on this post.
- Adaptive atr channel indicator is on this post. Model for adapting part is taken from Perry Kaufman's efficiency ratio modified for the purpose of this indicator, and bands are not built by using standard deviation but average true range. Each part is adaptive : middle line becomes a kind of adaptive ema while average true range is adaptive in calculation too, so it is an "all adaptive" indicator.
- averages ATR indicator is on this post. It is an ATR in which you can choose which kind of averaging you want to use in average true range calculation (the usual 18 types of averages - you will find their list in parameters).
93. RSX kind:
- Turbo JRSX indicators (signal, cross, alerm etc) is on this post.
- RSX + MA + TMA abands indicator is on this post. It is MA of RSX and the Triangular MA abands combined onto 1 indicator with added the color to RSX line so now it shows when it is above or bellow the signal line (so the color change is not the slope of RSX, but its relation to signal line).
- rsx + ma + tma abands & mtf indicator is on this post. It is MTF version of MA of RSX and the Triangular MA abands combined onto 1 indicator with added the color to RSX line.
- Rsx MA - nrp indicator is on this post. The main factor in calculation of this indicator is the slope of an ema moving average (slope as in difference in points of 2 consecutive values of ema). It seems to be filtering out some false signals when compared to regular rsi version.
- Rsx MA - nrp indicator is on this post. The asymmetricity is avoided and you can control the sensitivity of the over/under reacting. Sensitivity value 1 means that there are no changes in the rsx value (except for the "where" they are) and any other sensitivity adds (if sensitivity is > 1) or subtracts (if sensitivity is < 1) from values.
- Inverse fisher transform of RSX indicator and NonLag Inverse fisher transform of RSX indicator are on this post. Those indicators are having MTF feature, interpolated with 3 levels adjusted.
IFT of Aroon oscillator is on this post. The most important parameter in this indicator is the divisor : it is "normalizing" Aroon oscillator values into ranges that inverse fisher transform calculation then uses. In general the smaller the divisor is, the "flatter" the Aroon oscillator will be. As it seems, it can be a good way of filtering out some unwanted Aroon oscillator "overreactions".
IFT of MP-Aroon oscillator is on this post. This indicator is Inverse fisher transform of Aroon oscillator using Multi Pass moving average for smoothing.
rsx 2 indicator is on this post. As we know rsx is a "smoother rsi". Added to this version are the depth of calculation (maximum 10 - default rsx has "depth" 3) and speed.
rsx 2 - arrows & diveregence indicator is on this post. It is improved version with divergences added.
rsx 2 bars indicator is on this post. This is the "bars" version of rsx indicator. One additional option : ColorOnSlope. If you set it to true, it will change colors of the bars according to the slope of the rsx. Otherwise it will change colors on "zero line" cross.
78. Laguerre RSI with Filter:
- some evaluation is here.
- indicator (and many other indicators: with many RSI indicators posted - SelfAdjustRSI_v1; KRSI (good indicator); #RSI-3TF; D_RSI,; DT-RSI-Sig; Dynamic Zone RSI; Fisher RSI Oscillator; F-RSI; Laguerre RSI; RSI trader v0.10; RSI (as a custom indicator); RSI-3TF; RSIFilter_v1; SMARSI_v1, v2 and v3; StepRSI_v2; StepRSI_v5.2; T3_RSI; TrendRSI_v1.) are here.
- DT-RSI-SIG_mtf+alerts indicator is on this post.
- simple alert EA for the Laguerre RSI signal with AbsoluteStrength as a filter is here.
- Laguerre RSI_v1 indicator with soubnd alert and email alert is here (elite section thread).
- Laguerre RSI with Laguerre filter 1.01 indicator is on this post. These are Laguerre rsi with Laguerre filter. Improvement consists of a bit faster Laguerre filter.
Laguerre - filter 2 indicator is on this post. And to complete the Laguerre family improvements ...
Same thing done at Laguerre RSI done at Laguerre filter too. Added possibility to choose the speed - Speed is in 0-6 range.
79. Regression Analysis: MT4 indicators from Jan Arps tools.
Please enable the necessary setting in your browser, otherwise you will not be able to log in.