SAR_Bar_TradeTime

Hi BigBaloo

Try this and let me know how it goes meanwhile as time permits i will see if i can solve the 1 bar delay on the signal direction change & the time issues if the START & END are on different days.

sar_bar__tradetime_v1.ex4

NOTE: I have removed the 1st version as the latest version can do everything the previous could and more plus i have updated the code and fixed the delay issue. All the details and screenshots for the new version are on the Post #15

*********The Display with the Header & Times set to False

**********The TmeFrames set to your 3 timeframes can be done like this

********This is what you see if you try to load the indicator outside of the trading times

Files:
sar1.gif  2 kb
sar2.gif  2 kb
sar4.gif  2 kb

nice!

you did all of them, now nothing left...

CJA, how would you normaly accomplish one bar delay (or signal only after bar close) ?

It's great CJA you are a whiz, any chance of an alert when 2 reds become 3 or 2 greens become 3 ?

fxbs:
nice!

you did all of them, now nothing left...

CJA, how would you normaly accomplish one bar delay (or signal only after bar close) ?

I will send you a PM

Thank you very much cja, great work, you are really one of your kind...

Wish you all best.

Ethan Hunt

Sar Bar

cja:
Hi BigBaloo

Try this and let me know how it goes meanwhile as time permits i will see if i can solve the 1 bar delay on the signal direction change & the time issues if the START & END are on different days.

********The Full Display

*********The Display with the Header & Times set to False

**********The TmeFrames set to your 3 timeframes can be done like this

********This is what you see if you try to load the indicator outside of the trading times

Great work cja

Pushing my luck here, could you code the attached indi so I could place it in any window?

If it's any help, you might find the answer to the two day problem in an indicator called -$TrilliondollardaysHML. Its in a thread called - Trading the ASian high & Low, (Manual trading systems)

Files:

BigBaloo:
Great work cja Pushing my luck here, could you code the attached indi so I could place it in any window?

Try this -it should probably have the display data compressed to avoid taking up to much room as well

i-breakeven_eqpips_w.mq4

Files:

That was quick!

cja:
Try this -it should probably have the display data compressed to avoid taking up to much room as well i-breakeven_eqpips_w.mq4

It.s on & looks great - I think you are right about compressing.............can you do it!!

Jesus man...just picked up the 'empty' post. That's fast!

Compressing Data Display

BigBaloo:
It.s on & looks great - I think you are right about compressing.............can you do it!! Jesus man...just picked up the 'empty' post. That's fast!

I have had a good look at the indicator and all you need to do is change the dy=20 to dy=10 in the inputs and that will compress the data up into a smaller package

cja

Breakeven

cja:
I have had a good look at the indicator and all you need to do is change the dy=20 to dy=10 in the inputs and that will compress the data up into a smaller package cja

As usual cj.........on the button!

Thank you

" CJA " ...when i see this signature I HURRY TO COLLECT

Reason: