MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1224

[Deleted]
can any one point out the mistake i make in this coding it can backtest but it dont have any error in loading and compil i do not know what wrong with it ///---- input parametersextern int profit=1000;extern int stoplose=1000;extern double lots=0.1;string Symb;int...
Hi, I have problems with programming an indicator. How can I code it, that the indicator shows a special value from 8 to 9 o'clock every day? I only can code it from the time I start the indicator with the "iBarShift(NULL,TimeFrame,startzeit);" - function. But how can I do it for the past?! At the...
Hello, i'm newbie in programming MT4 and i want to make my own expert advisor ... But i have some experience in C programming, so i have the logic n algorithm... Unfortunately, I still strange with MT4 language program even i have the logic... A lot of question that i want to ask, maybe i ask one
[Deleted]
  Take Profit Moving  (14   1 2)
Hello, I would like to write a script that moves the take profit of open positions.For example if open position current price is lower than 70 pips of open price than move the take profit 30 pips above the current price. Can anybody help me or tell if already exist something similar ? Thanks,...
[Deleted]
I've a EA that trades on MA crossover. But it doesn't place trades exactly at crossover. It places orders 1 or 2 bars late. Is there any way to make it work faster?i.e excactly when the crossover is made. I use the following logic: if(FMA<=SMA && PFMA>=PSMA && buycond==true) { //Open BUY ; }...
Does anyone know of an indicator that functions like %b with an averaging of results to give a general price location? In terms of Bollinger Bands, an example would be when price ranges back and forth across the middle band between the upper band and lower band or in a more narrow range from the...
[Deleted]
hello every one... i have problem in that.. i can increment lots and profit when get sl, if got tp, so will return to beginning.. but i can not combined them.. this is my code: void CheckIfOrderEarned()   {      int i=OrdersHistoryTotal()-1;   //----   OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS...
Hello, I'm new at programming and trying to learn. One thing I am trying to do is run a script from within an EA. I have searched in every way I can think of and can find no information or examples of this so before I assume it's not possible I wanted to ask here where the pro's are. For instance,...
Hello everybody, I'm making a EA atm but I have a small problem and I can't figure it out where the problem is. The is EA working with a two rules and the second rule is that it must wait until the current price has crossed a price in the history what is been saved in a variable. But the EA isn't...
Hello friends this is checkmail and after searching a lot found this color MA indicator but its having an bug or something is missing in the code.The line is breaking in between on the charts. Can anyone help in improving the code, here is the code
Hi Guys I have bought a FX system, a bit confused! I have created 40 micro charts 15min 30min 1hr 4hr x 10 currencies By the way, these micro charts in the above profile are not meant to be watched continuously, but are to be ran passively in the background. how do I do this ? I...
Hello All, Is there anyone who can code this indicator to EA.
How to use place an order at the beginning of every second (regardless of price)? Sound simple? But I just cannot figure out how to do it? Should I use date and time functions? How? Thanks in advance!
[Deleted]
When I am building the DLL sample provided with meta-trader using Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 professional (building solution as a 32bit DLL), it seems to be working fine on the machine I am compiling it on. But when I move the ex4 file, and the DLL file to a different machine (first machine is a...
Hi Elite Manual Trading System Publish Here
Hi Everybody, is it possible to start the strategy tester of metatrader 4 within a script and to receive all the report results and best configurations (of a GA run) in the code.   Thanks, Martin 
HI, I am looking to put together a stochastic slow and rsi script for automated back testing and trading. Don't know where to start. Thanks robv
Hi, I have written a relatively complicated indicator (1.step haiken ashi calculation, 2.step supertrend). The indicator works correct. Part of indicator listing with changeTrend[] buffer:       changeTrend[i] = 1.40;                 // changeTrend-Buffer for EA application (NOP no...
[Deleted]
Hello folks, I have a code to close orders:       TotalOrders = OrdersTotal();      for(int i=TotalOrders-1;i>=0;i--)         {         OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS);         if(OrderSymbol() != Symbol()) continue;                  bool test = true;         int type   = OrderType();         bool...
Hello, does anybody have the 1-minute history data from Ger30? I need it for at least the last two years. Or where can I get it? Thank you!
If I have opened for example 0.1 Lot of EURUSD and I want close only part of this order (for example 0.01 Lot) and next step will be close the other part of the same order (for example 0.03 Lot) then will I have to pay for the broker SPREAD from each part of closing position or SPREAD will be payed...
[Deleted]
Hello Everyone, Can someone help me with this? I want it to enter/exit trades when the lw ma's cross. It works for a few trades at first then get a 402 error in the journal. #define SIGNAL_NONE 0 #define SIGNAL_BUY 1 #define SIGNAL_SELL 2 #define SIGNAL_CLOSEBUY 3 #define SIGNAL_CLOSESELL 4...
[Deleted]
  Using libcURL  (3)
Has anyone referenced libcURL.dll from MQL4? Could share what it takes to set it up?
  Please help me  (14   1 2)
I want to know that Can modify extern Option through pop-up in script extern double margincall = 0; extern double takeprofitprice = 0; I want to know a brake function in expert advisor Please let me know Please answer. sorry, Not proficient in English
Can some one tell how to use iCustom call to expert advisor, I have the attached file Nik_PSAR_2B I want to call it to expert advisor, I don't want to write the code to expert though, I just want to use the iCustom
Designed to discuss the pair over the past period, forecasts, and anything else that might affect the movement of this pair
[Deleted]
Hello Folks, I would like to know how I can get the maximum value of let's say five values. MathMax only allows two values. From another post here I've found this code to do three numbers: MathMax(MathMax(A,B),C) But how do I do more than three? Thanks. WorstCases
Hi, I was implementing a trailing stop on an expert. I did it based on an indicator called " BBands_Stop_v2 " (I will post the code below). When a backtest the expert in a visual mode I can see the trailing stop line, but it never works, never closes my positions. I would love if someone could tell...
[Deleted]
Hello folks, I'm trying to understand some code. I assume that the comments are written in Cyrillic (Russian). I tried to open the file with several programs (OpenOffice, notepad++ etc), but the Cyrillic characters are not shown right. What do I need to do? The file is AllOrdersControl.mq4 from here...
[Deleted]
the error i got in my EA is this '\end_of_program' - ending bracket '}' expected C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\MIG Trading Station\experts\RAY MA.mq4 (190, 1) i did not know how to solve it below is my EA this my 1st time writing an EA