Problem Importing Charts (MT4 Administrator)

Hi,

I have purchased loads of data for our products that we have within MT4 so that we can offer our clients data that goes back many years but... Im having problems importing the data using MT4 Administrator.

On all the products I have managed to import the data for M60, M240, Daily, Weekly, Monthly. But im now having a problem importing data for M30, M15, M5, M1. When I open MT4 Administrator and connect to the server, I then navigate to charts, select the chart from the drop down box and then select the type of chart. I then click request so it shows me "todays" data. I then right click and choose import and then select the CSV file that I want to import.

Here is the intresting part. Sometimes it will show me loads of data for me to import and I can import it fine, but other times it wont show me any data at all even the data i have already imported will no longer display. This seems to be completly random too as I can close MT4 Admin and open it and it will work again but other times it will not work.

I would appreciate some help here as its driving me crazey. The data is laid out in the following formate: YYYY/MM/DD HH:MM O H L C V using commas as a seperator. The first comma appears after the time.

PLEASE HELP.

Scott Walker