MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1225

[Deleted]
Hello, The following EA based on Moving Average works perfectly on EUR/USD H4 200-6, EUR/USD H4 200-6, EUR/USD, H4 40-6 EUR/USD and AUD/USD H4 200-6. I think that TP would make this EA work better in shorter timeframes EUR'USD 20-6 M15, H1...Could somebody help me to add TP to this code? Thanks
[Deleted]
hi all, as I'm currently working with an iSAR-Strategy and willing to back test it in the strategycenter, I run in some inconvinience: Comparing the values returned from iSAR(string symbol, int timeframe, double step, double maximum, int shift) once called within an indicator, once called...
Hi, I have programed my EA and it works well, but it takes ages to go into the market. On the trade signal it closes the buy position and opens a sell position (vice versa). Is it possible to open a trade manual and then let the ea contiue with it? The other question I have is: If I let the same EA...
My question is: what is code expression for above situation ?
Hello coders !I am trying to code for accumulating orders in 2D array and unable to get correct results can anyone help me plzthe detail is in attached file please take a lookThanks
The formatted MQL4 code with the aid of the special button facilitates reading andunderstanding. If you want past the MQL4 code into your message on this forum,you can select and copy source code, press MQL4 button and past it . Then press"Insert" and continue to edit your post (or press "Add your...
Dear all, I'm facing the following problem, I need to save some ticks data to develop my strategy, ticks that are coming from my broker through MT4. I tried different way of saving it, it works fine, but whatever way I use to save those ticks (saving them to an array and then writing them to a .CSV...
[Deleted]
Hello, I would like to do a couple of things with MT4 but I am not sure if it is doable with the current API: I would like to send myself emails when certain events happen and attach a picture of the graph which triggered the eventI need to keep some graphs up to date on a website so I can see them...
[Deleted]
In this thread I will post the source code of functions developed by virtuoso programmer KimIV in MQL4 and ported by me to mql5, give examples of their use and answer questions related to their use. UPD: Some individuals have decided to get in the way! So I'll make a spoof of the functions in the
[Deleted]
Hello I have this code that I downloaded and use: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                               Daily High Low.mq4 |//|                                           Copywrong 2005, RonT   |//|                                 http...
hi everyone is there any way to Synchronize the computer time with the servers time ? thanks
WE ARE AN ASSOCIATION OF MANAGED TO HELP THE POOR POOR. I would ask which indicates a AND THAT SUCH GOOD PROFITS TO SAVE THIS PROBLEM. Thanks in advance for ANY HELP OR COLLABORATION AND THE KINDNESS OF YOUR HEART. (SORRY OUR ENGLISH, GOOGLE) NOTE: WE DO NOT WANT MONEY, JUST THE BEST ADVICE.
On my EA, there is a part I called TP_calc() This part looks for the nearest probable TP to slice a long trade to parts. There are some constant TP point, like various eMAs and all the R(1,2,3) and S(1,2,3) of the pivot indicator but I want to add some more. For that, I need to "see" what is the...
hi all I have a file mq5, now i want to convert to mq4. Anyone can help me, pls? Thanks
New article Simulink: a Guide for the Developers of Expert Advisors is published at mql5.com: I am not a professional programmer. And thus, the principle of "going from the simple to the complex" is of primary importance to me when I am working on trading system development. What exactly is simple...
[Deleted]
hi all, how to allow the conflict, for example: Buy = Rsi 14 > 40 Sell = Rsi < 60 and respect each signal independently with 2 order, a sort of Hedging Thank you
[Deleted]
  Order Entry  (1)
Recently downloaded MQL4 and demo trading it for now. My question is what are the way(s) to enter an order? Is it purely F9? I am a futures trader primarily and love my DOM's and was hoping something like this existed in forex. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
[Deleted]
Hi. Can anyone hep me with some adjustment of this indicator, Fibonacci 3 session? Thanks
hi dear programmers, i want a standard pivot indicator that has start and end time inputs for which pivots to be calculated..so that it can calculate pivots from x date y time to z date p time.. it vl be a very help ful tool for me ..i vl share my system once u give me the indicator..pls mail me...
Hello to All There are actually two problems but I believe one is affecting the other. I will post the code in an attachment because of error message 'Text is to long'. The problem areas are indicated with ??????????????? at the end of the lines where the problem(s) are located. Do not mind sharing
[Deleted]
Hope someone can help explain this weird behaviour: Please see the attached image. I am writing an EA and placing a pending sell order for GBP/USD @7:30 January 12th 2010. I have set a SL of 30 pts above opening and a TP 50 Pts below. The order is triggered @8:02 and is stopped out the same minute....
[Deleted]
Sorry to ask another Error 130 questions but I have searched and read many of the previous posts on this and can’t figure out my problem. I am just learning my way thorough MT4 and backtesting. I decided to back test on real tick data and used the process from Birts site to generate GBPUSD M1 data...
[Deleted]
When I activate Drop Pending Buy or Sell, I've got the following error: 2010.11.23 16:17:36 DROP_PENDING_BUY EURUSD,M1: invalid stoploss/takeprofit for OrderSend function no matter if I set Stop Loss/Take Profit to 10 or 9999999. What should I do? Here's the script (drop pending buy): #property...
[Deleted]
hi! im looking for a complete and efficient pivot tool i could use in a EA, and as far as i know, they all have flaws. dailypivot_shift looks best than many others (it shows all of today's levels and doesnt take sunday into account). but theres a lack : id like to see previous day's supports and...
[Deleted]
Hello I am a newbie, trying to create a simple system that buys when the slope of the Hull average changes from falling or flat to up. I have done this but I am sure there must be a simple way that in facts works. If anyone can help I will appreciate, regards. double WMA1 = iMA(NULL, 0, N1, 0,...
[Deleted]
Hi, How can i run EA1 on GBP/USD and EA2 on GBP/USD. When i do this i see buy and sell and open positions from both EA on the GBP/USD charts . How to solve this? Thank u. kind regards. Xavier
[Deleted]
int ArrayInitialize( double&array[], double value) Sets all elements of a numeric array to the same value. Returns the count of initialized elements. Note: It is not recommended to initialize index buffers in the custom indicator init() function as such functions are initialized automatically with...
  helppppppppp  (2)
Hello, If you know Windows 7 and understand meta Trader I have a Windows 7 and when I get a file with a EX4 he did not recognize him. Interestingly again - XP Vista is well recognized. I mean this is a problem only of Windows 7. Can anyone help?
[Deleted]
There has been a critical error Time : 2010.06.08 12:09 Program : Client Terminal Version : 4.00 (build: 225, 10 Jul 2009) OS : Windows Vista Professional 6.1 (Build 7600) Processors : 2 x X86 (level 6) Memory : 1965304/813884 kb Exception : C0000005 Address : 71209033 Access Type : write Access...
How do you put the date in for expiration in the OrderSend function if your using a 'pending order' command? If I replace tmpTime+3450 w/ 0, it works. I also get an 'invalid stops - 130' on my order modify. Anyone got any ideas? I'd appreciate it. TIA! int EnterShrt( string FinalSymbol, double...