Twenty-four, and not one iota more! - page 27

Svinozavr:
I remember I had to mutter to myself not to lose my 11 fractions: Rimsky-Korsakov has gone completely mad.

What's the best thing to do for the forum, eh? It's all kinds of flooding, isn't it?

Flood is when a 16-year-old teenager, full of crisps and drunk on beer, begins to rant because at school he studied nothing but natural history.

We, the wise and grey-haired ones, quietly and peacefully just get to the heart of the matter.

Cod:

We, the wise and grey-haired, quietly and peacefully just get to the heart of the matter.

>

Here. Haven't searched long, can't yet - but here's the first thing that came to hand. Three false breakouts, with a close above the pivot. How do you filter them out?

paukas:
Sukhov?

hrenfx

:)

artikul:

Cool... I worked with a millionaire, the son of a billionaire from Essen. In Sakhalin, we were demining here under the route of the main gas pipeline... A nice man, who had no respect whatsoever for us cockroaches under his feet... But he was a soul-man. He could have given you a laptop, equal to your two months' salary... Eh, I'm sick of it.

artikul:

>

What's the name of the show please? And in general, can anyone know anything interesting to watch about traders. In addition to the war of the straight, and florente has not translated yet?

Cod:

Cool... I worked with a millionaire, the son of a billionaire from Essen. .....
I don't get it, did he piss away his daddy's fortune?

Cod: Unlikely. If Robert Pardo knew the answers to these questions, he wouldn't be writing books, he'd be eating sushi for lunch and stroking the thighs of Thai girls.
Well, he doesn't know them. The book is a warning: "do as I do, but don't forget that there are no guarantees in this world and there can't be!

Cod:

Cool... I worked with a millionaire, the son of a billionaire from Essen. In Sakhalin, we were demining here under the route of the main gas pipeline... A nice man, who had no respect whatsoever for us cockroaches under his feet... But he was a soul-man. He could have given you a laptop, equal to your two months' salary... Eh, I'm sick of it.
Paukas said it all correctly about the mashka and about the feet, but maybe you'd better continue to engage in mine clearance?
Reason: