trouble with alpari broker

Hi,

I have build a basic EA which works fine on ava metatrader. It opens 2 positions whit the same stop loss and one opistion have a fix target price and the other one has not target price. Unfortunatly on alpari this EA does not work, when i do a bactest i obtain what i expect but when i use on live trading i have a problem. The problem is the following : when a trade is activate it opens 2 position with the same target price (fix one) and then for every tick it opens 2 positions (with target price).

Any idea about that problem?

Regards

Post the code using the SRC button and we will have a look

-BB-

(not sure but AFAIK) this happens because ava is working on 4 digits & alpari on 5

jeorme:

Hi,

I have build a basic EA which works fine on ava metatrader. It opens 2 positions whit the same stop loss and one opistion have a fix target price and the other one has not target price. Unfortunatly on alpari this EA does not work, when i do a bactest i obtain what i expect but when i use on live trading i have a problem. The problem is the following : when a trade is activate it opens 2 position with the same target price (fix one) and then for every tick it opens 2 positions (with target price).

Any idea about that problem?

Regards

I use alpari and have a couple of EAs working on it, the problem is that some Alpari versions have their demo on 4 digits while the live Account is a 5 digit or vice versa. so I advice you just add a zero to any of your SL or TP..... or take that into considerion in your EA

Reason: