MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1230

[Deleted]
Hi,  I have used Paulo Costa Hedge EA for past few week and it make a some profit using this EA. Need someone to help me modified this EA when the first order it will order buy and sell together. I believe it can make the profit double. Need some to help me because it have zero knowledge how to make...
Can someone recommend the best mobile device for MT4 mobile? I'm looking for one with a large screen and preferably runs on ATT. Thanks in advance.
[Deleted]
I want to take input from the user the first time a mql4 program starts. The input can be as simple as one number. Is this possible? Thanks.
do you know how can I make that metatrader do backtesting with symbol created by me (is a stock)? ... I already created the hst file and is loading perfectly and updating in real time., but now i need to do some backtesing with that data. is it posible?
//---- input parameters extern double Lot1=0.1; extern double Lot2=0.1; extern string Sym1="EURUSD"; extern string Sym2="USDCHF"; extern string Operation1="buy"; extern string Operation2="buy"; extern string ExpertName = " Separation Alert EA"; extern double MidlineEURUSD = 1...
[Deleted]
how do i sell the my indicator without giving out the sorce code and make to where i can make them pay for services
Hello every one, I am working on a concept called "Virtual Hedging". It will allow MT4 users to enable hedging on their local computers and user can buy and sell a pair at the same time. The net trade will be sent to the broker. In this way, broker will receive either buy or sell request from the...
Hello, Does anyone know if there is EA or library for MT4 VOM. I see it in MT5 but no Virtual Order Management for MT4. Please let me know if some one can guide me to a library, EA etc which can be used to buy and sell order at same time as is done in VOM. Thanks, -kar
[Deleted]
  ordersend  (3)
if can volume=0.000001? such as follow : OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,0.00001 。。。。。。
[Deleted]
  EA for beginers  (2)
Hi Everybody, I am actually discovering the programmation on MetaTrader and i'm looking for somme basis programm to train myself. Thaks for your help
Hi, I’m trying to write an indicator for the fozzy strategy,which briefly, buys when the RSI crosses the MA and is below the mid BB, andsell when RSI crosses the MA and is above the mid BB. The issue I am having is when I change timeframes/currencyall the arrows disappear and only reappear when I...
[Deleted]
My PC processor is core 2 quad with 16MB L2 chash with 4GB of RAM. meaning that the PC is fast enough to do the testing at fully speed. So when i run the optimization process & the testing for exprerts,, it needs around 23hours & some times 40 hours .. it is a very long time to wait for each...
[Deleted]
Hello, I wanted to know if there is a way of changing or customizing the "trade" screen so that I can see a running total of my positions. Say I am 5M short on EURUSD and another 10M short on EURUSD...is there a way for me to see 15M TOTAL Short on EURUSD? any help would be greatly appreciated....
Hellou MT4 heroes,.. need a trivial help,.. got buy and short script,. !!! What are the possibilities to join them ? thx for advices,.. V
[Deleted]
Hi All, I believe alot other had some idea of consolidating same currency (ex. USDJPY) price feed of other brokers. but is there away to obtain multiple feed in one application? nice to do it on MT but any other option is also welcome cheers 504
  Time alert  (1)
Hi all, I would like to get an alert at a specific time (user defined). Could anyone kindly write this simple code .. :) Cheers
I have a grid indicator I wrote, I want to see the prices of each line on the chart itself, not on the right with the other prices. Is there a way to anchor it to the X-axis so it's in a fixed position on the right side of the chart that allows the text to move up and down with the lines on the...
[Deleted]
kon nichi wa! does anyone know if MT4 can create a chart with reversed x/y axis? for example, x axis is time frame and y axis is price so by reversing it, x axis will be price and y axis will be time. ultimately what i am thinking about making is x axis as tick increment quantity and y axis as time...
[Deleted]
I'm new user and need help and best way to setup range bars, and also put Woodie's indidators on. Also appreciate any suggestions ref. the same - Thanks
Hi, Is it possible to change chart color in MetaTrader 4 ? For example, is Macd > 0, color Green is Macd < 0, color Red Thanks
  Arrays for chart objects!  (12   1 2)
Hi All, Can anybody fathom this one? I want to assign a particular variable obtained from a chart to an array diff[]. In the code below symb[] has already been assigned at a global level. I then want to place the calculated value i.e diffx on to some chart space to use as an indicator. This code...
[Deleted]
I have an indicator that i called New1S and im running it on ICustom it has 3 input parameters double,String, Int and i need it to buy when signal up and sell when signal down, it looks like a pivot point with arrows, i tried back testing it and it only makes one trade but in the middle of both
[Deleted]
I am NOT new to Forex, but I am new to MQL4. I succesfully programmed my EA but when it comes to OrderSend I keep receiving Error 130. I read some other posts here that maybe it's a problem with the Bid Function, so I hardcoded the values (looking in the real charts) to see what hapen, and YET not...
  Price + EMA  (1)
Hi all, I suppose what I need already exist but I could not find it. I need just need to know the code to detect when the price cross an EMA (in my case EMA's 62, 200 and 800). Thanks a lot in advance!
  Text message  (2)
Hello, Does anyone knows how to print a text message above an horizontal line (For example: Like the one above the pending orders with the order number)?
[Deleted]
also this message - optimization stopped, x cache records were used, x cache records rejected what exactly does this mean and how do I get around it? Thanks
Is it just me, or do most avatar images show up as 'broken image links'? I am using Chrome, but it seems to happen in IE as well here.
Some brokers do not support all pair currencies, is it possible to add missing ones to load historical datas within metatrader and possibly programmatically ?
  That's interesting  (280   1 2 3 4 5 ... 27 28)
Colleagues, I found what I think is a very interesting material. The author is Simon E. Shnol (March 21, 1930, Moscow) - Soviet and Russian biophysicist, historian of Soviet and Russian science. Professor at the Department of Biophysics, Faculty of Physics, Moscow State University, former head of