MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1218

[Deleted]
Hello there, My name is Gisela, I`m from Germany and I have no experience in metalanguages. Can anyone of you explain me in simple words how to force the momentum indicator overlay the main chart? In my platform it is only shown in a separate window and I don`t know how to change it. Best regards
[Deleted]
  4108 error  (4)
I don't know why this is happening and how to over come it but it's getting me nuts. The same code works properly if i don't include the calculatelotsize() and the if(){lots/2} condition. But when i include these the EA fails to close the orders... I tried assigning indivdual tickets to each trade...
I have MQL4 running in Linux but I seem unable to set the global variables. I can open the screen by pressing F3 but when I double click on a value, it does nothing and will not edit the variable. ANy other ways to do this? http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/2343/sp3220100721180551.gif
[Deleted]
  Can anyone help?  (4)
Hi all experts! I am really new to MQ4 language. I want to know some of the basic codes and rules for the language. I have an idea but unable to write the code for it. Please help me. What are the basic codes to write for EA or custom indicators? Please support me.
Could somebody help to create Andrews' Pitchfork as customer indicator? Thanks.
[Deleted]
Given the complexity of current markets and breakdown of some traditional correlations, has anyone developed a downloadable version of the Fibonacci Fan? I would like ot test it to see if this "old standard" is helpful in various time frames?
I don't think anyone has started a thread yet, so I'll go first. So the FBI accuses a Russian national of hacking into Goldman Sachs computers . In short - the guy was making good money - $400,000 a year, but he wanted more and stole "computer codes, including instant stock and commodity trading
[Deleted]
Hello everyone, I wanted to know if it is possible to create a indicator and attach it to a chart. The offline charts I use are Daily charts from NYSE stocks. I wanted to create an indicator or meter type indicator that will show the last 4 bars as either an Up Arrow or Down Arrow based on those...
[Deleted]
HELLO, I NEED A SKILLED PROGRAMMER TO WRITE ME BASED ON THE ATTACHED FILE. PLEASE CONTACT ME . AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.MY EMAIL : BEHNAMTAJALLI@GMAIL.COM
why my metaeditor is like this ? i setup my mt4 many times,but the editor still does not display the explaination part clearly .
[Deleted]
hi everyone, may i know how do i download SGX stock EOD data into mt4? which website can i visit to do it?
dude, currently i do some experiment on positions sizing on buy/sell limit/stop orders i had a little trouble when it comes to modify lot size of an order(s) what i did was delete previous order then send new order this is what i did: if stop loss modified it will recalculate lot size of a trade...
My mt4 is using Eastern standard time so london opens at 4pm and close at 11.30pm what i want to do is to hide 11.31pm to 3.59pm bars how to do that??
[Deleted]
just like M2 or M3 chart
[Deleted]
Is it possible to loss more than our StopLoss set in EA on real account? i got one trade which i lose more than 10pips wider than my set stop in my real acc compare to demo acc..
[Deleted]
I want someone to make a expert advisor as follows :- Buy position when the closing price of a BUY CANDLE closesabove the 200 moving average. The stoploss will the the LOW of the buy candle (-5 pips). The Close order will be if the closing price of the candle is below the30 moving average. SELL...
I try to make for my self a chart of daily eurusd (EURUSD D1) in London Session Only, at first the candle body was plot wrong however i haven't change the code yet but then it plot nicely the way i want, so i continue write candle shadows High and Low for london session only... then it happen...
New Version of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 228 Fixed errors in the operation of the internal mail system. Fixed crashes of MQL4 programs caused by the use of hacking protection. Added translation of the interface of the client terminal into Swedish. Fixed errors reported in crash logs. The
Hi, I would like to know how can I close my orders at the next bar of my entry point. Thanks
Hi, As we cannot directly install any 3rd party applications on Windows-7 phone and MT4 (mobile version) is not yet available on Microsoft MarketPlace so is there a way to install MT4 (PDA version) on Win7 phone? Thanks. -bzx
Does anyone know what the command line option is to start up MT4 minimized ? Thanks
I'm on a limited budget but I need an alarm for an indicator. Would anyone be willing to help me out cheaply?
[Deleted]
Is there any way I can code my EA's to programmatically monitor CPU load? My desire to be able to do this stems from the need to coordinate auto-optimizers that could be running concurrently with other terminals. Ideally I'd be able to have a cpu load monitor that could prevent an auto-optimizer...
Hello to All It is to my discovery, optimization has procedures that I was not aware of. Such as the many passes with different variables. Such an improvement over how I have attempted to backtest. My problem is that I went to the thread 'Automated Optimization of a Trading Robot in Real Time', only...
hi all, i want to make a back test for the MACD such that i can see the crossing of the lines while they do it and dont have a final result chart i mean to watch every crossing for the indicator in a life back test for a certain intereval of time can anybody advise me thanks a lot
(1) I have function that will move stoploss to point [a] when; ( xyz.. && breakeven_active=false ) (2) I have a function thats moves stoploss from point [a] to breakeven when; (close 0 > close 1) My problem is that the actions carry out as the should as i have included a couple of bools....
Hi, I'm trying to build an EA that use Pivot point and when I called the indicator with the Icustom I'm getting differnt levels from what I'm seeing in the chart. someone can help me with it, or just give me a link for a good PIVOT indicator that I can call him from my EA and get the same result as...
[Deleted]
  email alert help  (1)
Hi, I'm would like to add in email alert for the indicator below everytime a new bar open at the current timeframe. Can someone please help / show me how to do this. It is an MFI indicator. Thanks, Andrew --------------------------------------------------...
Hey, My strategy works that there is a certain hour every day when the propability is the highest for a trade to be succesful. The only problem that I'm having is pulling the hour from the time mql gives may not correct itself for daylight savings and time zones ? For instance if I specify the hour
Guys i am very interested to find a way to get these 100ms charts . If any knows how could i do this, please share thanks