help for EA programming

Hello,

Could Someone help me to Programme a simple Ea use One indicator.

The indicator show blue bar for UP and Red bar For down.

So i would like that:

Ea must send open buy when indic change color red to blue at price close blue bar( shown the signal) and when indic change color blue to red EA must close the open buy first (price close bar) and at the same time EA must send sell order because indic change blue to red .

All oders must be placed at price close bar shows the signal.

For stopp loss :20 pips

take profit : no take profit (close oder option)

send me an email if you want the indicator

it 's all

it is a scalping strategy

thank you for your help .

my email is alkodi001@yahoo.fr

No slaves here. Learn to code or pay someone.

WHRoeder:
No slaves here. Learn to code or pay someone.

Yes, you are right but can you code it for me, how much would make it ? and how can i pay you?

thank for your answers

messie:

Yes, you are right but can you code it for me, how much would make it ? and how can i pay you?

Please do this via PM's. This kind of discussion just pollutes the forum.

gordon:
Please do this via PM's. This kind of discussion just pollutes the forum.

OK thank i am new on forum

Hello,

I come across this message to submit another project that I intend to validate in the coming days if it's good.

Indeed I would like you to give me your views on this indicator you send an attachment mq4, after analysis, I want you to create an expert advisor that EA:

Open Purchase Order if the flag is blue and sell when it is red
But the purchase order must be closed before the opening of the sell order since the indicator changes from blue to red and vice versa.

Note: the closing of the purchase order must be a closing candle when the indicator shows a red, conversely to the closing of the sale order.

It is a volume indicator which is colored blue when the market is bullish and red when the market is bearish

Money management:

stoploss: 20 (changed)
Lot size: 0.1 (changed) for each order placed

Also I'd like that for a buy signal EA to place multiple orders to buy approximately the same time. such a sell signal for several levels of sales.

Concrete example: I see on my MT4 indicator that turns from red to blue (closing the candle signal) PURCHASE ORDER (1 or 2 ... or more) to approximately the same time (simultaneous) with 20 pips stoploss (for all order placed), I'm in the market.

At another time I see that the indicator turns from blue to red is expected, therefore closing the candle red signal and EA closes all purchase orders before then ORDER OF SALE (no. same order as those buy orders above) at the same time closed and vice versa

I want the functions for the sequence number is modifiable as the other functions of money management.

thank for answer this is my email alkodi001@yahoo.fr
Files:

messie:
Hello,

I come across this message to submit another project that I intend to validate in the coming days if it's good.

Indeed I would like you to give me your views on this indicator you send an attachment mq4, after analysis, I want you to create an expert advisor that EA:

Open Purchase Order if the flag is blue and sell when it is red
But the purchase order must be closed before the opening of the sell order since the indicator changes from blue to red and vice versa.

Note: the closing of the purchase order must be a closing candle when the indicator shows a red, conversely to the closing of the sale order.

It is a volume indicator which is colored blue when the market is bullish and red when the market is bearish

Money management:

stoploss: 20 (changed)
Lot size: 0.1 (changed) for each order placed

Also I'd like that for a buy signal EA to place multiple orders to buy approximately the same time. such a sell signal for several levels of sales.

Concrete example: I see on my MT4 indicator that turns from red to blue (closing the candle signal) PURCHASE ORDER (1 or 2 ... or more) to approximately the same time (simultaneous) with 20 pips stoploss (for all order placed), I'm in the market.

At another time I see that the indicator turns from blue to red is expected, therefore closing the candle red signal and EA closes all purchase orders before then ORDER OF SALE (no. same order as those buy orders above) at the same time closed and vice versa

I want the functions for the sequence number is modifiable as the other functions of money management.

thank for answer this is my email alkodi001@yahoo.fr

Have you even looked at the indicator? you want really build an EA of it? Signals are not only late or work, but from my point of view totally random

zzuegg:

Have you even looked at the indicator? you want really build an EA of it? Signals are not only late or work, but from my point of view totally random

thank you for your point of view, tried this indicator for many times i noticed that this indicator have sevral functions like CCi 25 on M1 timeframe and CCI 25 oN M5 timeframe,and these indisc have to show the same signal before colour change that is to say if cci 25 m1 is below or under the 0 line the same for cci 25 M5 before make indicator show color. some time they do not coincide so i prefer make an EA based on it and after backtest it .
the timeframe i prefer for trading is M1.

Hello,

Could Someone help me to check this EA whether there is any coding error in it

i have compiled it and it shows no error but it does not open any position.

i will appreciate any help from you guys.

the EA is based on 3 indicators:- LwmA crossing, ADX crossing and ichimoku

Files:
expert22.mq4  22 kb
Reason: