Twenty-four, and not one iota more! - page 26

Cod:

Why studs? The studs are important when you've already invested and opened a position... And talking is free...

Germany is in danger ))))

artikul:

AHTUNG!

artikul:

she's floating, she's not up to it...

paukas:
Did he say where he was going to put the stop? Ask him. That would be the best point to buy. It's a sure thing.

I don't listen to the damn words, and I don't pay attention to them. I don't follow them, and I don't play rebound from them, and their place is in the damp earth. God will not leave his poor slave without a penny. You can't fall for the devil's messengers, and it's hopeless to outsmart them.

Cod:

I don't listen to the damn words, and I don't pay attention to them. I don't follow them, and I don't play rebound from them, and their place is in the damp earth. God will not leave his poor slave without a penny. You should not fall for the messengers of the devil, and it is a hopeless business to outwit them.
Amen!

Bach's Goldberg Variations has this theme, "Rutabaga and turnips make me sick" - Kraut und Rüben haben mich vertrieben :) You can listen to it, it's a good counterpoint.

Cod:
Bach's Goldberg Variations has this theme, "Rutabaga and turnips make me sick" - Kraut und Rüben haben mich vertrieben :) You can listen to it, it's a good counterpoint.

You'd better go to "Music" ))))

artikul:

It's time for you to go into the "Music" thread ))))

So music is about vibes, and the market, what but them? Octaves, Murray Math... It's much more complicated and beautiful than it seems.

I remember I had to say it to myself in order not to lose 11 beats: "Rimsky-Korsakov has lost his mind.

What's the best thing to do for the forum, eh? I mean, it's just a load of rubbish, isn't it?

Svinozavr:
I remember I had to say it to myself in order not to lose 11 beats: "Rimsky-Korsakov has lost his mind.

What's the best thing to do for the forum, eh? I mean, it's just a load of rubbish, isn't it?

Let's have a real-time test of something. A kosher stop or something...
Reason: