Money management

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a software that help me for the best money management...

Could anyone help me to find it ?

Best regards

Doc

Look at those links:

MM (money management) calculation, indicators, discussion, tools: calculate your lot size and so on. Original thread with several versions.

MoneyManagement EA is on this thread: it shows you market information and money management on the chart.

May be - it will help.

I also remember one or 2 indicators related to MM (should be inside those threads somewhere).

Thank you newdigital, i'll take a look...

But at first sight i cannot find what i wanted...i mean, MM is the most important thing for a success strategy, and in all forum i can't find a program or an excel file for that...

What do you think, anyone else ?

Best regards

Doc

You mean: trading manually having MM? Calculate lot size/tp/sl based on deposit/leverage etc?

There are 2 indicators there (on the links). I used 1 of them but I think - indicators need to be improved for 5 digit or something more.

If MM to be included onto EA as part of the code so - there are some templates. and KimIV's MM's EA (to be included onto any EA).

Check this thread

MM is very capacious wide word so ... there are some fundamental classical research about MM but I am not ready to remind to myself it sorry (I forgot the details about those research as I was reading it long ago).

As I remember - there are some trailing files to be included onto any EA (anyone can do it) and it is more than 200 kinds of MM coded inside

So, it is better to start with something classical by approach.

It was some interesting very emotional debate between 2 coders (Nick Beluck and Codersguru): one said that he can create EA based on MM only without any trading system inside (and he uploaded it to the thread), the other one said that it is impossible - system should be profitable by fixed lot size and in this case only we can apply MM onto it.

After that I found MM addon to any EA by KimIV with more than 200 kinds of MM coded inside with the names of this MMs ... and I realized that I knew nothing about it. So, I have no idea why I am replying here

newdigital:
It was some interesting very emotional debate between 2 coders (Nick Beluck and Codersguru): one said that he can create EA based on MM only without any trading system inside (and he uploaded it to the thread), the other one said that it is impossible - system should be profitable by fixed lot size and in this case only we can apply MM onto it. After that I found MM addon to any EA by KimIV with more than 200 kinds of MM coded inside with the names of this MMs ... and I realized that I knew nothing about it. So, I have no idea why I am replying here

Any direct link to that EA with 200 methods?

Thanks, trendick

newdigital:
It was some interesting very emotional debate between 2 coders (Nick Beluck and Codersguru): one said that he can create EA based on MM only without any trading system inside (and he uploaded it to the thread), the other one said that it is impossible - system should be profitable by fixed lot size and in this case only we can apply MM onto it. After that I found MM addon to any EA by KimIV with more than 200 kinds of MM coded inside with the names of this MMs ... and I realized that I knew nothing about it. So, I have no idea why I am replying here

Many thanks ND,

i'll check something but it's not so easy...

Best regards

Doc

Reason: